Colon Kaepernick

How can such a rich man be such a worthless son of a bitch?

Colin Kaepernick Net Worth

I agree with you!

From Colin to Colon, and from Colon to Rectum, because he is a total SOB. :mad-61:
Well he's black. Unlike more than 90% of the GOP.

VeteransforKaepernick.jpg

Republicans admire traitors.

Kaepernick isn't a traitor. That's why they're pi$$ed.
You're right - he's not a traitor.

But, he IS a self-absorbed, politically naive, intellectually stunted (have you ever listened to him talk?) jerk who believes he is actually important in this world, and that somebody actually cares about what he thinks, and who is convinced that the only way to get the attention he so richly deserves is to insult the institutions that made his success possible and the people who have defended the very institutions he chooses to defile.

That's who he is.

I agree with you!

From Colin to Colon, and from Colon to Rectum, because he is a total SOB. :mad-61:

Nothing to do with race.

Do not play that game with me.
But ... but ... but .....

It's the only game they have left to play. Without it, they become ---- horrors --- irrelevant.

I agree with you!

Study some history. Democrats have done more to oppress and control blacks than Republicans.

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The Democrats depend on maintaining the poverty of blacks so they can offer them free shit in exchange for votes and blame the Republicans for their poverty. Maxine Waters is a prime example of a race pimp enriched by poor representation of a district in which she refuses to reside. Jesse and Al (The Righteous Reverend Brothers) depend entirely on promulgating racial divisiveness and poverty to maintain their income and 'stature'.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

From CBS:

In two recent polls that were both conducted within the past week, a majority of respondents said that they disagree with Kaepernick's decision to protest racial inequality and police brutality by not standing for the national anthem.

In one poll, which was conducted by Reuters, 72 percent of Americans said that they thought Kaepernick's behavior was unpatriotic. Another 61 percent said that they do not "support the stance Colin Kaepernick is taking and his decision not to stand during the national anthem."

The Reuters poll of 2,903 adults was conducted between Sept. 6-12. Kaepernick's protest went public on Aug. 26.
Good things polls dont dictate what people decide to protest.
Hey! You're the one that said most fans support their actions ... seems it isn't so. So, tell me, did you lie, or were you just ignorant?
Where did I say this? You got a quote you can show me?
Yep ---- look it up. And, then come back and tell us how it wasn't exactly what you meant to say.

We'll wait here.
I need you to quote it. I already know what I said and didnt say. I'll wait here while you prove your claim.

From CBS:

In two recent polls that were both conducted within the past week, a majority of respondents said that they disagree with Kaepernick's decision to protest racial inequality and police brutality by not standing for the national anthem.

In one poll, which was conducted by Reuters, 72 percent of Americans said that they thought Kaepernick's behavior was unpatriotic. Another 61 percent said that they do not "support the stance Colin Kaepernick is taking and his decision not to stand during the national anthem."

The Reuters poll of 2,903 adults was conducted between Sept. 6-12. Kaepernick's protest went public on Aug. 26.

Good things polls don't dictate what people decide to protest.
Even better they don't decide elections. Hillary was told she had 99'1 probability of winning.
Yeah but she really sucked. Drumpf was lucky she sucked so badly. As it is she still beat him out in the popular vote.
Thanks to about 3,000,000 illegal votes.

Notwithstanding that fact, the Electoral College vote is the only one that counts. It was wisely designed that way to save rural America from being overrun by metropolitan enclaves. If not, we'd all be living in bankruptcy and corruption like what has been nurtured for decades in failing cities run by Democrats.
Yeah more fake news.

From CBS:

Even better they don't decide elections. Hillary was told she had 99'1 probability of winning.
Yeah but she really sucked. Drumpf was lucky she sucked so badly. As it is she still beat him out in the popular vote.

Notwithstanding that fact, the Electoral College vote is the only one that counts. It was wisely designed that way to save rural America from being overrun by metropolitan enclaves. If not, we'd all be living in bankruptcy and corruption like what has been nurtured for decades in failing cities run by Democrats.
Yeah more fake news.
Listen up, dude. You a truly not equipped for logical, substantive debate. I'm done wasting time with you. Please feel free to have the last post so you can bask in your own self aggrandizement.

