COME ON UP, RUSSIAN PEOPLE! RUSSIA IS RULED BY CHABAD... Sermon of the scheiigumen Sergei (Romanov). July 3, 2020. (VIDEO)

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Litwin, do you work for Putin?Covid-19 Fake pandemic showed clearly Putin is enemy of Russian people . Putin is your guy, you shall love and kiss him.
By condemning of Putin you simple make ads for him.

Translation from Russian

Dear brothers and sisters of all nationalities!
I appeal to you all to listen attentively to my sermon on June 1, 2020. The mobilization of soldiers and officers of Russia has been announced. Before that was Mr. Putin's announcement about the imperial claims to the territories of neighboring states. I want to bring to your attention:
Berl Lazar is an envoy of the Lubavitcher Rebbe and the world government in Russia. Berl Lazar is one of the leading members of fascist sect of Chabad. Chabadnik Berl Lazar visited the seventh Love Rabbi in 1991, aka Moshiach.
Chabadnik Berl Lazar and his entourage rule Russia, give instructions to President Putin, Patriarch Kirill for the collapse of Russia and the Church, which you now see - a complete deceit, hypocrisy and hypocrisy.
At the moment, Berl Lazar and the Khazar Kaganate in Russia, the entourage of Putin, the entourage of Patriarch Kirill want to drag us into civil war with the neighboring peoples, with whom we were in the same family in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union, i.e. to take away the territories from the neighboring peoples, which belonged to the Tsarist Empire.
Our multi-ethnic family won the "brown plague" in the Great Patriotic War. Now cowards in the government, cowards in the Patriarchate through the imaginary care of our health, through cowardice, the pandemic of disbelief, self-interest (Judah's sin), through the pressure of fear, horror, panic before the second, third wave of coronavirus, want first of all to put the army and navy through vaccination, microchips. To drive everyone, regardless of nationality, into the stall - the electronic camp of Satan.
I propose to assemble the People's Local Council, before which the traitors and traitors of the Motherland should stand as God's judgment: Putin and his entourage, leading the country on the path of digitization (Nuremberg Trials), as well as the heretic-ecumenical patriarch, with his closest entourage: Metropolitan Hilarion, Metropolitan Kirill of Ekaterinburg are enemies of God and the Virgin Mary; Habad's messengers are Berl Lazar and his satanic associates.
This wolf swarm should not be allowed to tear Russia and its neighboring peoples apart. We are united in the people's militia. Heavenly City awaits our repentance and unification around the life-giving Cross of the Lord (hereby we shall win).
All traitors of faith, traitors of the Homeland will be destroyed by this heavenly castle. They have time to resign and repent. The voice of the people is the wrath of God. Remember, the civil war is necessary for the Chabadians and their servants and Satelites to sow chaos, anarchy in Russia and in the whole world, and to lead all peoples of the world to the world war.
I address personally to Khodos Eduard Davidovich to separate "wheat from tares" in Israeli people. I know and I am sure that there are fiery fighters from the Jewish people who have kept the purity of faith and carried this purity through the millennia, showing the way to the Jewish people, the way to the new Israel, i.e. to the Kingdom of Heaven, in which they will be met by Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I bring you the revelation of St. Seraphim of Sarov about two peoples - Russian and Jewish in the time of the Antichrist: "For the fact that the Jews did not accept and recognize the Lord Jesus Christ, they are scattered on the face of the entire earth. But in the days of the Antichrist many Jews will turn to Christ, because they will realize that the Messiah they were expecting wrongly is none other than the one about whom our Lord Jesus Christ said: "I have come in my Father's name and have not received me, another will come in his name and receive him.
So, despite their great crime before God, the Jews were and are the beloved people before God. The Slavs, on the other hand, are beloved of God, because they maintain true faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to the end. At the time of the Antichrist, the Slavs and the Jews completely rejected and did not recognize him as the Messiah, and for that they will receive the great goodness of God.
I address to the soul of every person through the revelations of the elder of St. Anatoly the Wonderworker, who reveals the course of events of today's reality: "Heretics will take over the Church, will put their servants everywhere, and godliness will be in contempt. But the Lord will not leave his slaves without protection and in ignorance. He said: "By their fruits you will know them."
So you try to distinguish them from true shepherds by the actions of heretics. They are spiritual Tati, who steal the spiritual flock, and they will enter the yard of the sheep - the Church, "climbing the Inuit", as the Lord said, that is, they will enter illegally, using violence and trampling on God's regulations. The Lord calls them thieves. Indeed the first step would be to persecute the true shepherds, to imprison them, and to exile them; for without this they could not rob the sheep.
Hence, my son, when thou shalt see the destruction of the divine rank of the church, of the fatherly tradition, and of the order established by God, know that heretics have already appeared, though they may at times hide their wickedness, and they will distort their faith imperceptibly, so as to be even more able to entice the inexperienced into the net. Not only the shepherds will be persecuted, but also all the servants of God, for the demon who leads the heresy does not tolerate godliness.
Do not forget about prayer. Prayer gives the original dignity of freedom (Gregory Palamas). Prayer is the appearance of divine glory. The memory of Christ enlightens the mind and drives out demons.
Once again I draw your attention to the fact that 86 thousand fascist khabadniks have taken in an iron vice all peoples of the world, through the Talmud, Kabbalah, the Internet, using communication with Satan and his demons, want to destroy 90% of the population, i.e. to leave 1 billion.
What madness one can come to, to be so short-sighted when panic, fear and horror paralyze the mind. Man, who do you represent on earth? Whose will do you do?
Priests, dear fathers, you and I are a spiritual infantry called the Queen of the Fields. Why did you leave the untilled fields? The wheat is ripe! Gather it in the breadbasket of the Lord, open temples and serve as commanded by the holy fathers.
Patriarch Kirill, Metropolitan Hilarion, Metropolitan Kirill, Metropolitan Paramon and others - ecumenical heretics, who through us priests are trying to break the ridge of the Russian people. Ridge - the Orthodox faith, but the servants of hell will not defeat the Church.
Prayer in prayer, words in words, but faith without works is dead.
Come up the Russian people for the house of the Holy Virgin. Without the help of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who showed us the way of the belly and the truth, we cannot overcome the enemies of the Church with our stay on earth. For the Faith, for the future Orthodox Tsar and Fatherland, let us pray, brothers and sisters.
I ask all Orthodox Christians to stand up for the monastery. I will not leave the monastery. From the Russian Orthodox Church we must throw away the enemies of God and Our Lady of ecumenists and heretics - Patriarch Kirill (Gundyaev) and his entourage Talmudists, Kabbalists and Satanists.
To our God of Glory, always now and forever. Amen!

