Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter, and she wants the entire roast shown to show the left as morons

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ann Coulter was asked to be a member of the Celebrity roast of Rob Lowe on Comedy Central...he is a Republican and from what I have heard a pretty good guy.....and then when Ann was on.....every member of the roast attacked her in an un funny way.....

This is the left.....they can't hold their emotions under control at the best of times...but get them on drugs and booze, and they lose all control....

Ann Coulter Demands: Comedy Central Must Release Full Tapes Of My Roast Ambush - Breitbart

Ann Coulter is demanding Comedy Central release the unedited tape of the “Roast of Rob Lowe,” where she was a guest roaster. The event instead seemed to mostly target her.
“I really want the world to see the whole roast without the edits,” Coulter tells Howie Carr. She was booked on the roast to promote her new book In Trump We Trust.

“My main satisfaction is knowing the difficulty the Comedy Central editors are having editing me trying to make me look bad and everyone else look good,” she said.

The host of the Howie Carr Show asked Coulter, “Usually, they don’t ambush you like that. What happened here?”

“Nah, it’s very common,” Coulter said.

The author told Carr, “I would summarize it for you, but the words can’t be said.”

Using a series of alternatives, Coulter recreated what she heard: “Hunt, hunt, hunt, Hitler, KKK, hunt, hussy, hussy, Hitler, KKK, burning crosses, hunt, she hates Muslims, hunt, hunt, hussy, hussy, hussy–now, I have summarized the entire two hours I had to listen to.”

Coulter said after being the most frequent guest on HBO’s “Politically Incorrect” program, too many young and unknowns are told by their agents the way to make it big is to: “Go on TV and call Ann Coulter the c-word.”

The problem was that this time, there were 20 of them, she said.

Coulter’s own set was disrupted by a teleprompter operator, who jacked up her lines as she stood at the podium.

She participated in a roast, and they roasted her. She shouldn't have gone if she is such a thin-skinned c*nt.

She participated in a roast, and they roasted her. She shouldn't have gone if she is such a thin-skinned c*nt.

I know, right? What did she expect at a roast? Dinner?
The mouth so busy frothing it has no time to eat wants --- dinner? :wtf:

There is a roast, then there is the left acting like assholes...or simply being leftys...which is again, assholes....

And hey...she wants the entire video shown......she isn't calling for it to be hidden...or anyone to be fired...the way hilary had Dr. Drew Pinsky fired when he questioned her health...or the Huffpo journalist who was also fired for writing about hilary's health....

Coulter is a conservative...and loves free speech...even when lefties use it to attack her....moron....

Democrats remind me of that book Lord of the Flys.

They are savages!

Notice..the lefites here...don't realize she wants the entire video played......without the edits...she loves free speech...the morons on this site...not so much....

Don't attend a roast if you can't take the skewering.

Were they roasting Rob Lowe or Ann Coulter?

It was supposed to be a Rob Lowe Roast.....but they decided to attack Ann Coulter...not roast her...attack her.....

And she wants the unedited version played.....she wants people to see......she expected nothing less from these lefties....

She is asking for them to release the unedited roast before it has even been edited or aired. She feels brave making that demand because she knows it will never happen.

The crybaby OP doesn't understand shit. Everyone at a roast gets roasted.

She is trying to make demands that she has no right to make. She doesn't like the fact that comedians told her what they think of her. Tough shit.

Forum List

Back