Yeah more fake news.
Listen up, dude. You a truly not equipped for logical, substantive debate. I'm done wasting time with you. Please feel free to have the last post so you can bask in your own self aggrandizement.
You cant hang and thats ok.

What does the financial position of a private citizen who is gainfully employed in the private sector have to do with you and the remaining 320M+ Americans? Nothing. Most especially insofar as he's not trying to purchase your, my or anyone other than his employer's approbation.
Kaepernick is demonstration against oppression of blacks in a venue wherein there are already too many millionaires fed by the fans that fork up big bucks for tickets, concessions, 'official' merchandise, travel expenses and such just because they like the game. Some franchises are worth BILLIONS of dollars today from fan money and TV money. No matter which brings in the more profit, Kaepernick has certainly not been oppressed.
So what? Are you truly suggesting that CK cannot/should not protest oppression because. IYO, he's not an oppressed individual?

What does the financial position of a private citizen who is gainfully employed in the private sector have to do with you and the remaining 320M+ Americans? Nothing. Most especially insofar as he's not trying to purchase your, my or anyone other than his employer's approbation.
Kaepernick is demonstration against oppression of blacks in a venue wherein there are already too many millionaires fed by the fans that fork up big bucks for tickets, concessions, 'official' merchandise, travel expenses and such just because they like the game. Some franchises are worth BILLIONS of dollars today from fan money and TV money. No matter which brings in the more profit, Kaepernick has certainly not been oppressed.
So what? Are you truly suggesting that CK cannot/should not protest oppression because. IYO, he's not an oppressed individual?
Conservative logic is amusing to witness. I bet those abolitionists that were against slavery would be astonished at such ridiculous logic.

He can protest all he wants...anywhere except in front of an captive audience that pays to watch football without having to put up with his puerile, unpatriotic, anti-American Anthem bullshit. Let him rent an auditorium and charge people to come listen to his views. Let him schedule a demonstration at the White House. He depends on an unsuspecting stadium crowd and guaranteed television coverage. (Oh, wait! He couldn't draw a crowd large enough to fill a phone booth! My bad!)

From CBS:

Hey! You're the one that said most fans support their actions ... seems it isn't so. So, tell me, did you lie, or were you just ignorant?
Yep ---- look it up. And, then come back and tell us how it wasn't exactly what you meant to say.

We'll wait here.
I need you to quote it. I already know what I said and didnt say. I'll wait here while you prove your claim.
Neither you - and especially not, Colin Kaepernick - are worth the time. Both of you are inveterate liars incapable of honest discussion. The racism prism through which both you view the world makes it impossible for you to understand reality, and obscures your ability to see the truth that, honestly, I feel sorry for both of you.

To go thru life so deluded .... I truly, truly pity both of you.

You're upset with him because he committed a new n-violent gesture in a form of protest. It is his first amendment right to do so. Do you agree with Trump and his myopic followers when he calls for Kaepernick and other players similarly protesting to be summarily fired without due process?

What about a player who assaults his wife or girlfriend? They enjoy no constitutionally protected right to do that. Should they be summarily fired without due process? Are they too worthless son's of bitches?

Ezekiel Elliot gets suspended, but Kaepernick should be fired?

Kaepernick wasn’t fired, he opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers. Since then he is unable to land on a team because his skills are not good enough to land another NFL job. If he was a good QB, he would be playing on an NFL team. Eight other players kneeled the first week of the NFL season and all still have roster spots in the NFL.

Kaepernick has every right to kneel during the national anthem and people have every right to react to his actions.

Kaepernick isn’t being punished, fired or whatever else people are claiming, he is simply not good enough to play in the NFL. Of the 32 NFL teams only one plays a game that fits Kaepernick’s style and that is the Seattle Seahawks, he was given a tryout there and couldn’t make the cut.

The idea of due process for being fired is pretty funny, since when is playing in the NFL a right?

It’s Kaepernick’s money, he earned it and should be allowed to dispense it in whatever way he sees fit.
BullShit.

Its true Kap opted out, however he is better than a lot of starting QBs and way better than all the backup QB's. He is being whiteballed by the NFL and thats why Blacks are boycotting.

BS! He can’t fit the mold of drop back QBs. The only QB in the league is that Kap is like is Wilson. Teams would have to change their offense to accommodate Kap. If a coaching staff can win a game with Kap, they would be all for it.

