Colon Kaepernick

Hey! You're the one that said most fans support their actions ... seems it isn't so. So, tell me, did you lie, or were you just ignorant?
Where did I say this? You got a quote you can show me?
Yep ---- look it up. And, then come back and tell us how it wasn't exactly what you meant to say.

We'll wait here.
I need you to quote it. I already know what I said and didnt say. I'll wait here while you prove your claim.
Neither you - and especially not, Colin Kaepernick - are worth the time. Both of you are inveterate liars incapable of honest discussion. The racism prism through which both you view the world makes it impossible for you to understand reality, and obscures your ability to see the truth that, honestly, I feel sorry for both of you.

To go thru life so deluded .... I truly, truly pity both of you.
So like I said. Youre full of shit. Save your pity for the ass clown in office.
:blowup::beer::dig::lame2:

How can such a rich man be such a worthless son of a bitch?

Colin Kaepernick Net Worth
You're upset with him because he committed a new n-violent gesture in a form of protest. It is his first amendment right to do so. Do you agree with Trump and his myopic followers when he calls for Kaepernick and other players similarly protesting to be summarily fired without due process?

What about a player who assaults his wife or girlfriend? They enjoy no constitutionally protected right to do that. Should they be summarily fired without due process? Are they too worthless son's of bitches?

Ezekiel Elliot gets suspended, but Kaepernick should be fired?
Kaepernick can't be fired. He's not good enough to get a job. He can get other people fired and that's what he's doing.
Ask the Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills or Cincinnati Bengals.

You're upset with him because he committed a new n-violent gesture in a form of protest. It is his first amendment right to do so. Do you agree with Trump and his myopic followers when he calls for Kaepernick and other players similarly protesting to be summarily fired without due process?

What about a player who assaults his wife or girlfriend? They enjoy no constitutionally protected right to do that. Should they be summarily fired without due process? Are they too worthless son's of bitches?

Kaepernick can't be fired. He's not good enough to get a job. He can get other people fired and that's what he's doing.
Ask the Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills or Cincinnati Bengals.

You can’t build any of those franchises with a run style QB. When Luck comes back to the Colts, Kap would be benched. The other franchises wouldn’t change an offense for a player that is at best average. As a drop back QB, he is below average.

You can’t build any of those franchises with a run style QB. When Luck comes back to the Colts, Kap would be benched. The other franchises wouldn’t change an offense for a player that is at best average. As a drop back QB, he is below average.
In the morning you and I will be on our feet and Colin K still won't be a football player.

In the morning you and I will be on our feet and Colin K still won't be a football player.

Don't call him Colin

Call him Rectum and be done with it!o_O

not Colin not Colon but

Rectum

Youre not rich and youre a worthless POS. Kap does a lot for his community. Thats why we spiritually support him.
You show your racism nearly every time you post here. We know that you support him for 1 reason only and it has nothing to do with what he does for his community.
Like most inbred recessives....you dont know shit but think you do.

Youre not rich and youre a worthless POS. Kap does a lot for his community. Thats why we spiritually support him.
You show your racism nearly every time you post here. We know that you support him for 1 reason only and it has nothing to do with what he does for his community.
You're not fooling anybody.

You're not fooling anybody.
Youre too dumb to fool. I keep it straight with you.

I agree with you!

From Colin to Colon, and from Colon to Rectum, because he is a total SOB. :mad-61:
Well he's black. Unlike more than 90% of the GOP.

VeteransforKaepernick.jpg

Republicans admire traitors.

Kaepernick isn't a traitor. That's why they're pi$$ed.

Nothing to do with race.

Do not play that game with me.
Except he is protesting unarmed blacks being shot.
Wow, who would do such a thing?

But you're not black. Remember? We only kill black people.

To him, it's not a game dum dum.
Oh these right wingers and this pretense at ignorance. It's just disgusting.

I agree with you!

From Colin to Colon, and from Colon to Rectum, because he is a total SOB. :mad-61:

Nothing to do with race.

I agree with you!

Nothing to do with race.

According to your left wing buddy, Black is the dominant gene, so we are all black! You nuts got to get your stories straight.

I agree with you!

Nothing to do with race.

According to your left wing buddy, Black is the dominant gene, so we are all black! You nuts got to get your stories straight.

Your recessive not Black.

Kaepernick is demonstration against oppression of blacks in a venue wherein there are already too many millionaires fed by the fans that fork up big bucks for tickets, concessions, 'official' merchandise, travel expenses and such just because they like the game. Some franchises are worth BILLIONS of dollars today from fan money and TV money. No matter which brings in the more profit, Kaepernick has certainly not been oppressed.

Yet he could still be pulled over on the way home for a DWB and mistreated by a police officer.... so he has every right to be upset.

I agree with you!

Nothing to do with race.

Your recessive not Black.

A Regressive telling us what we are, you getting your story straight yet?

Kaepernick is demonstration against oppression of blacks in a venue wherein there are already too many millionaires fed by the fans that fork up big bucks for tickets, concessions, 'official' merchandise, travel expenses and such just because they like the game. Some franchises are worth BILLIONS of dollars today from fan money and TV money. No matter which brings in the more profit, Kaepernick has certainly not been oppressed.

Yet he could still be pulled over on the way home for a DWB and mistreated by a police officer.... so he has every right to be upset.
He could. Then again he could visit a cousin in Chicago and be shot by another black punk. The story just might make the third page in the Chicago Tribune.

Oh really? Well if he's protesting blacks getting capped by the law, then why is he pissing on the national anthem and our flag? Seems to me he and all the rest of these filthy, anti American jack offs are confused about who and what they're protesting and where and when they should do it.

Forum List

Back