Colin Kaepernick a finalist for 'TIME' Person of Year

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Watch cons' heads explode.

Free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick was announced Monday as one of 10 candidates for TIME's Person of the Year for 2017.

Kaepernick, who last played for the San Francisco 49ers in 2016, joins President Donald Trump, special counsel Robert Mueller and the #MeToo movement, among others, on the short list for recognition. Each year, the magazine strives to identify "the person or group of people who most influenced the news during the past year, for better or for worse."

Yep... once again Time rag shows it's radical leftist agenda.

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that rag.

29F10590-DA88-4034-B75E-EAF7D68E6888.jpeg

Free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick was announced Monday as one of 10 candidates for TIME's Person of the Year for 2017.

Kaepernick, who last played for the San Francisco 49ers in 2016, joins President Donald Trump, special counsel Robert Mueller and the #MeToo movement, among others, on the short list for recognition. Each year, the magazine strives to identify "the person or group of people who most influenced the news during the past year, for better or for worse."
Remember when Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

It was either that or the Nobel Peace Prize.

Remember when Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?
EVERYBODY GETS A TROPHY.

''cons' heads explode'''??...really? we don't buy the MSM crap--that's why Trump got elected...and Time is part of the MSM crap
no the libs/blacks/etc heads explode everyday--you see it everyday when they whine about how Trump is POTUS
Trump this Trump that ..24/7
they STILL can't believe he is POTUS
Kap is irrelevant....he doesn't even have a job, does he?

I think the cop-attacker-criminal Michael Brown influenced the news more than Kap
he should've been Person of the Year !!!
what a great guy he was---o, hitler also...Jim Jones, David Koresh, Pol Pot, Idi Amin was a good one
Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman

I think the cop-attacker-criminal Michael Brown influenced the news more than Kap
what a great guy he was---o, hitler also...Jim Jones, David Koresh, Pol Pot, Idi Amin was a good one
Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman
Oh, Saddam has already been honored-

Saddam Hussein - Men of the Year 1990 - TIME
Time Magazine › content › time › article
Jan 7, 1991 - Equating an enemy with Hitler is hazardous business, distorting perception and setting reason aflame. Yet with Saddam Hussein the temptation is nearly irresistible. He blithely knocks off rivals, gasses Kurdish children, ..

Thsat would end in subscrition losses just as the attendance losses for the NFL. I'd like to see it happen and watch Newsweek's subscriptions soar.

Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman

Jan 7, 1991 - Equating an enemy with Hitler is hazardous business, distorting perception and setting reason aflame. Yet with Saddam Hussein the temptation is nearly irresistible. He blithely knocks off rivals, gasses Kurdish children, ..
when I listed him, I had a slight thought of memory about that
thank you --good call
he ''deserved it'' as it was in the news all over the world

It used to be man of the year, many moons ago, was for positives-not negatives or amount of coverage.
Saddam also
Pee Wee Herman

when I listed him, I had a slight thought of memory about that
thank you --good call
he ''deserved it'' as it was in the news all over the world

He’s a really shitty football player, and a shitter human being... lol

He has affected football in the United States, he's almost singlehandedly destroyed it. But affecting the world, no. He really doesn't reach the criteria of person of the year.

Destruction of an American institution sure should qualify him for the title.

Not sure I’d be proud of it though

He has affected football in the United States, he's almost singlehandedly destroyed it. But affecting the world, no. He really doesn't reach the criteria of person of the year.
PC destroys everything it touches

I wanna play running back in the NFL. Just give me the ball and I'll start singing the national anthem. Everyone else on the field will take a knee with their fists raised and I can just walk into the end zone!

Time magazine is a dying weekly news periodical that today looks more like People used to and the bloom is long off their annual "Person' award. Thus if they can't find a suitable gay black Hispanic one-armed paper hanger with the crabs to bestow it upon, mindless useless idiots like Krappernick are readily available replacements.

Forum List

Back