Comey to testify Monday; Trump's popularity at new low per Gallups

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Berkeley Lovelace Jr. | @BerkeleyJr
1 Hour AgoCNBC.com

Comey is getting ready to testify on Monday, and Gallup has polled Trump, our most divisive president in history, at an all time low at 37%. His disapproval rates 58%. His popularity has fallen almost 25% from a week ago, when 45 people out of 100 approved of him and his admin.

President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, says latest Gallup poll

104348973-GettyImages-634136184.530x298.jpg

Saul Loeb | AFP | Getty Images
Donald Trump

1489945790_Screen_Shot_2017-03-19_at_1.48.25_PM.png

(Source: Gallup.)

"The Gallup poll, which measures public opinion and attitudes, and has margin of error of ±3 percentage points, also noted the economic confidence index was down 3 points to 7. Consumer spending was up $16, however, at $111.

Gallup polled about 1,500 adults nationwide.

The latest numbers came as U.S. House Republicans work on changes to the health-care bill that would repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare. Trump has been wooing lawmakers to vote for the bill, according to Reuters.. . .

FBI Director James Comey is set to testify Monday on Trump's claims that former President Barack Obama "wire tapped" Trump Tower."

Well, Jake-off, I guess Trump could start giving out free shit and raise his poll numbers. However, that is not what we elected him for. The only popularity poll that counts is the electoral college, buddy!

Strong leaders make hard decisions, and that does not always coincide with contemporaneous popularity. Maybe it does in your leftist fairy tale world, but it does not in the real world.

• Banned
You are wrong. Trump, our most divisive president in American history, needs Congress and the good will of the American people.

Comey testifies tomorrow on the deliberate deception of Trump about wiretapping and the circumstantial evidence of Russian collusion.

:)

You are wrong. Trump, our most divisive president in American history, needs Congress and the good will of the American people.

Comey testifies tomorrow on the deliberate deception of Trump about wiretapping and the circumstantial evidence of Russian collusion.

"Deliberate deception" requires getting inside of Trump's head. I fail to see what Comey can contribute that is probative of intent. Comey is not inside the Whitehouse. On collusion, well, good luck with that.

His dip in popularity has nothing to do with that train wreck. It's the health care act and the proposed budget that are getting people upset.

And we should pay attention to this poll, why? Because it was so accurate in the last election?

• Banned

"Deliberate deception" requires getting inside of Trump's head. I fail to see what Comey can contribute that is probative of intent. Comey is not inside the Whitehouse. On collusion, well, good luck with that.
Well, of course you do. However, since Trump had no knowledge at all from reputable sources that Obama wire tapped, his deception was deliberate. I expect him, as you or westwall, to lie. However, if Comey makes that circumstantial collusion more probative, Trump has serious problems at Red Rock, pardner.

His dip in popularity has nothing to do with that train wreck. It's the health care act and the proposed budget that are getting people upset.
Both are true.

Berkeley Lovelace Jr. | @BerkeleyJr
1 Hour AgoCNBC.com

Comey is getting ready to testify on Monday, and Gallup has polled Trump, our most divisive president in history, at an all time low at 37%. His disapproval rates 58%. His popularity has fallen almost 25% from a week ago, when 45 people out of 100 approved of him and his admin.

President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, says latest Gallup poll

104348973-GettyImages-634136184.530x298.jpg

Saul Loeb | AFP | Getty Images
Donald Trump

1489945790_Screen_Shot_2017-03-19_at_1.48.25_PM.png

(Source: Gallup.)

"The Gallup poll, which measures public opinion and attitudes, and has margin of error of ±3 percentage points, also noted the economic confidence index was down 3 points to 7. Consumer spending was up $16, however, at $111.

Gallup polled about 1,500 adults nationwide.

The latest numbers came as U.S. House Republicans work on changes to the health-care bill that would repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare. Trump has been wooing lawmakers to vote for the bill, according to Reuters.. . .

FBI Director James Comey is set to testify Monday on Trump's claims that former President Barack Obama "wire tapped" Trump Tower."
Why does Comey have to testify, we all know Rump lied

Both are true.
It's a pile on.

Well, of course you do. However, since Trump had no knowledge at all from reputable sources that Obama wire tapped, his deception was deliberate. I expect him, as you or westwall, to lie. However, if Comey makes that circumstantial collusion more probative, Trump has serious problems at Red Rock, pardner.
It seems like Chump comes up with these insane ideas all on his own.

We may be reaching the end of the phase where he can fool all or most of the people all of time.

It may be the beginning of the phase where he can only still fool some of the people at all.

For some wild reason Chump cannot stop obsessing about the first part-Negro POTUS in The White House. Chump is melting down again.

Both are true.
Thats what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job

Whatever yanks your rod, dude. But if I were you I would not hold my breath for a special prosecutor. It is not going to happen.

Whatever yanks your rod, dude. But if I were you I would not hold my breath for a special prosecutor. It is not going to happen.
Just how do you know that?

IMG_0297.JPG
Well, Jake-off, I guess Trump could start giving out free shit and raise his poll numbers. However, that is not what we elected him for. The only popularity poll that counts is the electoral college, buddy!

Strong leaders make hard decisions, and that does not always coincide with contemporaneous popularity. Maybe it does in your leftist fairy tale world, but it does not in the real world.

You love your pathological liar don't you.

JakeStarkey and OldLady I am loving you both.

You two seem to be at the head of the present Enlightenment.

Almost everybody else on this forum is still in the clouds.

What it shows is that a "coefficient of deception" exists and is shrinking for Chump.

What it further indicates is that at some point either VP Pence or Speaker Ryan is going to need to pull the plug on him.

Both are true.
Really? You think the folks who like him are suddenly turning against him now, just because he dissed Obama? I find that truly hard to believe.

Just how do you know that?
I do not "know" that. I am giving an opinion.

View attachment 117510

You love your pathological liar don't you.
Let's just say this: I like Trump a LOT better than Hillary. I voted for Cruz in the primary. But I fully support Trump as our President.

Forum List

Back