College Football

Oregon had it in the bag............all they had to do was take a knee..........blew it as the defense stripped the ball.

Alabama offense is firing on all cylinders with Tua.............if he stays healthy.........Alabama is gonna roll on everyone.

I figured I'd just start one to keep going the whole season.

We are starting to see who has it and who doesn't.

FSU is a mess. The preseason AP poll had them in the top 20. Now they are 1-2 after losing to VATech and Syracuse. How the mighty have fallen.

LSU is a big surprise, with wins over Miami and auburn. The auburn win was close, while the Tigers destroyed Miami.

Georgia is looking tough, with solid wins, especially at South Carolina. But beating Austin Peay and Middle TN is showing much.

Clemson actually struggled for a few minutes against Georgia Southern before steam-rolling them.

Ohio State looked solid after they took control of the game against TCU. TCU will still make some noise this year.

Wisconsin went down to to BYU. Northwestern lost to Akron after blowing a 21-3 lead. Akron hasn't beaten a BIG10 team since '94. 1894, that is. Yep, 124 years.

Alabama destroyed Ole Miss. The Landsharks (formerly Rebels) scored a TD on the first play of the game. And then Bama rolled on O and D. Tua is looking great.
Why doesn’t MSU, u of m and Ohio and all the other big ten teams play each other? Why is MSU playing central Michigan tomorrow?

And Michigan played western Michigan and southern Methodist? Weak.

FSU is a mess. The preseason AP poll had them in the top 20. Now they are 1-2 after losing to VATech and Syracuse. How the mighty have fallen.

LSU is a big surprise, with wins over Miami and auburn. The auburn win was close, while the Tigers destroyed Miami.

Georgia is looking tough, with solid wins, especially at South Carolina. But beating Austin Peay and Middle TN is showing much.

Clemson actually struggled for a few minutes against Georgia Southern before steam-rolling them.

Ohio State looked solid after they took control of the game against TCU. TCU will still make some noise this year.

Wisconsin went down to to BYU. Northwestern lost to Akron after blowing a 21-3 lead. Akron hasn't beaten a BIG10 team since '94. 1894, that is. Yep, 124 years.

Alabama destroyed Ole Miss. The Landsharks (formerly Rebels) scored a TD on the first play of the game. And then Bama rolled on O and D. Tua is looking great.
Why doesn’t MSU, u of m and Ohio and all the other big ten teams play each other? Why is MSU playing central Michigan tomorrow?

Pad their records

I watched Penn State roll all over Ohio State in the first half.............but didn't put up the points............didn't watch the second crashed on the sofa watching Ole Miss get a new one from LSU.............

Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Oklahoma , and Clemson are the teams to watch.......but Clemson varily pulled out that win......did it with a Freshman quarterback after their starter got knocked senseless............

I watched Penn State roll all over Ohio State in the first half.............but didn't put up the points............didn't watch the second crashed on the sofa watching Ole Miss get a new one from LSU.............

Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Oklahoma , and Clemson are the teams to watch.......but Clemson varily pulled out that win......did it with a Freshman quarterback after their starter got knocked senseless............

It was bad play calling in the 2nd half of the Ohio / Penn game.. they blew it.

I wonder what's going to happen with my clemson team and if Bryant will come back.

It was bad play calling in the 2nd half of the Ohio / Penn game.. they blew it.

I wonder what's going to happen with my clemson team and if Bryant will come back.

Idk............that was one hell of a hit.

Scariest college football stat (so far this season)?

Tua Tagovailoa, this season, has thrown 18 TD passes and 25 incomplete passes.

Tua reinjured his knee today...........hopefully not too bad. Gonna need him against LSU and Auburn. LSU played horrible last week but took Georgia to the woodshed.........Auburn got taken by Tennessee and 2 more top 10 teams lose..........Shaking up the top 10

Pad their records

Michigan is like 6 and 1 now. Or 5 and 1. They have some true tests coming up. I’m not even thinking they’ll make the playoffs but boy would that be great. We would have to sweep and beat Ohio State. Probably won’t happen.

