Stanford over USC
Notre Dame over Michigan
Michigan State over Oregon (upset pick)

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Texas AM over Lamar
BayLor over Northwestern state
Lsu over Sam Houston state

:ack-1:.....yeah I'm not a gambler..

Stanford got screwed when that touchdown was called back. Oregon was impressive. Important thing is Notre Dame won.

Stanford got screwed when that touchdown was called back. Oregon was impressive. Important thing is Notre Dame won.

Yeah, Notre Dame won. Maybe they can get into the playoffs. I love to see Bama play them again.

Yeah, Notre Dame won. Maybe they can get into the playoffs. I love to see Bama play them again.
Lol. Now your just being mean. Well at least we have,and keep up, academic standards at Notre Dame. Not sure a lot of SEC players could spell "cat" if you spotted them the "c".

Lol. Now your just being mean. Well at least we have,and keep up, academic standards at Notre Dame. Not sure a lot of SEC players could spell "cat" if you spotted them the "c".

If you want to discuss academics, I am happy to do so. let's see, which of the two schools recently had a scandal involving academics and which did not? Alabama has a graduation rate for the football players that is damned good. There have been changes made and steps taken to make sure the players have the best they can, as far as academics and a future.

And my statement was mean? I recall a month of trash talk by ND fans a couple of years ago. All I did was say I would like to see the two teams play again.

tumblr_mg9riaZ91c1qh2fepo1_500.jpg

Notre Dame disciplines its players publicly for academics. The reason you don't read about it in the SEC is because they don't enforce it. Graduation rate means nothing if the road is paved with crimson roses. Trust me, when the end comes, Nicky Pooh will flee to the NFL to avoid all the charges against Alabama. Its coming. Its inevitable. All the big NFL factories come down. Johnson in Miami, Caroll at USC the whole SMU mess. Someday you can add Alabama to the list. I don't recall any trash talk from Notre Dame fans two years ago?

Stanford got punched in the mouth.
The Cardinal and the Duck can't payoff the big prize.
Time for a new Pac-12 contender.
(btw, leprechauns always SUCK)
Are you a fan of the USC condoms?
Are you bending a knee for Touchdown Jesus?
Nope. I'm jumping for joy thinking about USC on October 29th.

Stanford got punched in the mouth.
The Cardinal and the Duck can't payoff the big prize.
Time for a new Pac-12 contender.
(btw, leprechauns always SUCK)
Are you a fan of the USC condoms?
Are you bending a knee for Touchdown Jesus?
Nope. I'm jumping for joy thinking about USC on October 29th.
Me too but I'm jumping on November 29th.
The game is here this year.
(No snow worries)

Forum List

Back