#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.
soros_stole_your_country.jpg

#1 - Alabama (as it should be)
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

Agree. TAM won't last there. Washington will take its place and those 4 appear to have a good shot to stay there.

The OSU v Neb game this weekend is interesting. If Neb upsets, it makes an interesting Big 10 championship.

Just the truth, sport. But hey, you got more important things to worry about.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Or are you suggesting that, if no one watched college football, and just whined about George Soros, things would be different?
Or, even better, lets look at the time involved.

I typically watch every Bama game, and maybe another game that day. But lets say I watch 3 games every day college football is on. And lets assume they last 4 hours each. That means I watched, at the most, 44 football games in a year. That would mean 176 hours watching football out of 8,760 hours in a year. 2% of the hours in a year. Yeah, I am neglecting my country because of this. lmao

And please tell me how my not watching football changes anything Soros does? I have made it clear to my elected officials that campaign finance changes need to happen. But until they do, what is to stop Soros from donating where he chooses? Whining on an internet forum will do so much to change the rules.

No, you are not spreading the truth. You are trolling and whining.

#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

Agree. TAM won't last there. Washington will take its place and those 4 appear to have a good shot to stay there.

The OSU v Neb game this weekend is interesting. If Neb upsets, it makes an interesting Big 10 championship.

OSU losing to Nebraska would make me happy as hell. But I don't think the Nebraska QB will be up to the task.

Or are you suggesting that, if no one watched college football, and just whined about George Soros, things would be different?

I typically watch every Bama game, and maybe another game that day. But lets say I watch 3 games every day college football is on. And lets assume they last 4 hours each. That means I watched, at the most, 44 football games in a year. That would mean 176 hours watching football out of 8,760 hours in a year. 2% of the hours in a year. Yeah, I am neglecting my country because of this. lmao

And please tell me how my not watching football changes anything Soros does? I have made it clear to my elected officials that campaign finance changes need to happen. But until they do, what is to stop Soros from donating where he chooses? Whining on an internet forum will do so much to change the rules.

In other words, WB has a life.

The troll should try that at some point and not post this crap in the SPORTS FORUM.

WB and I rarely see eye to eye when it comes to politics, but he's a good dude and doesn't deserve crap.

#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

OSU losing to Nebraska would make me happy as hell. But I don't think the Nebraska QB will be up to the task.

It's good Tommy - Bad Tommy. If Good shows up, it will be a helluva ballgame.

#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

I think it's great to see Nebraska winning again, but you have to admit, our people spend a shit load of time and money on what is, after all, a game, while the people who don't--the Jews, Chinese, etc--are kicking our ass.

In other words, WB has a life.

The troll should try that at some point and not post this crap in the SPORTS FORUM.

WB and I rarely see eye to eye when it comes to politics, but he's a good dude and doesn't deserve crap.

Thanks, Pop. Respect from people I disagree with is good stuff.

#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

I think it's great to see Nebraska winning again, but you have to admit, our people spend a shit load of time and money on what is, after all, a game, while the people who don't--the Jews, Chinese, etc--are kicking our ass.

The Jews? I have several jewish friends who are big college football fans.

What about the Koch bros? Haven't they stolen our country too?

#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

Yes

#2 - Clemson
#3 - Michigan
#4 - Texas A&M

#4 is a surprise.

Yes

And not watching or talking about college football would have stopped them too? Wow.

Yes

And not watching or talking about college football would have stopped them too? Wow.

If we are going to take this shit back, we are going to need to toughen up and buckle down and get it done.

Yes

If we are going to take this shit back, we are going to need to toughen up and buckle down and get it done.

You come in to a sports thread trying to make someone feel guilty or fearful about your pet topic. Now you want us to buckle down? Why do you assume we haven't been buckling down and politically proactive? Because we watch football you assume we are ignorant wretches who need educating on politics?

Yes

Ok, no fun during tough times.

Is it ok if I have sex with the wife? Beer?

Cuz damn, I might have to shoot myself (over the loss of beer of course)

I think the final 4 will be:
1- Alabama
2- Michigan
3- Clemson
4- Washington

I think the championship game will be Alabama v. Michigan, with Alabama winning another trophy.

Yes

You come in to a sports thread trying to make someone feel guilty or fearful about your pet topic. Now you want us to buckle down? Why do you assume we haven't been buckling down and politically proactive? Because we watch football you assume we are ignorant wretches who need educating on politics?
We whites need to organize. We are being overrun here, Europe, everywhere we are. We are being conquered no less than our ancestors conquered the Sioux. Our culture has been co-opted and turned into a weapon against us. Hollywood produces a steady stream of agitprop that ensures that once we are a minority, we will be a hated minority. When we have no property left, the reparations will be in blood. Organization is our great strength. You see a marvel of our organizational skills display itself every Saturday. We put on a spectacular display of organizing unequaled by any other race all for the sake of...adult men engaged in an utterly meaningless activity--playing football. The 1965 Immigration Act was a Jewish victory over us and was celebrated as such by Jews in New York City the night of its passage. Who was NCAA champ in 1965? Does it matter in the least? Is your life better or worse because Alabama or whoever won the Sugar Bowl that year?

Forum List

Back