1593781331_-zhid-09.jpg

1593781271_-lazarcc-56.jpg

Source:

Antisemitism is as natural to Russians as breathing and swilling cheap vodka.

2.-MML-Anti-semitism-Poster.jpg

This lunatic Russian fascist calling himself “Baron,” is not typical of Russian citizens. Putin’s “rational nationalism” is based on his estimation of Russian national needs and interests. Putin remains popular in that sprawling country with many domestic ethnic problems, which moreover shares borders with dozens of countries, some of them for historical reasons or due to U.S. influence not especially friendly.

I have no idea if this Russian Orthodox religious nut is a Russian-American or not. I think his using an image of “Uncle Sam” as his avatar is an insult to patriotic Americans.

Today, on July 4th, it should also serve as a reminder to decent Americans of how easily our own patriotic nationalism can be claimed and perverted by demagogues, imperialists, foreign disrupters, and home-grown fascists too.

Last edited:
This lunatic Russian fascist calling himself “Baron,” is not typical of Russian citizens. Putin’s “rational nationalism” is based on his estimation of Russian national needs and interests. Putin remains popular in that sprawling country with many domestic ethnic problems, which moreover shares borders with dozens of countries, some of them for historical reasons or due to U.S. influence not especially friendly.

I have no idea if this Russian Orthodox religious nut is a Russian-American or not. I think his using an image of “Uncle Sam” as his avatar is an insult to patriotic Americans.

Today, on July 4th, it should also serve as a reminder to decent Americans of how easily our own patriotic nationalism can be claimed and perverted by demagogues, imperialists, foreign disrupters, and home-grown fascists too.
You will be surprised, but this awkward guy advocatet Putin to become a Russian tsar a couple of months ago.

Litwin, do you work for Putin?Covid-19 Fake pandemic showed clearly Putin is enemy of Russian people . Putin is your guy, you shall love and kiss him.

