Colts vs. Pats

Colts - 31

Evil Empire - 28

28627221511.jpg
~BH

The Colts are playing the Yankees Sunday?

See, even Mani doesn't want to bet, because he knows his Pats are going DOWN!

That's cool, I don't blame ya man.

I don't know that at all. Vegas thinks it's a pretty even matchup if you accept the 3 points for the home team rule of thumb.

I just haven't seen much of the Colts this year. But at 8-0 they obviously don't suck.

I've watched every play of every Patriots game and I see a team that is definitely flawed.

I expect them to have the flaws ironed out by mid-December, on their way to a fourth SB championship, but I don't expect them to have them ironed out by this Sunday night.

I don't know that at all. Vegas thinks it's a pretty even matchup if you accept the 3 points for the home team rule of thumb.

I just haven't seen much of the Colts this year. But at 8-0 they obviously don't suck.

I've watched every play of every Patriots game and I see a team that is definitely flawed.

I expect them to have the flaws ironed out by mid-December, on their way to a fourth SB championship, but I don't expect them to have them ironed out by this Sunday night.

You should read the injury report.

I know Sanders is out... for the season. That's pretty sweet. :thup:

But last I heard, Manning, Clark, Wayne and Addai were all suiting up.

I know Sanders is out... for the season. That's pretty sweet. :thup:

But last I heard, Manning, Clark, Wayne and Addai were all suiting up.

Come on, just pick a score.

It doesn't cost you anything, but repping the winner. (me)

First I need to know how the contest is going to be scored.

closest to total points?

or

lowest total differential for both teams?

So you can win even if you don't pick the winner of the game? :eusa_eh:

I would suggest you at least have to have the winner right, and then closest to total score among the winners.

Geez EZ, didn't you think of any of this stuff first?

So you can win even if you don't pick the winner of the game? :eusa_eh:

I would suggest you at least have to have the winner right, and then closest to total score among the winners.

Geez EZ, didn't you think of any of this stuff first?

That's what we are doing.

I thought you got that part. Pick the teams and their scores, no point spread. Maybe I misunderstood your question.

Forum List

Back