Come on America, we have to be able to do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024

You give him WAAAAY too much credit. I seriously doubt that he knows who the president is of any country.

The names of the presidents of countries he feel has dissed him? Probably. The names of all of them? Not likely. Trump only pays attention to what is good for Trump. Anything else doesn't matter.
But you see I actually listen to him. I watch his interviews. I watch his extemporaneous and unscripted press conferences. But then I'm not afflicted with left wing extremism or TDS.

I get extremely annoyed with his sometimes petty or petulant comments at rallies or on social media. But these are mild and usually harmless. I can put up with a lot of that to get the very good for America results that he got and he has earned a chance to do it again.

And that's why I want him. He has weathered the worst they could think up or manufacture to throw at him, 98% negative press from a corrupt leftwing media, and a Congress determined to destroy him, and he still accomplished more good for America than any President in my lifetime. Who else do we have that could come anywhere near that kind of success against those odds?

No other Republican can expect any better treatment if he actually works for the American people instead of the special interests.
I do have to admire him for that and a lot of people feel the same way. But, for some reason, he likes walking around in a suit that says "kick me" on the back.

That is what happens when you defraud the American people.
The people who have been the victims of fraud are those who believe Donald Trump's lies. They are a minority of the US electorate, thank goodness.
I don't know whether to feel sorry for them for being so stupid or mad because they are hurting America.

The problem is, only stupid people or people with severe dementia would want to be president. No matter who gets elected, half the country will be at that president's throat trying to take them down. Anyone with more than a pea brain wouldn't want the job. So, that's why we have losers running.
In most cases I would agree. But I give hope for some qualified candidates.

The people who have been the victims of fraud are those who believe Donald Trump's lies. They are a minority of the US electorate, thank goodness.
I don't know whether to feel sorry for them for being so stupid or mad because they are hurting America.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Anything that is not Donald Trump is "imagination" to the Trump lemmings. A pathetic, sad group you are.

Just in the course of your own thread, where you lied about wanting a third option, you've already abandoned your fake "moderate" stance, and are back to the full-on Biden cultist we all know you are. You and Mac1958 are the biggest liars on the board.

LOL!

I do have to admire him for that and a lot of people feel the same way. But, for some reason, he likes walking around in a suit that says "kick me" on the back.
No he is who and what he is. Brutally honest, sometimes annoying, sometimes brilliant, not at all a politician, and with enough integrity to actually want to make a real difference that will be good for all Americans instead of putting temporary band aids on things or passing legislation that is not at all good for Americans and claiming success.

Republicans who have been all talk and no follow through hate him for that.

All pols who spent decades saying that this or that piece of America is gone and we'll never see it again only to be shown how wrong they were hate him.

All those who said this or that cannot be done because "X" will never go for it and were proved wrong hate him for that.

Even some of those who liked him but didn't understand he isn't a partisan or politician and sometimes enters into negotiations we don't like in order to accomplish a greater good hated him and accused him of selling out.

Democrats that he made look really REALLY bad when he reversed their policies with great results hate him the most.

Conversely Biden has reversed most of Trump policies with disastrous results and then blames it on Trump.

The negative press and attack machines are evidence of Trump's incredible successes.

Last edited:
Just in the course of your own thread, where you lied about wanting a third option, you've already abandoned your fake "moderate" stance, and are back to the full-on Biden cultist we all know you are. You and Mac1958 are the biggest liars on the board.

LOL!
A good Trump trained monkey you are. Deflect any negative comments on your great leader. This is not about political party, this about your adulation of one man, Donald Trump. A sad and pathetic individual you are.

Anything that is not Donald Trump is "imagination" to the Trump lemmings. A pathetic, sad group you are.
Now why did you have to get all nasty? In response to your nasty gram, I don't personally care if it's Trump or Desantis. It isn't about the candidates anymore imo. The Democratic Party is part of Team China and I want no part of a future that involves the Democratic Party and China in control. Now don't you feel bad?

No he is who and what he is. Brutally honest, sometimes annoying, sometimes brilliant, not at all a politician, and with enough integrity to actually want to make a real difference that will be good for all Americans instead of putting temporary band aids on things or passing legislation that is not at all good for Americans and claiming success.

Republicans who have been all talk and no follow through hate him for that.

All pols who spent decades saying that this or that piece of America is gone and we'll never see it again only to be shown how wrong they were hate him.

All those who said this or that cannot be done because "X" will never go for it and were proved wrong hate him for that.

Even some of those who liked him but didn't understand he isn't a partisan or politician and sometimes enters into negotiations we don't like in order to accomplish a greater good hated him and accused him of selling out.

Democrats that he made look really REALLY bad when he reversed their policies with great results hate him the most.

Conversely Biden has reversed most of Trump policies with disastrous results and then blames it on Trump.

The negative press and attack machines are evidence of Trump's incredible successes.
They hate Trump for mostly one reason and one reason only - he beat the annointed one in 2016. That loss sticks in your craw and never goes away. They are obsessed with revenge.

Elmer you worthless lowIQ sack of human garbage!

Trump got positive results. Obiden gets negative results.

Results matter.

Come on America, we have to be able to do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024.
The fact Trump is leading with Republicans and Biden is leading with Democrats indicates a major fault in our political system.
Neither man is fit to lead our nation in 2024.

Nope, this is the new norm for the US, unless the electoral systems change to open up to more political parties. One day it'll be something similar to Ye v. Fuckdatshit.

Now why did you have to get all nasty? In response to your nasty gram, I don't personally care if it's Trump or Desantis. It isn't about the candidates anymore imo. The Democratic Party is part of Team China and I want no part of a future that involves the Democratic Party and China in control. Now don't you feel bad?
Simple minded people want to be able to blame all their problems on one thing. You have chosen the Democratic party.
I hate to break it to you but the Democratic party is not the cause or the solution to your problems.
Your problem is you are simple minded.

Elmer you worthless lowIQ sack of human garbage!

Trump got positive results. Obiden gets negative results.

Results matter.
The American electorate were not satisfied with his performance and voted him out of office bu 7 million votes. The first President in over 20 years to not be re-elected, plus he lost the Senate and the House. Trump lemmings are the dumbest among us.

Forum List

Back