College Football Playoff committee rankings

The Jews? I have several jewish friends who are big college football fans.

What about the Koch bros? Haven't they stolen our country too?
Yes

And not watching or talking about college football would have stopped them too? Wow.

If we are going to take this shit back, we are going to need to toughen up and buckle down and get it done.

You come in to a sports thread trying to make someone feel guilty or fearful about your pet topic. Now you want us to buckle down? Why do you assume we haven't been buckling down and politically proactive? Because we watch football you assume we are ignorant wretches who need educating on politics?
We whites need to organize. We are being overrun here, Europe, everywhere we are. We are being conquered no less than our ancestors conquered the Sioux. Our culture has been co-opted and turned into a weapon against us. Hollywood produces a steady stream of agitprop that ensures that once we are a minority, we will be a hated minority. When we have no property left, the reparations will be in blood. Organization is our great strength. You see a marvel of our organizational skills display itself every Saturday. We put on a spectacular display of organizing unequaled by any other race all for the sake of...adult men engaged in an utterly meaningless activity--playing football. The 1965 Immigration Act was a Jewish victory over us and was celebrated as such by Jews in New York City the night of its passage. Who was NCAA champ in 1965? Does it matter in the least? Is your life better or worse because Alabama or whoever won the Sugar Bowl that year?

Apples and oranges. Would the 1965 Immigration Act not exist if people didn't watch college football?

As for it being meaningless, Alabama football players have a higher graduation rate than the national average for all students in college. So those student athletes were able to graduate from a good university by virtue of their playing a game. The last figures I saw are a few years old. But it showed the University of Alabama athletic dept had a profit of $146 million. Much of which went into the university's general budget. Which meant better facilities without raising tuition. Plus enrollment is way up since Saban started winning national championships.

The Jews? I have several jewish friends who are big college football fans.

What about the Koch bros? Haven't they stolen our country too?
Yes

And not watching or talking about college football would have stopped them too? Wow.

If we are going to take this shit back, we are going to need to toughen up and buckle down and get it done.

You come in to a sports thread trying to make someone feel guilty or fearful about your pet topic. Now you want us to buckle down? Why do you assume we haven't been buckling down and politically proactive? Because we watch football you assume we are ignorant wretches who need educating on politics?
We whites need to organize. We are being overrun here, Europe, everywhere we are. We are being conquered no less than our ancestors conquered the Sioux. Our culture has been co-opted and turned into a weapon against us. Hollywood produces a steady stream of agitprop that ensures that once we are a minority, we will be a hated minority. When we have no property left, the reparations will be in blood. Organization is our great strength. You see a marvel of our organizational skills display itself every Saturday. We put on a spectacular display of organizing unequaled by any other race all for the sake of...adult men engaged in an utterly meaningless activity--playing football. The 1965 Immigration Act was a Jewish victory over us and was celebrated as such by Jews in New York City the night of its passage. Who was NCAA champ in 1965? Does it matter in the least? Is your life better or worse because Alabama or whoever won the Sugar Bowl that year?

Unlike you, I don't buy the fear mongering about Jews and minorities. I think we should worry more about a balanced budget, reining in the military-industrial complex, fixing the tax system, and giving up our self-imposed job of being the world's policeman.

Now back to the actual topic.

I think Clemson isn't what it was last year. And Washington has not faced a top level defense. Alabama will shut them down and continue the streak of defensive scores.

Clemson went down to Pitt. Washington fell to USC. Michigan has a tenuous lead on Iowa.

So at least half of the top 4 teams will change tomorrow.

Wow...Iowa is in FG range with under a minute to go.

And Michigan falls!!! 3 out of the top 4 went down. The playoffs rankings will look different on Monday!

Yeah an two loss team might make the playofffs this year. Wisconsin has two patty cakes left before the Big Ten Championship game. Looks like Alabama is going to roll to another title.

I don't think it is right that they are allowed to let NFL players practice with the students.

And Michigan falls!!! 3 out of the top 4 went down. The playoffs rankings will look different on Monday!

Yeah an two loss team might make the playofffs this year. Wisconsin has two patty cakes left before the Big Ten Championship game. Looks like Alabama is going to roll to another title.

I don't think it is right that they are allowed to let NFL players practice with the students.

I think we should trade the Crimson Tide to the NFL, and let Cleveland play college football.

I think we should trade the Crimson Tide to the NFL, and let Cleveland play college football.

Sadly Hue Jackson isn't a bad coach. He was just left with shit to fix.

The Big 10 is heavy in the top of the rankings. But they will knock each other out. I think Clemson may still make the playoffs too.

I heard they may try to keep OSU out of the playoffs.

I bet Saban prays that every night during his flashbacks.

I heard they may try to keep OSU out of the playoffs.

I bet Saban prays that every night during his flashbacks.

Lol. OSU beat Bama once. Meyer has beaten him twice and lost twice to him. I'd love to see OSU make it to the playoffs.

WTF? Ok, I get that Michigan is popular. I get that Harbaugh is supposed to be the Big 10 savior. But what in the fuck is the playoff committee doing?

Michigan was undefeated and ranked #3. Then they play a 5-4, unranked, Iowa. Michigan loses to unranked Iowa. And they stayed at #3? How in the hell does that work?

Louisville talked smack about the rankings, and then gets blown out. The crowd at the top is getting thinner.

Unless something amazing happens in the confchampionships, we have our 4 teams.

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Ohio State
#3 - Clemson
#4 - Washington

I feel confident that Bama can beat Washington.

Now the question comes to be, who will win between OSU and Clemson?

Forum List

Back