Comey Lays His Cards on the Table

At this point there isn't a hill of beans to prove perjury. None of the classified material was marked as such. None. The rest is nonsense.

Perjury in her congressional testimony is easy to prove at this point.

1) She didn't have classified e-mails on her server

2) She preserved her e-mails

3) Her team read every e-mail

4) They didn't destroy any e-mails

However, it isn't going to happen. Roberts and Comey proved that. You have the ultimate Brown Shirt media and it works. You've intimidated anyone who wants to live out a normal life into silence. Glad you care about people, democracy and the rule of law so much ...

The rule of law was applied.- fact
The rule of law found that she didn't commit a crime.- fact

In the real world,that is all that is required.

In your world, a conspiracy is required for your narrative to exist.

I prefer to live in the real world.

Conspiracy? WTF are you talking about? Your tin foil slipping?

Obviously you didn't watch or read about Comey's congressional testimony. She wasn't investigated for perjury in her congressional testimony. Comey said the FBI needs a "referral" from Congress to do that. He has since gotten one.

How did you not know that?

There isn't anything there.
I agree that you should bring your list of what she has said under oath before congress that you believe she has not been truthful about. Posting video from a press conference is not testimony.

Let's review what you believe to be evidence.

I said congressional testimony, dimwit, not press conference.

Just to be clear though, lying at a press conference is OK with you? You apply that standard to Republicans too, not just Democrats?

Then you proceeded to use a press conference video as evidence.

Despite all of the claims made to the contrary here, perjury will not be easily proven. Just as with the criminal investigation, intent will have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Congress will have to show that she "willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true.”

They will no doubt investigate but it won't be quick or the findings conclusive. Perjury will not be charged. Comey himself took a lot off the table with his own testimony.

There is a video. Watch it, don't just say what Rachel Madow said about it

Is the lie a secret? I mean I listed it point by point to make it easy for you and you got nothing.

Watch the video. It shows her statement and Comey saying how it was not true point by point. Is your issue with the video it's not a kartoon, k-k-klown? I think you drove the kommunist klown kar too close to the fumes this time around ...

The video was from a press conference, not testimony.

You're changing the subject. The question there was what she lied about.

During that conversation we started discussing perjury since you said she was cleared and she wasn't.

And again, so press conference lies are OK with you? That's your standard, meaning it applies to both parties?

No!
The question per you is the rule of law and that she is " obviously " guilty of perjury.
You can't be charged with perjury for what you say at a press conference dope!

Build a case using her testimony.

I'm referring to her congressional testimony, Einstein. She made the statements I listed in her CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY. And they were clearly all lies. Don't worry, it'll get buried, Democrats are great at burying bodies. You have nothing to fear

Perjury in her congressional testimony is easy to prove at this point.

1) She didn't have classified e-mails on her server

2) She preserved her e-mails

3) Her team read every e-mail

4) They didn't destroy any e-mails

However, it isn't going to happen. Roberts and Comey proved that. You have the ultimate Brown Shirt media and it works. You've intimidated anyone who wants to live out a normal life into silence. Glad you care about people, democracy and the rule of law so much ...

Obviously you didn't watch or read about Comey's congressional testimony. She wasn't investigated for perjury in her congressional testimony. Comey said the FBI needs a "referral" from Congress to do that. He has since gotten one.

I agree that you should bring your list of what she has said under oath before congress that you believe she has not been truthful about. Posting video from a press conference is not testimony.

Just to be clear though, lying at a press conference is OK with you? You apply that standard to Republicans too, not just Democrats?

I don't Google things that are public information you can easily find for yourself. A standard I consistently apply to myself. I NEVER ask for a link without looking myself first. Then again I'm not a lazy Democrat trying to vote myself a living, so present company excluded. Still not doing it though.

I also don't Google things for people who don't give a shit, like what Hillary said. She could have said she's a Leprechaun and you would believe her.

