'Comedienne' Hopes Sarah Raped By Blacks

Hey scientist, ever heard of a dude named Lenny Bruce? He was a comedian also, who incidentally REALLY pushed the envelope in the 60's.

Most comedians get a pass because humor is subjective. However.....if they do what Michael Richards did, they should be pounded.

Hey scientist, ever heard of a dude named Lenny Bruce? He was a comedian also, who incidentally REALLY pushed the envelope in the 60's.

Most comedians get a pass because humor is subjective. However.....if they do what Michael Richards did, they should be pounded.

odd how they pick certain subjects in their subjectivity.

Well, most comedians are a little off anyway.

You can watch this guy with your kids, and still laugh till you cry! I love him!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLnbXsQZZGI&feature=related]YouTube - Jim Gaffigan - Hot Pockets[/ame]

Well, maybe for practice if I was back on an unnacompanied tour in Okinawa.:lol:

There is always the package store to make her seem nicer.:eusa_angel:

In order for me to be able, I'm gonna need a bottle of Dalmore Scotch, and a 12 pack of beer.

THEN maybe I would consider it. However, pit bulls are know for their ability to bite off body parts, and I kinda like getting a knobber every now and again, I just don't wanna lose my little buddy.

In order for me to be able, I'm gonna need a bottle of Dalmore Scotch, and a 12 pack of beer.

THEN maybe I would consider it. However, pit bulls are know for their ability to bite off body parts, and I kinda like getting a knobber every now and again, I just don't wanna lose my little buddy.

Ok, stop with the pit bull bashing, alright!! That was going a little too far! ;)

Ok, stop with the pit bull bashing, alright!! That was going a little too far! ;)

WTF Angi? This isn't pit bull bashing like you're thinking. Unbunch your panties and come off your high horse.

You obviously couldn't tell I was talking about Palin, and for the record, SHE'S the person that compared herself to a pit bull.

WTF Angi? This isn't pit bull bashing like you're thinking. Unbunch your panties and come off your high horse.

You obviously couldn't tell I was talking about Palin, and for the record, SHE'S the person that compared herself to a pit bull.

??? Biker, either you are even more facetious than I am or you really didn't realize I was joking with you. Of course, I knew Palin compared herself to pit bull.

And that's just wrong!
grrrr*

??? Biker, either you are even more facetious than I am or you really didn't realize I was joking with you. Of course, I knew Palin compared herself to pit bull.

And that's just wrong!
grrrr*

Didn't realize dear. Kinda got sensitive over all the crap that Ninjidiot was posting over in the other forum.

Apologies dear.:redface:

Since we have brought up a whole basket full of people that do this kind of shit., some getting away with it .... what about the biggest Jew'ish jerk on radio or TV, Howard Stern? (if that is how you spell "Stern"?) :eusa_eh:

It would be interesting to hear what he has to say about this particular comedienne .... but I wouldn't listen to his show if you paid me, to hear what he had to say, one way or another. :doubt:

Lenny Bruce, like Sandra Bernhard, was a Jew who hated white gentiles. Why do you think it's funny when Jews make fun of white gentiles, but that someone should be "pounded" if it goes the other way? Why do Jews who hate whites get described as "pushing the envelope" while whites who simply state facts about Jews get called haters?

Lenny Bruce, like Sandra Bernhard, was a Jew who hated white gentiles. Why do you think it's funny when Jews make fun of white gentiles, but that someone should be "pounded" if it goes the other way? Why do Jews who hate whites get described as "pushing the envelope" while whites who simply state facts about Jews get called haters?

The difference is that Jewish people make fun of themselves and don't mind (much) when others do also. They consider humor to be one of the better things in the world.

The prick named Michael Richards didn't have that ability. He went off on 2 dudes who were just being there, and used the most insensitive, hateful remarks that he could have.

And.......it had nothing to do with his schtick.

The difference is that Jewish people make fun of themselves and don't mind (much) when others do also. They consider humor to be one of the better things in the world.

The prick named Michael Richards didn't have that ability. He went off on 2 dudes who were just being there, and used the most insensitive, hateful remarks that he could have.

And.......it had nothing to do with his schtick.

bullshit--they make fun of all races.

Forum List

Back