Young Muslim Refugee Charged With MURDER For Beating 97-Yr-Old WWII Veteran To Death!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
These scum just keeps proving The Donald is RIGHT...STOP MUSLIM REFUGEES FROM COMING!

DES MOINES, Iowa --A Des Moines man who beat an elderly neighbor to death was sentenced Monday in a Polk County court.

Last month, a judge found Ngor Makuey, 20, guilty of first-degree murder. Makuey broke into the home of Rupert and Harriet Anderson and attacked the couple, killing Rupert with a metal spatula....

(Excerpt) Read more at woundedamericanwarrior.com ...

iu

We have Rapefugees all over Europe, now we have Killyougees, right in our own backyard!

Perhaps the Manchurian muslim will GIVE THIS MUSLIM the empty seat at the SOTU address that he was holding for muslim refugees!!!!!!

97 years old. Survived thru the war, retired, home in his house, killed by a punk thug. How sad is that?

I keep saying it and saying it.

ARM YOURSELVES.

The poor Ngor didn't have a daddy but if he had, he would have looked like our president.

I guess Pres Bush brought him here, eh.....? So is Bush to blame? You'd blame Obama if he was the president when this refugee came here, wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

These scum just keeps proving The Donald is RIGHT...STOP MUSLIM REFUGEES FROM COMING!

DES MOINES, Iowa --A Des Moines man who beat an elderly neighbor to death was sentenced Monday in a Polk County court.

Last month, a judge found Ngor Makuey, 20, guilty of first-degree murder. Makuey broke into the home of Rupert and Harriet Anderson and attacked the couple, killing Rupert with a metal spatula....

(Excerpt) Read more at woundedamericanwarrior.com ...

iu

We have Rapefugees all over Europe, now we have Killyougees, right in our own backyard!

Perhaps the Manchurian muslim will GIVE THIS MUSLIM the empty seat at the SOTU address that he was holding for muslim refugees!!!!!!

Please, somebody tell me the kid is in jail! How so grievous! This is the second such story within about a month of some thug killing a near centurion WWII vet, in the safety of their own home, being broken into, and killed!! WTF??? Nothing could be worse than the wife of the victim watching his killing. How horrific!!! Hopefully justice will be done.

When people like Guno celebrate the demographic shift....this is what they want. They want us to be more like Iraq, Nigeria and Mexico and less like Iowa, Utah and Connecticut.

OMG, Hillary is the most respected woman in the US according to the most recent unbiased or biased poll.

Get rid of the Muslims, this is a christian nation meant for christian killers only...
How many more of these muslim bastards would you be happy with?
As many as you need to fuel your hate...
How am I the hater when THEY'RE the ones doing the killing, idiot?
Do you hate all killers, or just the Muslim ones?
Do you love all killers, or just the muslim ones?

Forum List

Back