So pass. Thanks for asking though

Is the lie a secret? I mean I listed it point by point to make it easy for you and you got nothing.

Watch the video. It shows her statement and Comey saying how it was not true point by point. Is your issue with the video it's not a kartoon, k-k-klown? I think you drove the kommunist klown kar too close to the fumes this time around ...

The video was from a press conference, not testimony.

You're changing the subject. The question there was what she lied about.

During that conversation we started discussing perjury since you said she was cleared and she wasn't.

And again, so press conference lies are OK with you? That's your standard, meaning it applies to both parties?

No!
The question per you is the rule of law and that she is " obviously " guilty of perjury.
You can't be charged with perjury for what you say at a press conference dope!

Build a case using her testimony.

I'm referring to her congressional testimony, Einstein. She made the statements I listed in her CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY. And they were clearly all lies. Don't worry, it'll get buried, Democrats are great at burying bodies. You have nothing to fear

But you used the video. You did not provide the testimony. You may believe they "were clearly all lies" but that's not the legal standard required.

Don't worry, it'll get buried, Democrats are great at burying bodies. You have nothing to fear

Another conspiracy?

I don't Google things that are public information you can easily find for yourself. A standard I consistently apply to myself. I NEVER ask for a link without looking myself first. Then again I'm not a lazy Democrat trying to vote myself a living, so present company excluded. Still not doing it though.

I also don't Google things for people who don't give a shit, like what Hillary said. She could have said she's a Leprechaun and you would believe her.

Dude, you're the one claiming she clearly lied in her testimony and Comey proved it. That's on you to make that case and bring to the table.

You dopes have been so thoroughly fooled by RW media that you can't wrap your head around the fact that it's over.

Oh this is just TOO funny.... Over? With Hillary and Scandal? She has a running 40 year history of one scandal after another! This is just the most hilarious thing I've read today.... sorry.... I know you were serious and I shouldn't laugh.... but really, that's like someone saying the Pope is over being Catholic!
:rofl:

Dude, you're the one claiming she clearly lied in her testimony and Comey proved it. That's on you to make that case and bring to the table.

I don't waste my time doing work for people with closed minds. Note there is no question mark in that sentence.

And where did I say Comey "proved" it. I am saying assuming Comey can prove everything in his statement can clearly prove she committed perjury in her Congressional testimony. You can't even get my position correct

You dopes have been so thoroughly fooled by RW media that you can't wrap your head around the fact that it's over.

Oh this is just TOO funny.... Over? With Hillary and Scandal? She has a running 40 year history of one scandal after another! This is just the most hilarious thing I've read today.... sorry.... I know you were serious and I shouldn't laugh.... but really, that's like someone saying the Pope is over being Catholic!
:rofl:
The result of each being what?
Do you ever tire of being led to believe one scandal after another just to find there was nothing there at all?
The fact that you don't get that these "scandals" are anything other than political hit jobs is exactly what I was referring to.

I don't waste my time doing work for people with closed minds. Note there is no question mark in that sentence.

And where did I say Comey "proved" it. I am saying assuming Comey can prove everything in his statement can clearly prove she committed perjury in her Congressional testimony. You can't even get my position correct

Closed minds. :laugh:

I guess it's better than being open to silly ideas.

Closed minds. :laugh:

I guess it's better than being open to silly ideas.

Or in your case, why pick when you can have both!

The result of each being what?
Do you ever tire of being led to believe one scandal after another just to find there was nothing there at all?
The fact that you don't get that these "scandals" are anything other than political hit jobs is exactly what I was referring to.

There's ALWAYS something there. Usually there is a dead body... if the usual pay-offs, bribes and intimidation doesn't work. I just find it incredible that anyone can believe this one person has been subjected to 40 years of witch hunts and conspiracies by the right and there is absolutely nothing to any of it. Even Jesus Christ wasn't so unjustly persecuted... and Hillary is a LONG way from being Jesus.

Forum List

Back