Columbus Day

Britain is also in Europe. The word had to have gotten out.

I don't mean to belabor this, but I'm not understanding your logic regarding Columbus's contribution to American Independence. I want very much to understand how you have come the conclusion that Columbus is somehow responsible for the thirteen colonies' move to break from the yoke of the British.

Feel free to tell me to pound sand if I'm frustrating you. I'm married so it won't bother me one iota.

I don't mean to belabor this, but I'm not understanding your logic regarding Columbus's contribution to American Independence. I want very much to understand how you have come the conclusion that Columbus is somehow responsible for the thirteen colonies' move to break from the yoke of the British.

I don't know what else to say but people talk. :dunno:

It's funny when an uneducated, freeloader, and welfare recipient from the midwest, tries to exude their lack of knowledge on others, when in fact, that imbecile is being laughed at with every keystroke they make.

#1 in ignorance of US History, @fjb, eeerrrr, name change to Road Runner
My guess is that they probably asked for it.
Clueless and Mindless.
WTF Does Columbus have to do with freedom from the Monarchy?

Are you on drugs tonight?
Well, she/he/it has been keystroking for 8 straight hours, so there's that.

I don't know what else to say but people talk. :dunno:
You're listening to the WRONG people.
But, you do type here for 8+ hours daily, so your influence is obviously from other RWI's.

You are sad @FJB.

Forum List

Back