Translation from Russian

I appeal to you all to listen attentively to my sermon on June 1, 2020. The mobilization of soldiers and officers of Russia has been announced. Before that was Mr. Putin's announcement about the imperial claims to the territories of neighboring states. I want to bring to your attention:
Berl Lazar is an envoy of the Lubavitcher Rebbe and the world government in Russia. Berl Lazar is one of the leading members of fascist sect of Chabad. Chabadnik Berl Lazar visited the seventh Love Rabbi in 1991, aka Moshiach.
Chabadnik Berl Lazar and his entourage rule Russia, give instructions to President Putin, Patriarch Kirill for the collapse of Russia and the Church, which you now see - a complete deceit, hypocrisy and hypocrisy.
At the moment, Berl Lazar and the Khazar Kaganate in Russia, the entourage of Putin, the entourage of Patriarch Kirill want to drag us into civil war with the neighboring peoples, with whom we were in the same family in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union, i.e. to take away the territories from the neighboring peoples, which belonged to the Tsarist Empire.
Our multi-ethnic family won the "brown plague" in the Great Patriotic War. Now cowards in the government, cowards in the Patriarchate through the imaginary care of our health, through cowardice, the pandemic of disbelief, self-interest (Judah's sin), through the pressure of fear, horror, panic before the second, third wave of coronavirus, want first of all to put the army and navy through vaccination, microchips. To drive everyone, regardless of nationality, into the stall - the electronic camp of Satan.
I propose to assemble the People's Local Council, before which the traitors and traitors of the Motherland should stand as God's judgment: Putin and his entourage, leading the country on the path of digitization (Nuremberg Trials), as well as the heretic-ecumenical patriarch, with his closest entourage: Metropolitan Hilarion, Metropolitan Kirill of Ekaterinburg are enemies of God and the Virgin Mary; Habad's messengers are Berl Lazar and his satanic associates.
This wolf swarm should not be allowed to tear Russia and its neighboring peoples apart. We are united in the people's militia. Heavenly City awaits our repentance and unification around the life-giving Cross of the Lord (hereby we shall win).
All traitors of faith, traitors of the Homeland will be destroyed by this heavenly castle. They have time to resign and repent. The voice of the people is the wrath of God. Remember, the civil war is necessary for the Chabadians and their servants and Satelites to sow chaos, anarchy in Russia and in the whole world, and to lead all peoples of the world to the world war.
I address personally to Khodos Eduard Davidovich to separate "wheat from tares" in Israeli people. I know and I am sure that there are fiery fighters from the Jewish people who have kept the purity of faith and carried this purity through the millennia, showing the way to the Jewish people, the way to the new Israel, i.e. to the Kingdom of Heaven, in which they will be met by Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I bring you the revelation of St. Seraphim of Sarov about two peoples - Russian and Jewish in the time of the Antichrist: "For the fact that the Jews did not accept and recognize the Lord Jesus Christ, they are scattered on the face of the entire earth. But in the days of the Antichrist many Jews will turn to Christ, because they will realize that the Messiah they were expecting wrongly is none other than the one about whom our Lord Jesus Christ said: "I have come in my Father's name and have not received me, another will come in his name and receive him.
So, despite their great crime before God, the Jews were and are the beloved people before God. The Slavs, on the other hand, are beloved of God, because they maintain true faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to the end. At the time of the Antichrist, the Slavs and the Jews completely rejected and did not recognize him as the Messiah, and for that they will receive the great goodness of God.
I address to the soul of every person through the revelations of the elder of St. Anatoly the Wonderworker, who reveals the course of events of today's reality: "Heretics will take over the Church, will put their servants everywhere, and godliness will be in contempt. But the Lord will not leave his slaves without protection and in ignorance. He said: "By their fruits you will know them."
So you try to distinguish them from true shepherds by the actions of heretics. They are spiritual Tati, who steal the spiritual flock, and they will enter the yard of the sheep - the Church, "climbing the Inuit", as the Lord said, that is, they will enter illegally, using violence and trampling on God's regulations. The Lord calls them thieves. Indeed the first step would be to persecute the true shepherds, to imprison them, and to exile them; for without this they could not rob the sheep.
Hence, my son, when thou shalt see the destruction of the divine rank of the church, of the fatherly tradition, and of the order established by God, know that heretics have already appeared, though they may at times hide their wickedness, and they will distort their faith imperceptibly, so as to be even more able to entice the inexperienced into the net. Not only the shepherds will be persecuted, but also all the servants of God, for the demon who leads the heresy does not tolerate godliness.
Do not forget about prayer. Prayer gives the original dignity of freedom (Gregory Palamas). Prayer is the appearance of divine glory. The memory of Christ enlightens the mind and drives out demons.
Once again I draw your attention to the fact that 86 thousand fascist khabadniks have taken in an iron vice all peoples of the world, through the Talmud, Kabbalah, the Internet, using communication with Satan and his demons, want to destroy 90% of the population, i.e. to leave 1 billion.
What madness one can come to, to be so short-sighted when panic, fear and horror paralyze the mind. Man, who do you represent on earth? Whose will do you do?
Priests, dear fathers, you and I are a spiritual infantry called the Queen of the Fields. Why did you leave the untilled fields? The wheat is ripe! Gather it in the breadbasket of the Lord, open temples and serve as commanded by the holy fathers.
Patriarch Kirill, Metropolitan Hilarion, Metropolitan Kirill, Metropolitan Paramon and others - ecumenical heretics, who through us priests are trying to break the ridge of the Russian people. Ridge - the Orthodox faith, but the servants of hell will not defeat the Church.
Come up the Russian people for the house of the Holy Virgin. Without the help of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who showed us the way of the belly and the truth, we cannot overcome the enemies of the Church with our stay on earth. For the Faith, for the future Orthodox Tsar and Fatherland, let us pray, brothers and sisters.
I ask all Orthodox Christians to stand up for the monastery. I will not leave the monastery. From the Russian Orthodox Church we must throw away the enemies of God and Our Lady of ecumenists and heretics - Patriarch Kirill (Gundyaev) and his entourage Talmudists, Kabbalists and Satanists.

