Colbert -election - WTF?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
After Stephen Colbert's sister lost the election it would have been appropriate to use his comedy channel venue to insure the good citizens of South Carolina that he had no hard feelings? Forget about it. Lefties are notorious for their screwball incoherent anger. It's hard to understand what the hell he was talking about but here goes...Colbert:...Mark Sanford beat my sister and that means he is now my sister and on behalf of my entire family I want to say that we are deeply sorry".

After Stephen Colbert's sister lost the election it would have been appropriate to use his comedy channel venue to insure the good citizens of South Carolina that he had no hard feelings? Forget about it. Lefties are notorious for their screwball incoherent anger. It's hard to understand what the hell he was talking about but here goes...Colbert:...Mark Sanford beat my sister and that means he is now my sister and on behalf of my entire family I want to say that we are deeply sorry".

He should've used his Comedy Central venue for something that's not comedy? :confused:

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about now? Do you know what a "link" is?

Idiot.

Stephen Colbert was not funny before his sister lost the election.
Stephen Colbert is still not funny after his sister lost the election.
So there has been no change.

[youtube]c2lRuOvicEM&NR=1[/youtube]

Howard Dean? Man I could not stand the guy and to think I was one of the first to give $$$ at a meetup

damn Deaniacs kept harassing me with urgent emails and appeals I almost committed hari kari

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about now? Do you know what a "link" is?

Idiot.

Did your boyfriend do your homework for you? Look it up.

Idiot.

Did your boyfriend do your homework for you? Look it up.

"Whitehall eats babies!!"

"Yeah? Where'd you hear that"?

"Go look it up!"

:lame2:

"He who asserts must also prove".
Unless he's a world class asshole.

[youtube]c2lRuOvicEM&NR=1[/youtube]

Howard Dean? Man I could not stand the guy and to think I was one of the first to give $$$ at a meetup

damn Deaniacs kept harassing me with urgent emails and appeals I almost committed hari kari

Howard Dean? You almost gotta laugh. Watergate was the left's finest hour and they ain't about to forget about it except when questioned about the media's "deliverance country" relationship with the B. Hussein administration. Everybody in the mainstream media is freaking related to the administration either by marriage, sex, sodomy or what ever, including ABC, NBC and CNN.

Forum List

Back