Statee beat penn state. That’s what I love about college football. The upsets.

I never would have believed LSU would crush Georgia..........Georgia has been on fire lately.............Big upset...........

Penn state shot themselves in the foot against Ohio State.........should have won it.........but they didn't put the points up while driving up and down the field.

Alabama with Tua is very very good.........but he's hurt.........and others are hurt which could alter the upcoming games with LSU and Auburn........

Notre Dame is playing real well.........might be the season of upsets...........LOL

Guess the top dogs who stay healthy will go all the way.......many teams getting banged up.

The Miami Hurricanes once again prove they are the great pretenders
lousy offensive line, bad quarterbacks, too many penalties, horrendous defense and bad coaching. Amazing that they were even ranked in the first place

I never would have believed LSU would crush Georgia..........Georgia has been on fire lately.............Big upset...........

Penn state shot themselves in the foot against Ohio State.........should have won it.........but they didn't put the points up while driving up and down the field.

Alabama with Tua is very very good.........but he's hurt.........and others are hurt which could alter the upcoming games with LSU and Auburn........

Notre Dame is playing real well.........might be the season of upsets...........LOL

Guess the top dogs who stay healthy will go all the way.......many teams getting banged up.
Who did penn state lose to? I thought it was Michigan state university

Who did penn state lose to? I thought it was Michigan state university
Ohio State vs. Penn State - Game Summary - September 29, 2018 - ESPN

Ohio State

I watched a lot of that game..........Penn State was driving up and down the field but not scoring TD's......so Ohio State got back into it and Won a close game.

Your right Mich. State did beat them the other day.........sorry. I was referring to an earlier defeat.

Pad their records

Michigan is like 6 and 1 now. Or 5 and 1. They have some true tests coming up. I’m not even thinking they’ll make the playoffs but boy would that be great. We would have to sweep and beat Ohio State. Probably won’t happen.

Statee beat penn state. That’s what I love about college football. The upsets.

The twists are what make it great. On any given saturday, any team can lose.

I watched a lot of that game..........Penn State was driving up and down the field but not scoring TD's......so Ohio State got back into it and Won a close game.

If Ohio State had the Penn State QB, they would be unstoppable

The issue with Ohio state is they can't run the ball.

Having said that, it's pretty impressive that they have not lost yet. Their QB may be unable to scramble, but he has a great arm.

But that makes Ohio State a 1 dimensional team, just like their team last year who could not throw but only run.

One of these days, they may put it together again and learn to run and throw.

Maybe, just maybe.

As I was saying, Ohio State is a 1 dimensional team, and as such, their season is over after the Purdue game

Add to that fact that their defense is nonexistent without Bosa, and what you have is perhaps one of the worst teams in Ohio State history.

I would not be surprised if they lost all the rest of their games.

Bosa had the right idea, just walk away from this team, they are all garbage.

Currently, as an Ohio State fan, I consider them to be unwatchable. As a fan, I've never felt that way before.

Never before have I seen an Ohio State team unable to run the ball. At a bare minimum, they should at least have a decent defense.

All this talk about a top recruiting class for the last 5 years at Ohio State?

I don't get it.

Well, the season is over for me, I don't plan on watching any more games.

Congrats to Alabama on winning another Championship.

Peace out.

Last edited:
As I was saying, Ohio State is a 1 dimensional team, and as such, their season is over after the Purdue game

Add to that fact that their defense is nonexistent without Bosa, and what you have is perhaps one of the worst teams in Ohio State history.

I would not be surprised if they lost all the rest of their games.

Bosa had the right idea, just walk away from this team, they are all garbage.

Currently, as an Ohio State fan, I consider them to be unwatchable. As a fan, I've never felt that way before.

Never before have I seen an Ohio State team unable to run the ball. At a bare minimum, they should at least have a decent defense.

All this talk about a top recruiting class for the last 5 years at Ohio State?

I don't get it.

Well, the season is over for me, I don't plan on watching any more games.

Congrats to Alabama on winning another Championship.

Peace out.

They had a bad game, they still play Michigan and can still get in the playoffs

Forum List

Back