What will the right do, now that Obama and the Clintons are gone?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The right winged media, ie Fox, Rush, the blogs, all have made their coins off of degrading democrats, especially Obama and the Clintons. This has been a life time of fodda for these people. Now that they're gone, what prey tell will these people speak on? How will they hold an audience without the hate of liberals on there lips. The GOP has cornered the political market in this country, so again who will they turn on?
images
images

• Banned
Ridicule servile bed wetters like you mercilessly.
But of course, how else could you keep your mindless ingrates entertained and your coffers filled?...with real news of substance about Tweet and the country?

The right winged media, ie Fox, Rush, the blogs, all have made their coins off of degrading democrats, especially Obama and the Clintons. This has been a life time of fodda for these people. Now that they're gone, what prey tell will these people speak on? How will they hold an audience without the hate of liberals on there lips. The GOP has cornered the political market in this country, so again who will they turn on?
images
images
Are you kidding? Democrats get even crazier when they're out of power. They provide endless fodder for political pundits.

images
images

Do you realize that Rush has been around through democrat and republican Presidencies......probably not...you aren't very aware of things....

But of course, how else could you keep your mindless ingrates entertained and your coffers filled?...with real news of substance about Tweet and the country?
you do these stupid paranoia threads everyday but everyone else is a mindless ingrate?.... look in your mirror tiger,if it dont crack you will see the type of person you are talking about...

• Banned
you do these stupid paranoia threads everyday but everyone else is a mindless ingrate?.... look in your mirror tiger,if it dont crack you will see the type of person you are talking about...
And yet, you and others always manage to comment on them...now what does that say about you. I purposely pick my poison when on this site, I don't respond to shit that merits ignorance and don't troll just for sake of staying busy and relevant here, unlike most here.

images
images
Um, have you not seen the news? Democrats give us plenty to talk and laugh about.

images
images

The better question is what will the left do???

And yet, you and others always manage to comment on them...now what does that say about you. I purposely pick my poison when on this site, I don't respond to shit that merits ignorance and don't troll just for sake of staying busy and relevant here, unlike most here.
it says im trying to help a paranoid individual cope with the next 4 years....what are your reasons for doing these threads?.....

it says im trying to help a paranoid individual cope with the next 4 years....what are your reasons for doing these threads?.....

That's easy. She's a racist POS who has nothing better to do.

Forum List

Back