Colin Powell strikes down Dick Cheney on National Security

No, if you know the full story, it makes him a good soldier who trusted his POTUS and VEEP and later found out that his VEEP had lied to him and the administration.
Which of course is bullshit as he STILL claims the war was right and a good idea and he fully supports it.

Damn, some of you are extremly gullible.

And that has zero to do with what I said. Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem so I will break it down.

Powell's problem in the administration was about the intelligence that Bush/Cheney said we had. That was why he resigned, they promised him that the information he was taking to the UN was accurate....and like a good soldier, he believed them only to find out later, he had been lied to. Understand?

You have the problem friend, he knew the same things they did, was all for it, and didn't 'reisgn out of protest' you gullible idiot.

You are giving him a pass now because you think he's on your side, well he's not, and you are a fool to let such a man con you.

Powell is not up to speed on why "The People" want tribunals. It is NOT because a military court would be more harsh than a civilian court. Justice is the objective of either of these Courts. The military Court though would protect the evidence and privacy of those (and their families) that are protecting our security. Powell should know this and it is disappointing that he did not acknowledge it. Powell did not strike Cheney down on this issue, Powell only shot himself in the foot. The left can have him.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't see what this man has done that was so great other than have a appropriate personality for his job.

do you really think that a man can rise all the way through the ranks in the US Army and become Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on the basis of an appropriate personality?

really?

It's based on politics.

what is? military advancement?

bullshit. I am a liberal democrat and have always been one. If military advancement were based on politics, I would not have risen above ensign.

Was the UN lying?
Was Ted Kennedy lying?
Was Al Gore lying?
Was Madeline Albright lying?
Was John Kerry lying?
Was Biden lying?
Was Bill Clinton lying?
Was Hillary Clinton lying?

any of them that claimed that there was NO DOUBT that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD's were.

Guys please don't get behind Powell as president. He's another loser. Because he went before the UN and lied about weapons of mass destruction he will never be elected president. People just don't forget things like that.

Colon Powell, is another negroid DEM apparatchik who was embedded in the Republican Party.

That was exposed a long time ago.

Colon Powell, is another negroid DEM apparatchik who was embedded in the Republican Party.

It's easy to see why you have such a negative rep; you haven't been able to figure out how to behave among other humans.

Sorry, never thought a turd like you qualifies as a human.

Come on, even a bigoted friggin' moron like you can figure out there's something wrong with your mental functioning, just by taking into account the responses you get on these boards. Any comment you direct my way deserves a :lol:.

Last edited:
It's easy to see why you have such a negative rep; you haven't been able to figure out how to behave among other humans.

Come on, even a bigoted friggin' moron like you can figure out there's something wrong with your mental functioning, just by taking into account the responses you get on these boards. Any comment you direct my way deserves a :lol:.

And any comment made by you deserves you and your comment to be flushed down the nearest toilet bowl with the rest of the turds and their products.

And any comment made by you deserves you and your comment to be flushed down the nearest toilet bowl with the rest of the turds and their products.

Is that the best you can come up with? :lol:

Is that the best you can come up with? :lol:

Does a turd require a rhapsody ? Don't think so.

Talk about conspiracy theorists.....man, you're in a totally different reality. In this one the Dems aren't good enough to pull that off...

When I read your statement, it reminds me of the sort of things that people who have been endoctrinated would say.

Talk about conspiracy theorists.....man, you're in a totally different reality. In this one the Dems aren't good enough to pull that off...

When I read your statement, it reminds me of the sort of things that people who have been endoctrinated would say.

BeAWolfeTurd,

My statement ?

Said that with tongue in cheek.

Actually, The Colon is a negroid opportunist who played the Republicans like a fiddle. Like all the negroids, at the core ...... The Colon is a Black Racist......and as such......when the chips are down......and at the right term.......comes the shiv in the back.

If you weren't "E"ndocrinated you'd know that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back