'Comedienne' Hopes Sarah Raped By Blacks

HOLY SHIT!!!! I am in fucking shock.....

....forget about Palin, I can't believe in the year 2008 people are still paying to see Sandra Bernhard perform. :eek:

Wow, just wow.

HOLY SHIT!!!! I am in fucking shock.....

....forget about Palin, I can't believe in the year 2008 people are still paying to see Sandra Bernhard perform. :eek:

Wow, just wow.

Ain't that the truth! Amazing! :lol: Sandra Bernhard is one of the uglist women on the face of the earth ... and time has done nothing for her looks! :lol: Talk about gettin whipped with an ugly stick! :lol:

Not only is she fugly, but, she's also got one of the most corrupt spirits that I've ever had the misfortune to see. She calls herself funny, but yet, all of her jokes are just mean-spirited jabs at those less fortunate than her.

Nope.....I quit watching Sandra Bernhard right after I saw her sing with Tom Jones.

SHE SUCKED!!! And not in the good and gooey bj way either.

Nice ..a vile sexist and racist remark all in one shot. Where are all of the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world howling in outrage? Maybe Sandra is just putting voice to one of her own reflecting fantasies and dreams. With that ugly mug and soul,she sure can't attract much other than trash and scum.

:clap2: Sandra Benrhardt is disgusting. She needed the press, I guess.

There may leftist extremists & wackos that become comedians, but the right wing extremists and wackos become GOP nominees!

Not only is she fugly, but, she's also got one of the most corrupt spirits that I've ever had the misfortune to see. She calls herself funny, but yet, all of her jokes are just mean-spirited jabs at those less fortunate than her.

Nope.....I quit watching Sandra Bernhard right after I saw her sing with Tom Jones.

SHE SUCKED!!! And not in the good and gooey bj way either.

What.. you didn't buy her Playboy pictorial? :tongue:

Last edited:
The ones protected by the anonymity of the internet do, at least.

Want my full name and address dude? Hell, send me yours and I'd probably come to whatever rock you live under. I don't have any problem with telling people exactly who I am and what I do.

You on the other hand do cowardly things like neg repping people because you get your feelings hurt.

You're not an asshole as your avatar says, you're just a dick.

Hey scientist, ever heard of a dude named Lenny Bruce? He was a comedian also, who incidentally REALLY pushed the envelope in the 60's. Most comedians get a pass because humor is subjective. However.....if they do what Michael Richards did, they should be pounded.
I've heard of Lenny Bruce but he was a little before my time. I grew up Listening to George Carlin, may he rest in peace. I had "Class Clown", "Toledo Window Box" and "Occupation: Foole" practically memorized! I didn't pay much attention to him the last decade or so. It seems like he just turned into a bitter old man.
I don't have a problem with comedians pushing the envelope, but it better damn well be funny. Seems Sarah was just being mean. If I want "comedy" like that I'll just watch Keith Olbermann.
Anyway, add to that monthly doses of Mad Magazine, Cracked Magazine, National Lampoon, Creem magazine and SNL back in the 70's when it was funny and you can see what a sick and twisted freak I've become! Oh the shame!

Last edited:
Want my full name and address dude? Hell, send me yours and I'd probably come to whatever rock you live under. I don't have any problem with telling people exactly who I am and what I do.

You on the other hand do cowardly things like neg repping people because you get your feelings hurt.

You're not an asshole as your avatar says, you're just a dick.

Sorry bro, not interested. I don't need skinny little gay bikers in assless chaps knocking on my door.

In my personal opinion anyone who initiates Neg Reps is a pansy ass little baby, with the maturity level of a 3 year old.

I pride myself in only using neg reps in response to ones given to me.

Forum List

Back