College student going viral with his presentation on replacement theory video

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

He is discussing GOVERNMENT policies AND UN policies so this is political. I am spreading it as far as I can because for the normies this makes it SO easy to understand. Its a fairly short video and easy to listen to. Please watch.

It's a good thing that kid doesn't care if people call him a racist, because that is exactly what he is.

It's a good thing that kid doesn't care if people call him a racist, because that is exactly what he is.
Why?

I don't know. Perhaps because he needs someone to blame for his own shortcomings, or he might have some mental problems. Who knows why those racist idiots pop up?
I guess I should ask HOW is he racist? Because he presented facts and even had his BLACK classmates understanding what's going on. Its simple. Leftists rely on and make decisions based on EMOTION,normal people use FACTS and LOGIC.

Why?

I don't know. Perhaps because he needs someone to blame for his own shortcomings, or he might have some mental problems. Who knows why those racist idiots pop up?
I guess I should ask HOW is he racist? Because he presented facts and even had his BLACK classmates understanding what's going on. Its simple. Leftists rely on and make decisions based on EMOTION,normal people use FACTS and LOGIC.

And racists just make shit up.

Why?

HOW is what he said racist? HOW is he racist? Come on now...answer the question.

Why?

HOW is what he said racist? HOW is he racist? Come on now...answer the question.
Sorry, I'm not going to try discussing racism with you. If you could be convinced with logic and reason, you wouldn't still be posting that crazy shit on the internet. You're dumb. You're wrong. You're a racist pig.

Sorry, I'm not going to try discussing racism with you. If you could be convinced with logic and reason, you wouldn't still be posting that crazy shit on the internet. You're dumb. You're wrong. You're a racist pig.
HOW is what he said racist? HOW is he racist? You make the claim so back it up.

Easier to claim racist, sexist or something else rather then actually use logical reasoned information.

Easier to claim racist, sexist or something else rather then actually use logical reasoned information.
Yep. He ran off....all I want an answer as to how what he said was racist. I mean it should only upset people who WANT white people to die off since that and Asian countries like Japan are the ones being pushed to accept third world invaders...guess bulldog is the real racist

BULLDOG come up with a reason this is racist yet? :D

Again, Your reputation precedes you. You are one of the top racists here, so other than poking you occasionally i have no desire or need to interact with you. Believe what you will. I'm not qualified to deal with your particular mental problems.

Low wages and difficulty affording kids combined with more young folk want to travel and have nice things is reason for the decline. Can't say they are making a bad choice if that's what they want in life.

Because of leftists like you we have Trump.

Thank you.

Greg

Forum List

Back