College Football looks like it comes with a script.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That Texas A&M vs Notre Dame game looked like some fraudulent sh8T lol Texas A&M looked they like they were given chance after chance to win the game in OT while Fighting Irish got no chances

BTW: I see no defense is played in College Football

? You must not have watched some of the games I watched..

I watched that ND vs Texas A&M game and it looked like it's a script somewhere in somebody's office on how the game was supposed to end

I watched that ND vs Texas A&M game and it looked like it's a script somewhere in somebody's office on how the game was supposed to end

Yeah, I only saw a small portion of that one in the beginning.

I refuse to watch the NFL......bunch of over paid pussies that play like they don't give a shit.......

I much prefer college football to pro, but will watch both.

I much prefer college football to pro, but will watch both.

if those are your legs, I would love you to walk on my back with your shoes off

That Texas A&M vs Notre Dame game looked like some fraudulent sh8T lol Texas A&M looked they like they were given chance after chance to win the game in OT while Fighting Irish got no chances

BTW: I see no defense is played in College Football

No defense? You should watch more. The Alabama Crimson Tide held USC to under 200 yards of total offense. The auburn Tigers pushed Clemson to the edge with defense.

Here is a tip. If you want to watch quality football, leave Notre Lame alone.

If you had watched the game, I'm surprised you think you watched ND and Texas A&M. I watched ND and Texas, to be fair, I notice the subtleties like who is actually playing.

Forum List

Back