1593781331_-zhid-09.jpg

Source:

you ahve 100% support for your man "
Sermon of the scheiigumen Sergei (Romanov).
" its a good sight

1593894201893.png

1593894313971.png

1593894339992.png

View attachment 359088
Stalin and antisemitism - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Stalin_and_antisemitism

The extent to which Joseph Stalin was antisemitic is widely discussed by historians. Although part of a movement that included Jews and rejected antisemitism, ...
Early years · ‎1917 to 1930 · ‎1930s · ‎After World War II
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 4/28/20

Antisemitism in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_...

Jump to Under Stalin - In March 1919, he delivered a speech "On Anti-Jewish Pogroms" where he denounced antisemitismas an "attempt to divert the ...
History · ‎After the revolution · ‎Under Brezhnev

Putin is a criminal who imposed the most though lockdown in the world ( cowardly hiding through two months in a bunker ), transformed Russia to a digital prison, persecute any Christian denomination opposite to the created by him Mr Gundy & KGB 'church' and murdered more as a third of Russian economy while the Fake Corona Pandemic. He is a Zionist fascist who allow run the country only his tribesmen. And you, Mr Chekist Mug go to Hell and lie somewhere else, but not here

View attachment 359088
Stalin and antisemitism - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Stalin_and_antisemitism

The extent to which Joseph Stalin was antisemitic is widely discussed by historians. Although part of a movement that included Jews and rejected antisemitism, ...
Early years · ‎1917 to 1930 · ‎1930s · ‎After World War II
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 4/28/20
Antisemitism in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_...

Jump to Under Stalin - In March 1919, he delivered a speech "On Anti-Jewish Pogroms" where he denounced antisemitismas an "attempt to divert the ...
History · ‎After the revolution · ‎Under Brezhnev

You 'forget' to write another dates and locations.
To make your lying work mor easy tell us which nation through the human history didn't expelled Jews?

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

You will be surprised, but this awkward guy advocatet Putin to become a Russian tsar a couple of months ago.

Not only myself, but many another peoples disappointed in Putin because he outed himself as a brutal servant of NWO who imprisoned the entirely country in the name of the Fake Pandemic and persecutes Christians.

Who allowed the coward dwarf to imprison believers just for the reading the Holy Bible?
Why his KGB terrorize Jehovah Witnesses?
Because they refuse to accept his criminal 'state' and kiss the Fake Patriarch Mr Gundjay in his a..?

And the same can be said about most of Christian denominations now except of course his KGB 'church'

Translation from Russian

1593781331_-zhid-09.jpg

Source:

do you know that
Romanov is supported by ural separatists , are you on Ural republic side too?

Translation from Russian

1593781331_-zhid-09.jpg

Source:

do you know that

I'm on the side of Jesus, Truth and Holy Bible

Translation from Russian

1593781331_-zhid-09.jpg

Source:

do you know that

I'm on the side of Jesus, Truth and Holy Bible

2 sides a) Moscow b) Ural republic can you give a straight answer?

Not only myself, but many another peoples disappointed in Putin because he outed himself as a brutal servant of NWO who imprisoned the entirely country in the name of the Fake Pandemic and persecutes Christians.

Who allowed the coward dwarf to imprison believers just for the reading the Holy Bible?
Why his KGB terrorize Jehovah Witnesses?
Because they refuse to accept his criminal 'state' and kiss the Fake Patriarch Mr Gundjay in his a..?

And the same can be said about most of Christian denominations now except of course his KGB 'church'
Dude, if you had a brain at least of a raccoon or a common knowledge at least of a first-grader, you wouldnt be surprised of what is happening in Russia now.

Forum List

Back