Comedic but, red states have lower IQs than blue states?

But right wingers have all these scientists. They tell me that all the time. Course, they don't believe in evolution, or geology, or climate change, or, wait a second. Were they lying to me?

So why are states that are considered blue or Democrat usually worse off that those considered red or Republican? Texas and California come to mind one seems to be in a lot better shape than the other.

But right wingers have all these scientists. They tell me that all the time. Course, they don't believe in evolution, or geology, or climate change, or, wait a second. Were they lying to me?

Nope. You're just lying to yourself:)

There is actually a relationship between the GOP and low-information voters (which tend to be low-IQ).

You have to remember: the GOP was in the electoral wilderness during the postwar years. Liberalism and the New Deal dominated this country for nearly 40 years. Please recall the "solid South", which was in the pocket of the democratic party for what seemed like forever.

The GOP realized that it needed a populism every bit as seductive as the anti-corporate populism championed by the Left and progressives like Teddy Roosevelt (the conservative who railed against the great malefactors of wealth).

Reagan created the needed rightwing populism. Hr turned to values - Bible, Family, Flag.

Religion is the lifeblood of folks lacking higher education. These people have been punk'd by the GOP who has fooled them into voting for the death of the middle class,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back