Cognitive dissonance

Of course it works very well because they are total fucking morons.
if it worked on total fucking morons, why isnt it working on YOU?

Simple logic should lead you to the fact I am not a total fucking moron. That is why it is not working on me.
but you ARE a total fucking moron
and if you didnt notice i said it makes them LOOK like total fucking morons, not that they are
but you are too fucking moronic to know the difference

if it worked on total fucking morons, why isnt it working on YOU?

Simple logic should lead you to the fact I am not a total fucking moron. That is why it is not working on me.
but you ARE a total fucking moron
and if you didnt notice i said it makes them LOOK like total fucking morons, not that they are
but you are too fucking moronic to know the difference

I see......... Who's on first,

you total fucking moron

Mike Huckabee was spot on. If there was any validity to the doubts about "Barry Obama's" citizenship.....THE CLINTON machine would have flooded the MSM with this poison pill in the primaries.
actually, this was first raised IN the Clinton camp
LOL

And of course...PROVEN, the very reason He was disqualified and Miss (Sir) Hillary won...no doubt? The Clinton Machine would fabricate evidence if they thought they could get away it. No...there is no doubt in my mind, this man is a U.S. Citizen. I don't agree with his agenda or policies but one must accept the truth when it is starring them in the face. Just what is the hypocritical difference of having some on the left demand "W"s impeachment....as THE EVIDENCE is there...we are just awaiting (hoping) to have it validated any day.........8 years latter, this man has served two complete terms and all the fishing expeditions paid for by the US TAX payers are made null and void, all the while a huge REAL ESTATE bubble was gaining to much volume. But, did this stop these paid civil servants from doing their elected duty of PREVENTING such a thing.....NO! They continued to FISH for incriminating evidence to pursue their POLITICAL Vendetta.....while ROME was burning. Should be a LESSON LEARNED...no? Worry about the things we can control...STOP this communist idiocy of UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE....before it cripples our Nation and indeed makes us the EQUAL to the world....by losing the greatest healthcare industry on the face of the earth. You don't have to HOPE for evidence that is obviously not there.....simply present the truth and demonstrate it to the American Public. Allow this man's own arrogance to bring him down...he is already beginning to speak from both sides of his face.

Last edited:
Breitbart.tv » Ann Coulter: ‘Birthers’ Are Wrong

Ann Coulter and Mike Huckabee say that the birthers are wrong.

/sitting back and watching PR's and other freeper heads asplode in the ensuing cognitive dissonance.

those two individuals are in on the scam

The list is growing quite large.

Obama (of course), everyone he ran against in the primary and general, the Executive of every state where he was on the ballot for primary and general, his parents, his grandparents, administrators of Kapi'olani hospital, the publishers of 2 Hawaiian newspapers, assorted relatives and neighbors, the state of Hawaii---including the Republican governor and Director of state department of vital record (or whatever it's called there), the media and sane pundits, fact-checking groups, assorted politicians from both major parties, SSA, the 538 Electors of the 50 states and DC, the U.S. Congress, and now Ann Coulter.

I'm sure I left a few out, but obviously this conspiracy to pull off the biggest election fraud ever is HUGE.

Hell, forget if he was really born in the U.S. Anyone who can get so many people from private citizens to media to state and federal officials to partisan hacks to agree to cover-up the "truth" before it's even clear he's going to take the primaries and win the nomination must be pretty damned powerful indeed; someone I would like to have fighting for our side when we're dealing with the likes of NK, Iran, al Qaeda and other assorted dangerous kooks out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back