Cohen's upcoming personal "test"

For Cohen there will be a "test" of his loyalty to the Trumpster, mindful of TWO important additional factors:

First, Cohen is facing about 20 years of a prison term if issues of bank fraud, breaches of election laws, hush money payoffs, Prague visit with Russian hackers, etc, are proven and indictments pending........and

Second, Cohen well knows that when it came to a post within the Trump administration in D.C., he wasn't even in the remote radar for consideration by the guy who has used him to "fix" his many screw-ups.

So, how will Cohen address this test of his character, loyalty and self-survival?
The charges you list are all trumped up Mewler extortion. No judge would hand down a 20 year sentence for that trivial shit, if he actually even broke a law. Well, perhaps an Obama appointee would. However, Cohen knows that Trump will pardon any sentences he recieves.

We all know going after Cohen is a scam. Herr Mewler has nothing genuine on him. Paying stormy to keep her yap shut is not a crime. If Cohen was a Clinton lackey Herr Mewler would be granting him immunity.
Herr muller?

Nazi tendencies emerging again?
Ironing your brown shirt again?
Looked up the web site devoted to the small handed orange ones lies?
Now that takes some doing.
>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Herr Mewler and his adoring snowflakes are the ones with the Nazi tendencies, douchebag.
Doucebag.
Just can't resist a 2 nd grade insult can we.?
Deadgiveawayfor limited Ed.
College again?
Deafening silence?
Love it
Snowflakes deserve to be insulted on a daily basis. Just about everthing they post is nothing but a spew of insults about Trump or Republicans. You are not entitled to respect. You've earned your execrations.
I should reply in CAPS
It was a joke darlin
Not into irony?

I voted for McMullin, bright eyes, and you voted for the demolite.
I must confess,I'm filthy rich and never voted for admin my life.
I know which side my bread is buttered as they say
Duh, a dem
I voted for McMullin, bright eyes, and you voted for the demolite.
I must confess,I'm filthy rich and never voted for admin my life.
I know which side my bread is buttered as they say
For Cohen there will be a "test" of his loyalty to the Trumpster, mindful of TWO important additional factors:

First, Cohen is facing about 20 years of a prison term if issues of bank fraud, breaches of election laws, hush money payoffs, Prague visit with Russian hackers, etc, are proven and indictments pending........and

Second, Cohen well knows that when it came to a post within the Trump administration in D.C., he wasn't even in the remote radar for consideration by the guy who has used him to "fix" his many screw-ups.

So, how will Cohen address this test of his character, loyalty and self-survival?
The charges you list are all trumped up Mewler extortion. No judge would hand down a 20 year sentence for that trivial shit, if he actually even broke a law. Well, perhaps an Obama appointee would. However, Cohen knows that Trump will pardon any sentences he recieves.

We all know going after Cohen is a scam. Herr Mewler has nothing genuine on him. Paying stormy to keep her yap shut is not a crime. If Cohen was a Clinton lackey Herr Mewler would be granting him immunity.
Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Herr Mewler and his adoring snowflakes are the ones with the Nazi tendencies, douchebag.
Doucebag.
Just can't resist a 2 nd grade insult can we.?
Deadgiveawayfor limited Ed.
College again?
Deafening silence?
Love it
Snowflakes deserve to be insulted on a daily basis. Just about everthing they post is nothing but a spew of insults about Trump or Republicans. You are not entitled to respect. You've earned your execrations.

You apparently don't know the meaning of the words you spew
Here's help
"No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club' ... In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. ... Those words fell out of ...
So you are a white guy with zero college?
Just trying to help

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Your the one with the childish nazi salute.
I guess you knew "America First" was our WWII nazi group name
?

Flipping the bird is not a Nazi salute, you fucking douchebag.

Looks like it, keep up the foul mouth.
Dead giveaway for zero education
Child flipping tells you something too.
One of your kids?
Gawd don't tell me you are indoctrinating

You write like a first grader.

Herr muller?

>2000 so far?
Of course not.
All fake news
Your the one with the childish nazi salute.
I guess you knew "America First" was our WWII nazi group name
?

Flipping the bird is not a Nazi salute, you fucking douchebag.

Looks like it, keep up the foul mouth.
Dead giveaway for zero education
Child flipping tells you something too.
One of your kids?
Gawd don't tell me you are indoctrinating

You write like a first grader.
I love these snowflakes who delude themselves into believing they are intellectually superior.

You "made up all" that crap. There "is no" such information "in the news, it's all" in your head. It's what's referred to "as wishful" thinking

kaz, I am on a high fact and objective evidence diet.

We have talked about this. You need to do better. Go research.

You "made up all" that crap. There "is no" such information "in the news, it's all" in your head. It's what's referred to "as wishful" thinking
The hour on Cohen next Sunday should be interesting. Wonder if they will include his fuxx threatening e mails.
And does he control 200 nyc cabbie medallions? Operated by Russians?

p-G-U1jz_400x400.jpg

Verified account @jaketapper Apr 16

Michael Cohen case is being heard by Judge Kimba Wood -- who was almost nominated to be Attorney General for President Bill Clinton, but had once employed an undocumented immigrant (back before it was illegal to do so) so her name was withdrawn from consideration.

12:08 PM - 16 Apr 2018

2018-04-17_10-42-59.jpg

View attachment 189814

Verified account @jaketapper Apr 16

Michael Cohen case is being heard by Judge Kimba Wood -- who was almost nominated to be Attorney General for President Bill Clinton, but had once employed an undocumented immigrant (back before it was illegal to do so) so her name was withdrawn from consideration.

12:08 PM - 16 Apr 2018

View attachment 189815

Wow, with Zoe Baird, that was two in a row. What is with these leftists that they can't pay illegal aliens they advocate the taxes that they advocate???

Forum List

Back