Colts vs. Pats

i'm taking the pats and giving 6.

loser(s) pos rep all. everybody pos reps all on the push.

who's in?

2229918347_6c3294d315.jpg

I thought it was...first you have to pick the winner...then of the winners who gets the closest score..somehow...total or otherwise?

I thought it was...first you have to pick the winner...then of the winners who gets the closest score..somehow...total or otherwise?

I Dunno, all I do know is The Pats are going down. Even without Sanders and Hayden. Freeney is gonna be in Brady's face all night and The master Surgeon Manning is gonna carve up the Pats, banged up as well, Defense. Unless of course Billy boy has some new tapes on the Colts. ~BH

2269410531.jpg

sPYgATE 09?

pats 21

colts 17

all pats points by gostkowski field goals, of course

And the Colts with 1 Nougatieri field goal and 7 safeties during Patriot punt attempts being long snapped through the end of the end zone.

don't be ridiculous.

on the other hand, i'd like it if tom buendchen gets sacked for those 7 safeties. and a lot of other times too.

he is my opponents qb

The Colts are pretty impressive this year...8-0.

Have those 8 teams combined for 10 wins yet?

The Colts are pretty impressive this year...8-0.

Have those 8 teams combined for 10 wins yet?

Of course they have. Actually, There schedules are pretty much close to eachothers but with The Colts playing Arizona and The Pats playing The Ravens so far. So yes I would say The Ravens are a tougher match up even though the Cardinals won the NFC last season. If the schedule is the issue though, When Indy beats the Patriots I guess that will solve the who is better debate. People can talk schedules all day long bro. ~BH

24236183321.jpg

Hey , EZ? Can you do me a favor and bottle your tears up and send them to me after your boys lose Sunday?

Hey , EZ? Can you do me a favor and bottle your tears up and send them to me after your boys lose Sunday?

Yes, My Tears of HAPPINESS after we beat your red and blue ass!

I'm watching NBC, the commercials are calling this the Rivalry of the Decade! :lol:

Pretty boy is going DOWN, and taking your Patsies with him!

I'm watching NBC, the commercials are calling this the Rivalry of the Decade! :lol:

Crying for a regular season win?

I guess this really is your Super Bowl.

Sad.

why arent you watching the NFL network??????

why arent you watching the NFL network??????

Because I don't get it here. I do get the Big 10 Network though! :cool:

*I should say my Cable Package doesn't offer it, I'm sure people in Indy get the NFL network.

Sad.

Crying because I'm laughing so hard at making fun of you and all the loser Pat fans for being even bigger losers than they were the year before!

PS-It's going to be Vikings/Colts Super Bowl with Peyton once again being the MVP.

Sad.

Crying because I'm laughing so hard at making fun of you and all the loser Pat fans for being even bigger losers than they were the year before!

PS-It's going to be Vikings/Colts Super Bowl with Peyton once again being the MVP.

Peyton is going to do what Peyton does best in the playoffs. Choke and lose.

Sad.

Peyton is going to do what Peyton does best in the playoffs. Choke and lose.

Hey, leave your homo-erotic fantasies off my sports thread! :eusa_hand: :eek:

Forum List

Back