Sunday..3 Games Of Note. NO at Atl...9ers at Dal...Ind at Den

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
First two on Fox..third Sunday night game.

Many think NO dark horse to get HFA. Santa Clara will find out if they have any chance to catch Seahawks for HFA... Denver will find out if they remotely deserve another crack at Seahawks in SB 49.

I will be watching all three games stress free with a leg up on the NFL.

I see high chances for an upset in all three games.

Sheesh, the Seahawks looked great last night, that defense.

I wouldn't be surprised if NO beats Atlanta at home, but I will be if Indiana manages to win against Denver. The game that interests me the most is the SF/Dallas game, want to see how the changes affect the Cowboys.

Out of the 3 games, 49'ers are a lock to win and cover. NO/ATL has that ugly number 3; even tho' NO can throw duds on da' road, ATL is better then last years record shows........I'll stay away from this one. I expect a big day from Manning and company at home in a face-saver as IND doesn't merit being good enough to close the gap on the road, and besides, I got burned by IND last year, but will take DEN and not worry about getting whip-sawed.

I picked NO, SF and Denver straight up.... but took the Colts on the spread. Could be a shoot out but close at the end, 7.5 points is lot for this game, not sure Denver can cover that. Now if the point spread was 6.5 I would have taken Denver without a problem. We'll see how that works out.

FOX Sports Pro Football Pick em - Game Home

Got suckered by that 7.5 spread in the DEN/IND matchup, eh?

Welker was a huge ingredient in Manning's dink and dunk pass attack and all the "rub" plays.

I don't think Indy will win huge by any stretch but their defense can be pretty good. I think Luck knows he has to perfom better to live up to the expectations from the 2012 draft. He is smart. I'm betting he has figured out how to break out of his sophmore slump.

Manning is getting older...duh! Seattle's bitchslapping has a habit of lasting through several games. Check out last years losers against the Hawks...they almost ALWAYS lose their next game. What Manning did in preseason doesn't mean a thing. It was childish that they tried so hard to win those meaningless games as a way to show they have aquired a new "toughness".

Nonsense. They are still the same team that when they get socked in the puss they bleed and fold up like a cheap suit.

My guess is that Indy comes out and tries to simulate what the Seahawks did and smacks Denvers receivers around and they start getting alligator arms and hearing footsteps.

You are right, the Tide rolled again against a no body. After Oregon win over number 7 MSU...Oregon should be number one. But we know the SEC bias in the polls will not allow that.

You are right, the Tide rolled again against a no body. After Oregon win over number 7 MSU...Oregon should be number one. But we know the SEC bias in the polls will not allow that.

Right because polls decide nothing anymore. Washington almost got spanked by Eastern, almost lost to Hawaii. Talk about nobody's, then Washington St. Is proving once again why they don't belong in the PAC-12.

Oregon should be a playoff team, however the Big 10 is not really a powerhouse anymore. SEC and the PAC-12 are the two best conferences in the country, by far.

Right because polls decide nothing anymore. Washington almost got spanked by Eastern, almost lost to Hawaii. Talk about nobody's, then Washington St. Is proving once again why they don't belong in the PAC-12.

Oregon should be a playoff team, however the Big 10 is not really a powerhouse anymore. SEC and the PAC-12 are the two best conferences in the country, by far.

I guess that is why Washington was dropped out of the polls last week and rightly so. Although I not sure why you picked Washington to rant on. As far as I know no one was touting them on this thread.

I guess that is why Washington was dropped out of the polls last week and rightly so. Although I not sure why you picked Washington to rant on. As far as I know no one was touting them on this thread.

If polls meant something, you'd have a point. The ACC, PAC-12, SEC and the BIG-12 should all have a team in the playoffs. The BIG 10 is now out, with both MSU and OSU losing.

The Huskies just got a new coach. I think I can give Peterson more than two weeks before I hit the panic button.

Most reasonable and intelligent fans give a new coach at least three years to show progress. Most of the proccess involves recruiting. I don't think Peterson was involved in picking any of the current players and the current players have barely had a minute to learn Peterson's system.

But you already knew that didn't you because you seem to be a self proclaimed expert on just about everything.

The Huskies just got a new coach. I think I can give Peterson more than two weeks before I hit the panic button.

Most reasonable and intelligent fans give a new coach at least three years to show progress. Most of the proccess involves recruiting. I don't think Peterson was involved in picking any of the current players and the current players have barely had a minute to learn Peterson's system.

But you already knew that didn't you because you seem to be a self proclaimed expert on just about everything.

I think you like me!

I think you like me!

Ya...the same way I "like" cocroaches.

I'm gonna puke. 2 minutes left and we NEED 4 points. I am nervous about my Saints this year. It was easier 10 years ago when there was no hope, lol.

Forum List

Back