Blacks, You're Being Played....

For the fools you are by the Democrat Party.

Whats the black unemployment rate? Here's what Bill Clinton thinks of your contribution to this country.

VIDEO – Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees - Breitbart

The results of blacks voting Democrat on such large scale are horrendous. Unemployment higher than any other group. Bastard birth rate higher than any other group. Poverty level higher than any other group. Proportional food stamp use higher than any other group. Average IQ lower than any other group. Educational attainment lower than any other group.

All that and blacks still vote Democrat at a 95% level. It's they either don't know or don't care as long as Democrats will pander to them.

Breitbart always has the best intersts of black folk at heart, just like the op and second poster. I'm sure you boys are going to sway them over to Don.

This is about the Clinton's and the Democrat Party.

Tens of thousands in Detroit without jobs and the Clintons want to do what Merkle did in Germany -- Import MILLIONS of Mexicans and Muslims to give THEM the jobs while blacks continue to live on handouts from the Democrat Party.

Are they right about you? You really have no interest in ever working?

Last edited:

Tens of thousands in Detroit without jobs and the Clintons want to do what Merkle did in Germany -- Import MILLIONS of Mexicans and Muslims to give THEM the jobs while blacks continue to live on handouts from the Democrat Party.

Don't worry......they will turn detroit into a No Go Zone....and they will follow Sharia.....then they will send out the killers.....

Breitbart always has the best intersts of black folk at heart, just like the op and second poster. I'm sure you boys are going to sway them over to Don.

With the results of blacks voting Democrat at 95% for 50 years, looks to me Democrats don't have their interest at heart unless it's to convince them to vote for failure.

Don't worry......they will turn detroit into a No Go Zone....and they will follow Sharia.....then they will send out the killers.....

Yeah, there's Sharia all over america, be anxious and afraid. Always.

As the old saying goes: You can lead a horse to the trough, but you can't make him drink.

Difference is that the horse eventually will have enough brains to realize that he is thirsty.

As the old saying goes: You can lead a horse to the trough, but you can't make him drink.

Difference is that the horse eventually will have enough brains to realize that he is thirsty.

Attrition will eventually heal that toxic infection.

Blah, blah, blah...always attack the source and never address the content.

Standard leftist tactic.

If you can't figure out their agenda on your own I can't help you.
Breitbart doesn't masquerade as an unbiased news organization, unlike NBC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc..

Funny how Blacks only lose jobs under republican presidents
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back