Cognitive dissonance

Mike Huckabee was spot on. If there was any validity to the doubts about "Barry Obama's" citizenship.....THE CLINTON machine would have flooded the MSM with this poison pill in the primaries.

Mike Huckabee was spot on. If there was any validity to the doubts about "Barry Obama's" citizenship.....THE CLINTON machine would have flooded the MSM with this poison pill in the primaries.

Exactly. Occam's razor at work.

do you think any of them will admit to being wrong?

do you?

Nope.

Their ego's are larger than their intelligence. Therefore their ego's will never let them admit they are wrong.

Not an uncommon trait, especially on the internet. All you have to do is look at Mr. Bass and PR for a prime examples. When confronted with undeniable proof they inexplicably refuse to accept it and then change the subject and usually attack a small inconsequential portion of another person's post as a way to obfuscate the holes in their respective positions.

actually, this was first raised IN the Clinton camp
LOL

Not unless Obama had something just as damning on the Clintons. Just sayin'. :D

Not a birther....Really.

Still, every BC I've seen has the certificate number blacked out....That's an alteration.

Working off the presumption that the document is authentic, what's the point in blacking out a legit certificate number, subsequently stoking the conspiracy theory?

Not a birther....Really.

Still, every BC I've seen has the certificate number blacked out....That's an alteration.

Working off the presumption that the document is authentic, what's the point in blacking out a legit certificate number, subsequently stoking the conspiracy theory?
keeps a bunch of people distracted from the real issues while making them look like total fucking morons

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

[
Not a birther....Really.

keeps a bunch of people distracted from the real issues while making them look like total fucking morons

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

What are ya....Some kind of tin foil hatter??? :lol:

[
Not a birther....Really.

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

What are ya....Some kind of tin foil hatter??? :lol:
:lol:

Not a birther....Really.

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

Of course it works very well because they are total fucking morons.

Not a birther....Really.

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

if it worked on total fucking morons, why isnt it working on YOU?

Not a birther....Really.

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

One moron talking about other morons, that's as cute as bee knees. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

sounds like a good plan
since it IS working

if it worked on total fucking morons, why isnt it working on YOU?

Simple logic should lead you to the fact I am not a total fucking moron. That is why it is not working on me.

Forum List

Back