Cohen Does Interview With Clinton Operative George Step. It's Bull Shit.

I don't believe anything Cohen says. I don't believe anything Trump says
Okay, but federal prosecutors have claimed these crimes were committed at the direction of trump.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, and we'll find out soon enough. And as I just posted elsewhere about Trump and a predecessor of his:

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

This is, and was, all about politics, and it's pretty obvious.
This assumes that any of that is true.
But then again, sex is not grounds for impeachment.
At least that's what Dimocraps have been saying since Bill did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky.
I do enjoy the symmetry of this, since each end has now taken each side.
One must ignore the facts for that to be the case.
Clinton lied to a Grand Jury and plead guilty to obstruction.
Dimocraps claim it was only about sex

Cohen has Trump on tape talking about hush money payments
We heard that shit almost a year ago....and the only person that was trying to do anything illegal was Cohen. Trump wanted him to use a check and Cohen was saying pay cash.
This is ancient history.
The fact is you cannot be charged with a crime for paying hush money.

It isn't against the law.
If anything, Stormy Daniels is the one breaking the law.
Trump has even won a $300 million settlement against her for harassment.
Google it, dipshit.
Need a tissue?

Nope. I proved my point.
It's not my fault you are in denial.
You proved that you can’t think at a level above NewsMax.

Plus, you lied. Trump didn’t win a $300 million settlement.

And paying hush money to win an election is definitely illegal.
$300,000.......
Sorry.

Okay, but federal prosecutors have claimed these crimes were committed at the direction of trump.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, and we'll find out soon enough. And as I just posted elsewhere about Trump and a predecessor of his:

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

They were both consensual. It’s not about the sex no matter how hard you stomp your feet. It’s about conspiracy to commit election fraud.
OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

Is dying your grey hair black election fraud too????

BF2B838E-B0C8-4A3B-9FE7-2FD62E758C19.jpeg

They were both consensual. It’s not about the sex no matter how hard you stomp your feet. It’s about conspiracy to commit election fraud.
OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

So, it’s only a crime when voters commit fraud, but not when candidates do?

This is why you’re laughed at on this site.

Who the fuck is Seth Abrahamson??

And I'm sure if you're a corrupt prosecutor you can accuse someone of all of the above, but it doesn't mean any of it is true. I suppose you've never heard of a prosecutor making a shit load of false claims. In reality, most of them do. The problem is, can he prove it with evidence.

Jerome Corsi has charged Mueller with illegal prosecution. He has proof that the Mueller team tried to get him to lie about his knowledge, with the expressed purpose of implicating Trump.
It's not a stretch to come to the conclusion that he coached Cohen into manufacturing false evidence.

Last edited:

OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

That's rich.
Obama hid his associations with Rev. WRIGHT, The Muslim Brotherhood, and Bill Ayers.

Hillary tried to hide her communications by using a private, unsecured server in her home.

Both Hillary and Obama need a ton of makeup to cover up blotches and wrinkles. Is this election fraud?????

Fucking Dumbass.

OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

That's rich.
Obama hid his associations with Rev. WRIGHT, The Muslim Brotherhood, and Bill Ayers.

Hillary tried to hide her communications by using a private, unsecured server in her home.

Both Hillary and Obama need a ton of makeup to cover up blotches and wrinkles. Is this election fraud?????

Fucking Dumbass.
LOOK! OVER THERE! It's Hillary! AND OVER THERE>>>>>>It's Former President Obama!

OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

That's rich.

Fucking Dumbass.
LOOK! OVER THERE! It's Hillary! AND OVER THERE>>>>>>It's Former President Obama!
Sorry if logic is a foreign concept to you.

But then again, you support Democrats, so logic doesn't enter into it.

DuXxpOrXgAAXoR-.jpg

When George Stephanopoulos gets involved you know it's the Clintons. Michael Cohen did an interview with him and came up with some serious whoppers.

Currently the Clinton Foundation is under legal assault. Hillary is out of the country, and their corrupt operatives are busy trying to frame Trump.

Whistleblowers have testified in front of Congress that Bill and Hillary have been using the Clinton Foundation to sell weapons technology to foreign governments. The shit is hitting the fan and the usual Clinton tactic is deny, deny, and make counter-accusations.

Michael Cohen was sentenced to 3 years yesterday....so why is he out there giving interviews that reveal his guilt?
Because it's all a sham. This is simply Hillary propaganda meant to cause an impeachment.
Hillary is behind the Mueller investigation, plain and simple. What better way to reduce your sentence than cooperate with ABC and give the public the story that they want. Trump made Cohen do everything. He even made him cheat on his taxes.
In truth....Cohen plead guilty to lying, of which he is guilty of.
He plead guilty to acts that are not even crimes.
So essentially this is just yet another Hillary fraud campaign.

Links
Michael Cohen: 'Of Course' Donald Trump Knew Hush Money Payments Were Wrong | HuffPost

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._a_crime_by_trump_or_anyone_in_his_orbit.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/when_does_trump_say_enough_is_enough.html

Fox Judge Napolitano Continues to Trash Trump with Inaccurate 'Analysis'

Trump: I Never Ordered Cohen to Do Anything Wrong | Breitbart

Behar: Maybe Orrin Hatch 'Needs to Go to Jail' for Supporting Trump | Breitbart

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/a_successful_disruption.html

Lol

michael-cohen-exclu2-abc-mo-20181214_hpEmbed_9x5_992.jpg

The rat comes clean

OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

That's rich.

Fucking Dumbass.
No, but paying hush money is.

OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

That's rich.

Fucking Dumbass.
No it isn't.
Election fraud is a media that censors the news and attacks one side while favoring another. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and various other networks do this daily.
Election fraud is going door to door and collecting ballots, throwing away the votes you don't like and keeping the ones you like. Democrats did this in Arizona and California. It's called vote harvesting.

But then again, you support Democrats, so logic doesn't enter into it.
Let’s put aside for now how Trump makes the US appear outside the Land of the Brave and the Free and observe the mindless tribal idiocy of Democrats and Republicans tearing each other to pieces whilst Putin sits back waiting and watching, giggling to himself in anticipation for the next US civil war.

OMG!!!!
ELECTION FRAUD???

That's rich.

Fucking Dumbass.
No it isn't.
Election fraud is a media that censors the news and attacks one side while favoring another. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and various other networks do this daily.
Election fraud is going door to door and collecting ballots, throwing away the votes you don't like and keeping the ones you like. Democrats did this in Arizona and California. It's called vote harvesting.
No, Republicans did this in NC09.

Forum List

Back