College Football Week 2

Notre Dame disciplines its players publicly for academics. The reason you don't read about it in the SEC is because they don't enforce it. Graduation rate means nothing if the road is paved with crimson roses. Trust me, when the end comes, Nicky Pooh will flee to the NFL to avoid all the charges against Alabama. Its coming. Its inevitable. All the big NFL factories come down. Johnson in Miami, Caroll at USC the whole SMU mess. Someday you can add Alabama to the list. I don't recall any trash talk from Notre Dame fans two years ago?

What? The Crimson Tide will fall because we are winning?? lol

Alabama disciplines its players too. But they do not announce the infraction because it is none of the public's business. Each player on the team will have "checkers" come by and check to see if they are in class. Every day. If there are problems they go see Saban.

I am sure you HOPE that Saban will leave. I doubt he will leave until he retires. When he was first hired we were told he would be gone in 3 years. Then 5 years. Now? lol

Last edited:
The SEC rules and all others drool...........

The other conferences finally broke the streak in 7 years..........The SEC takes it back this year yet again.

Stanford got screwed when that touchdown was called back. Oregon was impressive. Important thing is Notre Dame won.
Stanford got punched in the mouth.
The Cardinal and the Duck can't payoff the big prize.
Time for a new Pac-12 contender.
(btw, leprechauns always SUCK)
Are you a fan of the USC condoms?
Are you bending a knee for Touchdown Jesus?
Nope. I'm jumping for joy thinking about USC on October 29th.
Me too but I'm jumping on November 29th.
The game is here this year.
(No snow worries)
That way Irish can beat Trojans in the beautiful sun.

Stanford got screwed when that touchdown was called back. Oregon was impressive. Important thing is Notre Dame won.
Stanford got punched in the mouth.
The Cardinal and the Duck can't payoff the big prize.
Time for a new Pac-12 contender.
(btw, leprechauns always SUCK)
Are you a fan of the USC condoms?
Are you bending a knee for Touchdown Jesus?
Nope. I'm jumping for joy thinking about USC on October 29th.
Me too but I'm jumping on November 29th.
The game is here this year.
(No snow worries)
That way Irish can beat Trojans in the beautiful sun.
Don't forget your crying towel.

The entire Big 10 took a dump this week. Not one team looked respectable. Even the wins were ugly. Maybe instead of Maryland and Rutgers they should have brought in McNeese State and Ball State.

Forum List

Back