Cohen's upcoming personal "test"

Here's a bit of bad news for you and you're Sheeple-D "ilk", Cohen is being investigated by Mueller and Co., which is a federal investigation but I'm sure that won't stop you dingbats from manufacturing all sort of fantastical scenarios where Cohen rolls over on da' Trumpster because he faces convictions for violating umpteen jaywalking laws in all 57 states.

Just a sprinkle of reality for nitwits like you......Here's ONE example to ponder

Among his many charges, bank fraud is also a state crime, meaning that Cohen could be prosecuted on that charge by a New York district attorney.
he hasn't even been CHARGED yet!!!

he hasn't even been CHARGED yet!!!

Yes, yes.....but you're so impatient..I am sure that Cohen has absolutely NO worries and planning a vacation in some country without extradition treaties......like maybe Ukraine???.........LOL

Cohen will rat out Trump big deal. I can guarantee it. Guarantee it. Guarantee.
I'm way too lazy to go looking for it, but I'm pretty sure you made similar guarantees that Trump would never be elected. So did I. But I've learned. When it comes to US politics, never bet against stupid.

Cohen will rat out Trump big deal. I can guarantee it. Guarantee it. Guarantee.
I'm way too lazy to go looking for it, but I'm pretty sure you made similar guarantees that Trump would never be elected. So did I. But I've learned. When it comes to US politics, never bet against stupid.

He had starkified clinton as the next president.

For Cohen there will be a "test" of his loyalty to the Trumpster, mindful of TWO important additional factors:

First, Cohen is facing about 20 years of a prison term if issues of bank fraud, breaches of election laws, hush money payoffs, Prague visit with Russian hackers, etc, are proven and indictments pending........and

Second, Cohen well knows that when it came to a post within the Trump administration in D.C., he wasn't even in the remote radar for consideration by the guy who has used him to "fix" his many screw-ups.

So, how will Cohen address this test of his character, loyalty and self-survival?
The charges you list are all trumped up Mewler extortion. No judge would hand down a 20 year sentence for that trivial shit, if he actually even broke a law. Well, perhaps an Obama appointee would. However, Cohen knows that Trump will pardon any sentences he recieves.

We all know going after Cohen is a scam. Herr Mewler has nothing genuine on him. Paying stormy to keep her yap shut is not a crime. If Cohen was a Clinton lackey Herr Mewler would be granting him immunity.
Herr muller?

Nazi tendencies emerging again?
Ironing your brown shirt again?
Looked up the web site devoted to the small handed orange ones lies?
Now that takes some doing.
>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Herr Mewler and his adoring snowflakes are the ones with the Nazi tendencies, douchebag.
Your the one with the childish nazi salute.
I guess you knew "America First" was our WWII nazi group name
?

For Cohen there will be a "test" of his loyalty to the Trumpster, mindful of TWO important additional factors:

First, Cohen is facing about 20 years of a prison term if issues of bank fraud, breaches of election laws, hush money payoffs, Prague visit with Russian hackers, etc, are proven and indictments pending........and

Second, Cohen well knows that when it came to a post within the Trump administration in D.C., he wasn't even in the remote radar for consideration by the guy who has used him to "fix" his many screw-ups.

So, how will Cohen address this test of his character, loyalty and self-survival?
The charges you list are all trumped up Mewler extortion. No judge would hand down a 20 year sentence for that trivial shit, if he actually even broke a law. Well, perhaps an Obama appointee would. However, Cohen knows that Trump will pardon any sentences he recieves.

We all know going after Cohen is a scam. Herr Mewler has nothing genuine on him. Paying stormy to keep her yap shut is not a crime. If Cohen was a Clinton lackey Herr Mewler would be granting him immunity.
Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Herr Mewler and his adoring snowflakes are the ones with the Nazi tendencies, douchebag.
Doucebag.
Just can't resist a 2 nd grade insult can we.?
Deadgiveawayfor limited Ed.
College again?
Deafening silence?
Love it

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Doucebag.
College again?
Deafening silence?
Love it
Snowflakes deserve to be insulted on a daily basis. Just about everthing they post is nothing but a spew of insults about Trump or Republicans. You are not entitled to respect. You've earned your execrations.

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
?

Flipping the bird is not a Nazi salute, you fucking douchebag.

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
?

Looks like it, keep up the foul mouth.
Dead giveaway for zero education
Child flipping tells you something too.
One of your kids?
Gawd don't tell me you are indoctrinating

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Doucebag.
College again?
Deafening silence?
Love it
Snowflakes deserve to be insulted on a daily basis. Just about everthing they post is nothing but a spew of insults about Trump or Republicans. You are not entitled to respect. You've earned your execrations.

Still no college?

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
?

I guess you heard of lindebergh?
I thought a snowflake was an uneducated white old fart troll

Forum List

Back