You also have eight other players that have done the same and they all kept their jobs.
I hear that one player was cut loose today for taking a knee and giving the Black Power salute.

Pro football players are employees of privately held franchises that have the right to demand behavior and dress on the playing fields. Players were threatened with punishment for honoring 9-11 victims on their shoes.

pro football players punished for honoring 9-111 - Yahoo Search Results

Kaepernick and his lemmings are taking advantage of a captive audience at a paid sporting event that does not belong to them to push their asinine political beliefs on others.

Kaepernick has worn socks with depictions of cops as pigs. I really hope that sorry bastard needs police help someday and doesn't get it.

The Dallas Cowboys franchise has got it right: Players either stand for the anthem or get their asses off the field.

Screw the overpaid, overrated, puerile assholes that continue this ridiculous, unwarranted, anti-American behavior. Let them demonstrate on their own free time in another venue that fans don't have to attend to enjoy a good football game.

I agree and the NFL owners permit it. It is the owners and the NFL that can change it.

You're upset with him because he committed a new n-violent gesture in a form of protest. It is his first amendment right to do so. Do you agree with Trump and his myopic followers when he calls for Kaepernick and other players similarly protesting to be summarily fired without due process?

What about a player who assaults his wife or girlfriend? They enjoy no constitutionally protected right to do that. Should they be summarily fired without due process? Are they too worthless son's of bitches?

Kaepernick wasn’t fired, he opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers. Since then he is unable to land on a team because his skills are not good enough to land another NFL job. If he was a good QB, he would be playing on an NFL team. Eight other players kneeled the first week of the NFL season and all still have roster spots in the NFL.

Kaepernick has every right to kneel during the national anthem and people have every right to react to his actions.

Kaepernick isn’t being punished, fired or whatever else people are claiming, he is simply not good enough to play in the NFL. Of the 32 NFL teams only one plays a game that fits Kaepernick’s style and that is the Seattle Seahawks, he was given a tryout there and couldn’t make the cut.

The idea of due process for being fired is pretty funny, since when is playing in the NFL a right?

It’s Kaepernick’s money, he earned it and should be allowed to dispense it in whatever way he sees fit.
Whether he has a right to protest while at work is up to the franchise owners. If you demonstrate at your workplace, you are subject to whatever rules your employer sets.

I hung a magnificent print of a Red Tail Hawk on my office wall once upon a time and was told by the CEO that it didn't fit the established decor of the entire office, even though it could only be seen from within my office...which was rarely visited by clients. Their rules apply because it is their business.

They same applies to NFL franchises and NFL league rules.

I agree, tell it to the NFL owners.

We'll wait here.
Neither you - and especially not, Colin Kaepernick - are worth the time. Both of you are inveterate liars incapable of honest discussion. The racism prism through which both you view the world makes it impossible for you to understand reality, and obscures your ability to see the truth that, honestly, I feel sorry for both of you.

To go thru life so deluded .... I truly, truly pity both of you.
So like I said. Youre full of shit. Save your pity for the ass clown in office.

Whether he has a right to protest while at work is up to the franchise owners. If you demonstrate at your workplace, you are subject to whatever rules your employer sets.

I hung a magnificent print of a Red Tail Hawk on my office wall once upon a time and was told by the CEO that it didn't fit the established decor of the entire office, even though it could only be seen from within my office...which was rarely visited by clients. Their rules apply because it is their business.

False equivalence and logical fallacy.

You cant hang a picture on a wall owned by someone else.

No one owns the bodies of the players.

The owners can set an expectation if they choose, just like Jerry Jones did.

He can set what he wants to. Unless its in their contract he cant do shit about it. These are players with attorneys and resources.

I agree with you!

He isn’t black he is half black and half white and it has nothing to do with why people like or dislike him. Only the left believe color matters.

I agree with you!

He isn’t black he is half black and half white.
that means he is Black since Black genes are dominant.

He can set what he wants to. Unless its in their contract he cant do shit about it. These are players with attorneys and resources.

It is in their contracts. There are clauses that prevent behavior the can’t hurt the franchise. Nice try.

I agree with you!

He isn’t black he is half black and half white.
that means he is Black since Black genes are dominant.

Good, then we are all black and this whole point is mute.

Forum List

Back