Cologne, Germany: Culture of Islam

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Jan 9, 2016.

1. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130

Do you go by the name Pete in another forum by any chance? There is a character at one I know who indulges in exactly this same pattern of idiotic sophistry.

I must say, though, that if opposing the gang rape of women and children is an act of bigotry, then sign me up for head bigot here, now, o.k.?

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,874
    Its the fact that you focus on the misdeeds of one community that makes you a bigot. It suggests that you dont really care about the crime other than to use it as a stick to beat people you do not like. I am not sure that I can simplify this any further for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dogmaphobe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130

Don't worry about getting any more simple. You are simple-minded enough as it is.

Yes, I oppose Rape Jihad and you defend it. I won't worry too much about the names you want to call folks, now, k?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  4. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,874
    I think you are making things up. I have never defended rape of any sort. Why do you only single out rape perpetrated by muslims ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dogmaphobe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130

Of course you have. You try to shift the discussion away from the nature of these rapes and on to different targets while calling people names. Of course you are defending it.

Now, I offer the following for thinking people instead of you, but let's look at thing phenomenon a little closer:

The rape epidemic in Europe is being conducted by Muslim men who A -- are working in groups B -- are motivated by a political ideology that calls for them to dominate and subjugate the host community through a pattern of intimidation, and C -- manipulate public perception by crafting propganda that attempts to cast those who oppose them as racists, bigots or xenophobes . To have ANY validity, you would need to find some group working in America that exhibited the same behavior according to these criteria. You can't, so you simply indulge in your typically mindless anti-American crap in a vain attempt to defend the rape jihad in question.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,059
    I have two nieces in Germany and both of them go to a University where there have been Muslim rapes on campus. Both of them started carrying pepper spray which is illegal in Germany. I told them both if they have to use it and get arrested I will pay their fine. I advised them both to get some single edged razor blades and if they need to use them, go for the belly of the animals. It's hard to rape a girl if you have 15 yards of your guts on the ground.
    Here's an article I received today from The Clarion Project about a girl who used pepper spray on an animal in Denmark. It should have been poison gas.

Denmark May Fine Girl for Pepper Spraying Rapist

A 17-year-old girl may face criminal charges after she used pepper spray -- which is illegal in Denmark -- to successfully fight off her assailant. learn more [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. Dogmaphobe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130

It must be terrible to not feel safe in a country that just a few decades ago was quite safe from this. As to your suggestion regarding the razor blade, you might also advise her to carry a little bag of pig's blood wherever she goes.

....just in case the poor dears need a transfusion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,546
    my observation is that libs like TommyT just try to change the subject of the thread from a culture of muslim rape to child abuse in western society. Next up people like TommyT will bring up the Crusades as reason for muslims being like they are Dogmaphobe !!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,546
    and you said it correctly in the first paragraph of post #35 Dogmaphobe !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,437
    A very lame effort to divert from the OP.

• Agree Agree x 2