Cohen less dirty than Mueller

Who is dirtier?

• Michael Cohen

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Robert Mueller

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Mueller has placed a lot of folks in jail....but if there were real justice in the swamp he would be in jail.....
Why are you standing there with your finger up your ass? Get busy putting Mueller in jail if you can. :rolleyes:
The media has its whole hand up your ass...just like the media puppet show that you are...Pravda would have loved you....
Says the idiot wanting to put a fellow repub in prison for crawling up Drumpfs ass with a microscope. :rolleyes:

Mueller is giving free colonoscopies. They should be grateful.
What would you say about Mueller if his investigation morphed into Hillary's actions and the FBI FISA warrant?....because that is what is being discussed tonight.....

That has been discussed for months. I wish I had a dollar for each time my RW friends have gleefully told me Hillary would soon be the focus of Mueller's investigation. It hasn't happened yet.

Kdtabzn.jpg

Are you from another planet. Come to earth.

Cohen going away for three years on whatever nothingburger charges they pinned on him. Anyone believe for a second that he is dirtier than Mueller?

All we're seeing is a dirty scumbag hack with deep pockets running around trying to extort perjury from people in exchange for not bankrupting them via lawsuits and legal harassment. Mueller has his own ties to Russia almost nobody in the media will put out on the front pages, and he was in the uranium deal with Hillary and the rest. I give Mueller less than zero credibility and hope he ends up indicted for his criminal abuse of power and has to pay back all of his victims in his idiotic fake 'investigations'. So should the Democratic Party have to pay as well, as a active criminal organization colluding in this sorry spectacle.

Mueller has placed a lot of folks in jail....but if there were real justice in the swamp he would be in jail.....
Why are you standing there with your finger up your ass? Get busy putting Mueller in jail if you can. :rolleyes:
The media has its whole hand up your ass...just like the media puppet show that you are...Pravda would have loved you....
Says the idiot wanting to put a fellow repub in prison for crawling up Drumpfs ass with a microscope. :rolleyes:

hand puppet...that's all you are a non thinking hand puppet with CNN's hand up your backside.....

Everybody around Trump has either flipped or gone to jail.
View attachment 234424

lol yeah right, cuz tabloid hacks just ooze honesty and credibility, well, at least to brain dead dope addled gimps like Democrats, anyway.

hand puppet...that's all you are a non thinking hand puppet with CNN's hand up your backside.....

Everybody around Trump has either flipped or gone to jail.
View attachment 234424

lol yeah right, cuz tabloid hacks just ooze honesty and credibility, well, at least to brain dead dope addled gimps like Democrats, anyway.

Not too sure about them oozing honesty, but they admit they bought that playmate's story specifically to kill it so Trump wouldn't have to deal with it in the election, and that is not the only time they have done that type thing for Trump. They have detailed records showing exactly what happened and why.

with Robert "Ahab" Mueller unable to prove collusion, now they want to get Trump on a campaign finance violation

Forum List

Back