Colin Powell strikes down Dick Cheney on National Security

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN3mObA9InE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Powell Rebuffs Cheney on National Security.mov[/ame]

I can see why he left the Bush Administration. He has a mind of his own.

Powell knows nothing about the military. Cheney knows everything about it. Cheney served this country with honor. 5 times during nam.

LOL, when Powell served with President Bush the left couldn't stand him, but today he is the sweetheart of the Left.:lol:

LOL, when Powell served with President Bush the left couldn't stand him, but today he is the sweetheart of the Left.:lol:

that's actually an out-and-out lie.

every time people were polled, they said they wanted him to be president....on both sides of the aisle.

he just shouldn't have let them use him to lie to the U.N. and people were legitimately angry with him for that because it helped legitimize a pretend war of choice.

but you really need to stop making stuff up.

Because you know what's inside of everyone's mind, right Stephanie?

Now, instead of making a sweeping generalization like a partisan hack, do you have any comments on what Colin Powell said in that video?

Now, instead of making a sweeping generalization like a partisan hack, do you have any comments on what Colin Powell said in that video?

LOL, I don't think I'll seek your permission to speak what's on my mind.

and I didn't make sweeping generalizations, I was around on the net all during the Bush administration, and let me tell you, the left HATED Powell..:lol:

and I didn't make sweeping generalizations, I was around on the net all during the Bush administration, and let me tell you, the left HATED Powell..:lol:

So you can't make any comments on what Mr. Powell said in the vid, gotcha.

Of course not. She has to spin and troll this thread to move away from discussing these comments. :lol:

Longest troll on USMB we got.

repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it less of a lie.

Powell knows nothing about the military. Cheney knows everything about it. Cheney served this country with honor. 5 times during nam.
:lol:..Props to Powell for once again calling out the loser Conservatives who have no clue about Military issues. Gen. Petraeus was also on the News today..He expressed his support for closing gitmo and repealing DADT, Among other things.

I made my comment on the video and the how now the left LOVE Powell because he might of bashed Cheney in it. I just find it funny as hell.:lol:

Of course not. She has to spin and troll this thread to move away from discussing these comments. :lol:

you would know about trolling.

Actually, Agree or Disagree with what DogBert posts but he is the furthest thing from a troll on USMB. He usually posts with facts and substance whereas YOU usually post 2 or 3 lines filled with Obama hate and you contribute NONE to the discussion. YOUR the troll.

you would know about trolling.

Actually, Agree or Disagree with what DogBert posts but he is the furthest thing from a troll on USMB. He usually posts with facts and substance whereas YOU usually post 2 or 3 lines filled with Obama hate and you contribute NONE to the discussion. YOUR the troll.

She can't even discuss what Colin Powell said in the video, but can make her "Ah, the Left love him" with her :lol: after every comment.

Stimulating to say the least. :cuckoo:

ok. I will give you a chance. what did you think about what Powell said in the video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-um0pHTAg]YouTube - The Wizard Of Oz 70 years! Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland[/ame]

Forum List

Back