College Basketball Preseason Rankings

And it only took you one minute to post that from when I posted it! :clap2:

I love College Basketball! It's my favorite sport, then College Football, then Pro Football, then Pro Basketball.

I bet there are a few fans of College Hoops on here.

Gonzaga isn't ranked this year, lost four starters but I think they might surprise us, they have some good sophmores and Hansen is underrated. They did get a few votes in the coaches poll but it looks like it is a rebuidling year. :(

Gonzaga isn't ranked this year, lost four starters but I think they might surprise us, they have some good sophmores and Hansen is underrated. They did get a few votes in the coaches poll but it looks like it is a rebuidling year. :(

Uh, my team (IU-Indiana University) has been rebuilding since 2002~ :eek:

you don't have mark few who in my opinion is the most underrated college basketball coach. When I was little you couldn't give away Gonzaga tickets.

you don't have mark few who in my opinion is the most underrated college basketball coach. When I was little you couldn't give away Gonzaga tickets.

I don't think he's underrated, many colleges bigger than Gonzaga have tried to get him.

We have Tom Creen, whom I love. I've loved him since he took Marquette to the Final 4 in 2003. I was so happy when IU hired him!

but he isn't talked about as much as other coaches.
And I get scared that other schools want him, lucky for us he is loyal.

Forum List

Back