Colin Powell: D. Trump's a "national disgrace."

Colin Powell: Donald Trump 'has no sense of shame'
Chris Sanchez
Sep 13th 2016

Former secretary of state Colin Powell is no fan of Donald Trump.

In a slew of emails obtained by BuzzFeed News, Powell tore into the Republican presidential candidate referring to him as an "international pariah" and a "national disgrace."

<snip>

Colin Powell didn't call D. Trump deplorable but-----but Powell did say D. Trump is an "international pariah" and Powell said D. Trump is a "racist" and Powell said D. "Trump has no sense of shame."

doesn't say much for trumps deplorables

Chris Sanchez
Sep 13th 2016

In a slew of emails obtained by BuzzFeed News, Powell tore into the Republican presidential candidate referring to him as an "international pariah" and a "national disgrace."

<snip>

Colin Powell didn't call D. Trump deplorable but-----but Powell did say D. Trump is an "international pariah" and Powell said D. Trump is a "racist" and Powell said D. "Trump has no sense of shame."

As Colin Powell's emails get dug into deeper and deeper - a couple more quotes...

Powell added in August 2015, according to the Intercept: Trump "appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks."

Trump takes black people 'for idiots'

In another email to Miller on Aug. 21, Powell scoffs at Trump's apparent effort to reach out to African Americans in recent weeks and says Trump takes them "for idiots."

"He is at 1% black voters and will drop. He takes us for idiots," Powell writes. "He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate hoping to force Obama out of the Presidency."

Colin Powel also told Hillary to not break the law on three separate occasions. She still insisted on stealing classified material and handing it out to people without security clearances. Lets post all the emails.

What's the name of his mistress again?

From Copenhagen if I remember correctly. Yes. She turned Powell liberal.

The power of the pussy. I always told girls we don't need to march. :).Colin's euro girlfriend is a piece of work.

Chris Sanchez
Sep 13th 2016

<snip>

As Colin Powell's emails get dug into deeper and deeper - a couple more quotes...

Powell added in August 2015, according to the Intercept: Trump "appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks."

Trump takes black people 'for idiots'

In another email to Miller on Aug. 21, Powell scoffs at Trump's apparent effort to reach out to African Americans in recent weeks and says Trump takes them "for idiots."

"He is at 1% black voters and will drop. He takes us for idiots," Powell writes. "He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate hoping to force Obama out of the Presidency."

Do you even understand Palm Beach? Do you understand that level of society?

Trump personally smashed down the walls of the other clubs that discriminated against blacks and jews.

You cannot under any circumstances call this man a racist or a bigot.

NOW. I was ready to let certain sleeping dogs lie. But if they are going to now trot out Colin. Here comes my ammo.

And I'm loaded for bear.
2gx9xjD.jpg

Colin like many black guys prefer their skin white and their hair blonde.

You want to meet his squeeze? Now I wanted to save all I have but now old Colin is forcing my hand to hit back on him.

Let's dance. Put on your red shoes.

Forum List

Back