Colorado to vote on single-payer state health-care system

Evidence?

You. You're an idiot just by supporting it.

The stock market? That is what the post you replied to was about.
I responded to a thread about Colorado's vote on single payer.

You responded to my post about the stock market. Sun Devil wants to know whether or not insurance companies are making profits. There's an easy way to find out, but he expects others to do it for him.

If you understand the Dow, perhaps you can enlighten him.

Did you use that information in order to support your belief that insurance companies shouldn't make a profit and we should have single payer?

No.

Evidence?

You responded to my post about the stock market. Sun Devil wants to know whether or not insurance companies are making profits. There's an easy way to find out, but he expects others to do it for him.

Did you use that information in order to support your belief that insurance companies shouldn't make a profit and we should have single payer?

I have no problem with insurance companies making a profit. If a bunch of freeloaders can get their food, housing, healthcare, etc. funded by mandated taxes on honorable hardworking people being forced to fund it, a business should be able to make a profit.

Actually it was Penelope who said they were raking it in.

I just don't get it. Wasn't Obamacare supposed t ostop that ?

I was just looking for some perspective on what "raking it in" meant.

I am sure AirInHead is posting some crap about primary sources and "look it up yourself"....even though I am not the one making the claim.

She is a lefty.

I have no problem with insurance companies making a profit. If a bunch of freeloaders can get their food, housing, healthcare, etc. funded by mandated taxes on honorable hardworking people being forced to fund it, a business should be able to make a profit.

I am sure AirInHead is posting some crap about primary sources and "look it up yourself"....even though I am not the one making the claim.

She is a lefty.

Obamacare was nothing but a fake plan by the left to try and get single payer. They lied when they said it wasn't.

She is a lefty.

Obamacare was nothing but a fake plan by the left to try and get single payer. They lied when they said it wasn't.

It would be great if it was a fake plan.

It turned out to be more a steamy pile of feces.

They (being Obama and Co) lied about everything. The cornhusker kickback was about as low as you go.

Obamacare was nothing but a fake plan by the left to try and get single payer.

You've got the timeline backwards.

You've got your priorities backward if you support single payer but you're a freeloading lefty so we understand why.

Someone with a job who pays for their own health insurance = "freeloading lefty"?

No wonder you're confused.

Colorado is only the beginning. If you're against single-payer for whatever reason, you should be getting your facts straight so you can fight it. But, as usual, you'll just call people names and then act all outraged when the inevitable happens.

Keep on keeping on. The faux outrage is amusing.

You've got your priorities backward if you support single payer but you're a freeloading lefty so we understand why.

Someone with a job who pays for their own health insurance = "freeloading lefty"?

Colorado is only the beginning. If you're against single-payer for whatever reason, you should be getting your facts straight so you can fight it. But, as usual, you'll just call people names and then act all outraged when the inevitable happens.

Someone that supports freeloaders that don't pay and provide their own coverage is no different than someone that gets it.

Keep on supporting freeloaders as it makes you the same as them. It's the pro abortion argument all over. "I don't think it's right but I support someone being able to do what's wrong" If you support it, you're no different than those that do it.

Someone that supports freeloaders that don't pay and provide their own coverage is no different than someone that gets it.

Keep on supporting freeloaders as it makes you the same as them. It's the pro abortion argument all over. "I don't think it's right but I support someone being able to do what's wrong" If you support it, you're no different than those that do it.

No.

No.

I made the decision for you so sit there, STFU, and accept it like a good little freeloader. If you enable someone to be a piece of shit freeloader, it makes you a piece of shit just like them.

No.

I made the decision for you...

Not even close.

It’s time we get the insurance industry out of the driver’s seat and put families in charge of their health care.”

Single payer puts government in charge of health care, not families.

Yeah, it's really astonishing how stupid people are when it comes to this discussion.

No.

Not even close.

I'm not close. It hit it right on the head, freeloader.

No.

Not even close.

Being hit on the head may be the crux of the problem.

If the people of Colorado want to do this then that's up to them. This is exactly the way it should be done. We have 50 states who can experiment with their own systems and see what works best for them. We don't need a one size fits all plan from D.C. This is country is too large and too diverse for something like that to not be a complete train wreck.

No.

Not even close.

Being hit on the head may be the crux of the problem.

I'm not the one that believes someone that didn't earn something should have it funded by someone that did. That's you which means you're a freeloader simply because you support freeloaders. You support enabling people to be freeloaders. I don't.

If the people of Colorado want to do this then that's up to them. This is exactly the way it should be done. We have 50 states who can experiment with their own systems and see what works best for them. We don't need a one size fits all plan from D.C. This is country is too large and too diverse for something like that to not be a complete train wreck.

The problem is those supporting the concept want it done from D.C. and would use it to push for it being done from there despite NOTHING giving the federal government the authority to do so.

When Colorado legalized weed, the cry from the rest of the country was "make it national." But healthcare? Just the opposite. Curious.

When Colorado legalized weed, the cry from the rest of the country was "make it national." But healthcare? Just the opposite. Curious.

No, the cry from the rest of the country has not been make it national. Only four states have legalized it recreationally. A couple more may do it this year, but there is still a sizable portion of the population who don't think it should be done. Furthermore, you're talking about a federal regulation on drug being repealed and attempting to compare it to private health services. You may as well compare painting your living room to constructing a bridge.

Forum List

Back