Colin Kaepernick a finalist for 'TIME' Person of Year

Time magazine is a dying weekly news periodical that today looks more like People used to and the bloom is long off their annual "Person' award. Thus if they can't find a suitable gay black Hispanic one-armed paper hanger with the crabs to bestow it upon, mindless useless idiots like Krappernick are readily available replacements.
...and krappernick is a really shitty football player and a shitter person

What's the big deal? Hitler was Time's man of the year in 1938. They list trash as well as treasure on their cover.
he affected the world--enormously
if I was one of the white players, I'd hold a nazi flag
they can't kick you off the team for that now

Watch cons' heads explode.

Free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick was announced Monday as one of 10 candidates for TIME's Person of the Year for 2017.

Kaepernick, who last played for the San Francisco 49ers in 2016, joins President Donald Trump, special counsel Robert Mueller and the #MeToo movement, among others, on the short list for recognition. Each year, the magazine strives to identify "the person or group of people who most influenced the news during the past year, for better or for worse."

Ha Ha, I'd love it , anything to put Trump in a pissy fit. After all the NFL is to donate 100 million over 7 years.

Free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick was announced Monday as one of 10 candidates for TIME's Person of the Year for 2017.

Kaepernick, who last played for the San Francisco 49ers in 2016, joins President Donald Trump, special counsel Robert Mueller and the #MeToo movement, among others, on the short list for recognition. Each year, the magazine strives to identify "the person or group of people who most influenced the news during the past year, for better or for worse."

Ha Ha, I'd love it , anything to put Trump in a pissy fit. After all the NFL is to donate 100 million over 7 years.

Yep, they're taking breast cancer money and giving it to social justice issues.

Time Magazine Person of the year = liberals patting each other on the back.

who gives a flying fart?

Wow, the fact that they have let this much information be put out there just goes to show that they may not care who does or doesn't continue to buy the magazine.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It used to be man of the year, many moons ago, was for positives-not negatives or amount of coverage.
I think the cop-attacker-criminal Michael Brown influenced the news more than Kap
he should've been Person of the Year !!!
what a great guy he was---o, hitler also...Jim Jones, David Koresh, Pol Pot, Idi Amin was a good one
Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman
Oh, Saddam has already been honored-

Saddam Hussein - Men of the Year 1990 - TIME
Time Magazine › content › time › article
Jan 7, 1991 - Equating an enemy with Hitler is hazardous business, distorting perception and setting reason aflame. Yet with Saddam Hussein the temptation is nearly irresistible. He blithely knocks off rivals, gasses Kurdish children, ..
when I listed him, I had a slight thought of memory about that
thank you --good call
he ''deserved it'' as it was in the news all over the world

You know, many people have already said it, but I'll go ahead and say it again.

Time has honored many people, but not all of them have been good. Hitler was honored back in the 30's on their cover.

And...............if Kapernick is their Person of the Year, I wonder how long it would take for Trump to melt down in a tweet storm about fake news and how crappy their journalism is.

I mean...................he did say that he was asked, and when he was told that it was only a possibility that he would make the cover, he declined and said no way.

He even tweeted about it.

It used to be man of the year, many moons ago, was for positives-not negatives or amount of coverage.
I think the cop-attacker-criminal Michael Brown influenced the news more than Kap
what a great guy he was---o, hitler also...Jim Jones, David Koresh, Pol Pot, Idi Amin was a good one
Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman

Jan 7, 1991 - Equating an enemy with Hitler is hazardous business, distorting perception and setting reason aflame. Yet with Saddam Hussein the temptation is nearly irresistible. He blithely knocks off rivals, gasses Kurdish children, ..
thank you --good call

Time has honored many people, but not all of them have been good. Hitler was honored back in the 30's on their cover.

And...............if Kapernick is their Person of the Year, I wonder how long it would take for Trump to melt down in a tweet storm about fake news and how crappy their journalism is.

I mean...................he did say that he was asked, and when he was told that it was only a possibility that he would make the cover, he declined and said no way.

and--what's your point regarding my post?

Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman

thank you --good call

You had said that in the past it was given for people who contributed positive things to the human race, and I simply pointed out that in the 30's, Hitler was their person of the year. No, it hasn't always been given out for good deeds.

Time Magazine Person of the year = liberals patting each other on the back.

who gives a flying fart?
Person of the Year: A Photo History - TIME

There can be no doubt that Trump, once again, is the person of the year. No one has effected the US or indeed the world more,

If you want to squabble that it was negative, fair enough, but that fact still stands.

thank you --good call

You had said that in the past it was given for people who contributed positive things to the human race, and I simply pointed out that in the 30's, Hitler was their person of the year. No, it hasn't always been given out for good deeds.
I did? what post was that?..you must have me confused with another poster
please point out that post, if I did

There can be no doubt that Trump, once again, is the person of the year. No one has effected the US or indeed the world more,

If you want to squabble that it was negative, fair enough, but that fact still stands.

Actually, Trump has already tweeted that Time had contacted him about the possibility of being on the cover, but Trump said if it is only a possibility then he would refuse.

Yeah, there CAN be doubt about Trump being Time's person of the year, because he isn't going to be.

thank you --good call

Sorry, I was responding to DepoToo, and because of the strange way he replies to posts (posts at the top rather than the bottom), I can see where you got confused.

To be fair, I did too, because of the weird way they post.

Sorry, I was responding to DepoToo, and because of the strange way he replies to posts (posts at the top rather than the bottom), I can see where you got confused.

To be fair, I did too, because of the weird way they post.
roger that

Actually, Trump has already tweeted that Time had contacted him about the possibility of being on the cover, but Trump said if it is only a possibility then he would refuse.

Yeah, there CAN be doubt about Trump being Time's person of the year, because he isn't going to be.
Time called Trump a liar for saying that. :rolleyes:

Time called Trump a liar for saying that. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter if Trump lied or Time never asked. Trump is still not going to be on the cover on Wednesday.

Interestingly enough, did you know there is only one person who ever made Time's cover two consecutive years in a row? That person was Richard Nixon.

Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman
Or, how about that incompetent piece of shit black female mayor of Baltimore who made the police stand down while the BLM rioters looted, rioted, and tore part of the city apart. I guess she figured her black constitiuents were just out on another care-free shopping spree. Worthless piece of crap.

Now THAT waste of space would make a Time cover any true American would enjoy wiping their ass with. Lol...

Forum List

Back