color me stunned that most folks on USMB have the gall & the hutzpah to describe a 21 year old hero who saved us all from a world war, as a "traitor"

Without the USA's money this war would have been over and Russia would be holding northern Ukraine.... so the supporters of continuing to send money to Ukraine need to say how much money are you willing to print and send to an uncertain end?....
Will you be willing to have a lower quality life and retirement to defeat Russia?.... is it that important to you?....
And the thing is pal, the Ukraine could have had a peaceful settlement and all they had to swallow was not getting the Crimea. Where 97% of the people don't ever want back.

But guess what folks! America wanted war and thought it found a way to break up Russia into easily manageable pieces.

So is it too late for Ukraine to turn back.

Yup! Because Russia now wants more than just Crimea.

That's exactly the right talking point at least!

That's common sense. The Russian economy is tiny and the Russian population is only 148 million. The Russian army has a huge border to protect - especially from the Chinese, not to mention NATO.

The amount of resources that Russia can commit to their invasion of Ukraine is very limited.

The best hope for Putin is that idiotic Russians continue to believe that the more Russians that get killed the more glorious the war. So far this may have worked for Peter the Great and Stalin, but not so much for Nicholas or the late Soviets...

Perhaps Russians are getting wiser?

That's common sense. The Russian economy is tiny and the Russian population is only 148 million. The Russian army has a huge border to protect - especially from the Chinese, not to mention NATO.

The amount of resources that Russia can commit to their invasion of Ukraine is very limited.
You can stop right there! Attack Russia directly and you might as well say that N.Y. is a smoking BBQ pit. You fkrs just don't get the purpose of a proxy war.
I'm going to tell you that America is far superior in military might than all comers.
The best hope for Putin is that idiotic Russians continue to believe that the more Russians that get killed the more glorious the war.

Putin is the world's most popular politician who leads a country.
And Ritter says that Russia has and is killing ukrainians 7 to 1.
So far this may have worked for Peter the Great and Stalin, but not so much for Nicholas or the late Soviets...

Perhaps Russians are getting wiser?
Get into the sandbox and you lose the courtesy of a reply.

Could be quite true!

But America isn't going to be dissuaded that easily.
And the Amercian civilian population are still not turning sour against America's war against Russia.

At least it has become clear that the US military knows very well that Ukraine can't accomplish anything of significance against Russia.

At lease, we can all see how the proper perspective of the war has to be realized. It has to be a contest of America's might against Russia's now.

Can that happen if it's contained to a proxy war?

It appears that all signs are showing that Europe is going to bail. How will America bail, or will this have to become something very much bigger?
AT LEASE.?????..... what language does your mama speak?

This whole thing smells like a scapegoat to promote the fake intelligence reports.

Sorry, but really secret stuff is not handled or reviewed by 1.2 million people.

Strange times we live in.

Everything is turned sideways. Traitors are heros and heros are traitors.

My observation: no one agrees on where the boundaries are anymore.

Obviously already known by the Russians!

You really haven't clued into what's going on have you!

Let me help. The American people are learning that everything isn't rosy, Russia isn't a small gas station, the Ukraine side (America) isn't winning the war, the necessary defeat of Russia isn't going to happen, employing current tactics.

Americans have known that everything isn't rosy in Ukraine, but we are in awe of the Ukrainians for having stopped the Russian Army.

Russia is not a small gas station, it's a large one. It's basically Saudi Arabia with nukes.

The Ukrainians are doing very well. Russia has not been doing well. Russian casualties are enormous. The entire Russian military doctrine has been a gross failure. Russian Special forces and the Wagner group have been all but wiped out.

For now the Ukrainians are bleeding the Russian Army.

Current tactics may not be enough to defeat Russia, but there's a whole new level of weaponry that's about to be unleashed on them. If Russian anti-tank weaponry is as good as their tanks, Russia won't be in Ukraine much longer.

Total Horseshit! There were reports going back to at least last October that special opps was in Ukrain and congress was notified. Teixeira is no hero.

The CIA created the conditions that led to the war in Ukraine. Now they are there having to untie their own tangled web.

You can stop right there! Attack Russia directly and you might as well say that N.Y. is a smoking BBQ pit. You fkrs just don't get the purpose of a proxy war.
I'm going to tell you that America is far superior in military might than all comers.

Putin is the world's most popular politician who leads a country.
And Ritter says that Russia has and is killing ukrainians 7 to 1.

Get into the sandbox and you lose the courtesy of a reply.

Nuke threats scare no one. Russia would be incinerated from one end to the other in a nuke war.

The big difference is that American Nukes will work. Russian technology hasn't proven to be reliable.

I don't know who Ritter is, but he apparently hasn't been paying much attention to this war.

The Russian have been trying to take Bakmudt all winter and still haven't succeeded.

If the Russians were killing Ukrainians 7 to 1 the war would be over by now, and all of Ukraine would be held by Russia. However, if the Ukrainians are killing Russians 7 to1, Putin would just keep sending his people (slaves) to the slaughter.

Sure Putin is popular - he kills, or imprisons everyone that opposes him or sends them to be slaughtered in Ukraine.

Anybody that attempts to undermine, undercut, overwhelm, or overthrow the DemoniCommies and their entire Legion of Doom is a National Hero and should have monuments in their image bestowed on our country!
Donald-Trump-Mount-Rushmore.png

And the thing is pal, the Ukraine could have had a peaceful settlement and all they had to swallow was not getting the Crimea. Where 97% of the people don't ever want back.

But guess what folks! America wanted war and thought it found a way to break up Russia into easily manageable pieces.

So is it too late for Ukraine to turn back.

Yup! Because Russia now wants more than just Crimea.
That's what we get for electing a cold war post modern president... he is still fighting the old soviet union... and we are going to pay for it... I don't buy the talking point that after Ukraine Putin was going after NATO....

That's what we get for electing a cold war post modern president... he is still fighting the old soviet union... and we are going to pay for it... I don't buy the talking point that after Ukraine Putin was going after NATO....
The reason I didn't buy it either is because it's ridiculous to think that Russia would ever want to have a war against the US and Nato!

And neither does America want a war directly with Russia.

That's why America has tried to do the necessary job of defeating Russia with an unconvincing proxy war.

America isn't going to give up, and neither is Russia. Anyone who doesn't fear the discussion on what that means, could perhaps contribute some ideas.

I'm about tapped out and getting down to only the very worst prospects.

Patience grasshoppers, the leaked documents are painting a different picture, if maybe not much brighter?

You miss the point. It's now been clearly revealed to the public that the UKraine is losing badly and is about to be totally defeated.

As to this kid being a hero? I hope it doesn't have the opposite effect that motivates America to stop pretending that it's Ukraine's war against Russia.

That's how this ill advised proxy war could become nuclear.

What is so vitally important to understand:

America can't afford to lose this war!
Russia can't afford to lose this war!

You are a little lying weasel. The Wagner group is calling on Putin to end the war. That doesn't sound like they are winning.

Forum List

Back