Coal, If Hillary is elected what will it cost the average consumer?

Trump could bring back all the manufacturing in the US.

8-track tapes
Rotary phones
Cabbage Patch dolls
The Bicentennial Minute
Phone Booths
The Horseless Carriage with a rumble seat
Steamboats
The Pony Express
Velcro tennis shoes
MTV (that plays MUSIC)
The Valley Girl
The Silver Dollar and the Kennedy 50 cent piece
Bobby Sox
The Fonz
Copy ink so when everyone in class gets passed a test the first thing they do is smell the ink

trump trump trump stump
What is the point in posting such juvenile dribble? Are you just trying to ensure no one ever respects your opinion? Posts such as that nonsense you just posted is why I use the ignore feature. Why bother reading your shit?

You don't like humor, no problem.

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face.
To be honest I've had a very shitty day. Construction problems on a job resterday and this morning a stabilizer bar in my suspension snapped in two. All afternoon dicking with that thing only to find several other problems that are likely to run me another couple grand. Par for the course considering I just paid the truck off awhile back. No more payments on that truck but........

FUCK lol

Coal is an obsolete energy source

It is being killed by natural gas and low cost oil......Hillary had nothing to do with it, she is just stating the obvious

Agreed, Mr. Rightwinger. A question the real right wingers should ask themselves: If coal is so wonderful, why are coal mining towns so very poor? An industry that has been around for over 250 years and yet they keep their workers ignorant and in abject poverty, not to mention carelessly endangering their lives. Disgusting.
You are a good lemming.

Coal Mining Industry Salary, Average Salaries | PayScale

Drilling down past the managerial and professional listings you refer to was this for miners: Miner Salary
As low as $13/hour to work in one of the most dangerous jobs in America.
You couldn't get me down in a coal mine for $13 an hour
Flipping burgers is your calling in life....:lol:

8-track tapes
Rotary phones
Cabbage Patch dolls
The Bicentennial Minute
Phone Booths
Steamboats
The Pony Express
Velcro tennis shoes
MTV (that plays MUSIC)
The Valley Girl
Bobby Sox
The Fonz
Copy ink so when everyone in class gets passed a test the first thing they do is smell the ink

trump trump trump stump
What is the point in posting such juvenile dribble? Are you just trying to ensure no one ever respects your opinion? Posts such as that nonsense you just posted is why I use the ignore feature. Why bother reading your shit?

To be honest I've had a very shitty day. Construction problems on a job resterday and this morning a stabilizer bar in my suspension snapped in two. All afternoon dicking with that thing only to find several other problems that are likely to run me another couple grand. Par for the course considering I just paid the truck off awhile back. No more payments on that truck but........

FUCK lol
Just use your EBT.....oh, wait.....you're a maker....never mind.....

If that were true then the amount of electricity produced by coal would be far less than what it is today
Give it time

Hillary is only acknowledging the inevitable. Republicans lie and promise to save a doomed industry

Saying it is obsolete and that it will be obsolete in time are two very different things

And really all industries are doomed just ask the last button hook magnate
Hillary is going into coal country and offering training and new industry to replace the mines

Trump is promising to save the mines

X

You mean just like she said she was going to bring jobs 200,000 to upstate NY?

How did that work out?

As senator, Clinton promised 200,000 jobs in Upstate New York. Her efforts fell flat.

Coal will not be replaced for power generation until we have a source that can replace it.

We have that source and it's not wind, solar, hydro, oil or gas it is nuclear

But there is no way Hillary will say that so coal isn't going away any time soon
I haven't seen anyone ban coal...only acknowledge it is on its way out

No you said it was obsolete it obviously isn't

8-track tapes
Rotary phones
Cabbage Patch dolls
The Bicentennial Minute
Phone Booths
Steamboats
The Pony Express
Velcro tennis shoes
MTV (that plays MUSIC)
The Valley Girl
Bobby Sox
The Fonz

trump trump trump stump

FUCK lol

That sucks, I've certainly been there. Vehicles are all like thieves, "hello, I'm your new car give me your wallet".

It is being killed by natural gas and low cost oil......Hillary had nothing to do with it, she is just stating the obvious
Look at the chart & compare it to your ridiculous statement. Then try again.

You're denying that the costs of natural gas and oil are down?

Whoa.
Look at the chart dumbfuck

According to your link it looks like all of Kansas powers' plans for expansion involve non-coal sources.

Hillary like Obama wants to kill the coal industry. The following link contains a chart that shows how our electricity is generated here in the KC area. As with every metro area KC has a large poor population and killing coal as Hillary would, would have a dramatic impact on their day to day budgets.

Electricity Generation - KCPL

Do YOU believe coal jobs need to be killed & the use of it restricted or banned?
Gee, a coal company in Missouri says some electricity is generated by coal, and we are supposed to extrapolate that out to...what?

Stop ignoring reality, fool. Coal is being pushed back by low oil and gas prices.

Whoa.
over 70% of our electricity according to the chart posted is produced by coal

If it really was obsolete wouldn't that number be ZERO?

It's your chart that's obsolete.

The USSR Russia is suffering a deep recession because of low oil prices, and this has impacted Putin's imperialist goals.

A rise in oil prices would help Putin out of his jam and allow him to pursue his takeover of the Sudetenland Eastern Europe..

It would also happen to help the coal industry out.

One has to wonder what the real reasons are why Trump is promising to help out the coal industry.

Hillary like Obama wants to kill the coal industry. The following link contains a chart that shows how our electricity is generated here in the KC area. As with every metro area KC has a large poor population and killing coal as Hillary would, would have a dramatic impact on their day to day budgets.

Do YOU believe coal jobs need to be killed & the use of it restricted or banned?

Just because your area is still using coal doesn't mean that everyone else is too. Just because your state will see difficulties if coal isn't used as much anymore doesn't mean that's going to happen everywhere else.

In 2005 we started shutting down our last coal fired plant. I'm not sure if it's completed but it should be close to it. Which means my state doesn't use coal to generate electricity.

Only 2 other states have lower electric prices than my state. Idaho and West Virginia. One by one tenth of a cent, the other two tenths of a cent.

The majority of electricity in my state is generated by water. Another portion is wind, we have one of the largest wind farms in the nation. Another is natural gas. We have so much excess energy in my state, we sell it to neighboring states. I'm about to pay my electric bill that covers a two month billing cycle. It's 35 dollars for the two months for my 3800 sq. ft. house.

The only coal that comes to my state is on those horrible coal trains that transport coal from one part of the nation to here to be loaded up on a ship and sent to China.

Coal is dirty and expensive. The cost to clean up the mess it makes and the health problems it creates makes it illogical to use since we have other cleaner and renewable sources now.

No one wants to kill the coal industry. Coal can be used for other things besides being spewed into our air that destroys the planet and harms the health of human beings.

Hillary sees the writing on the wall, unlike some. She sees that those who work in the coal industry need to be given an opportunity to be retrained in a field that can keep them in the middle class. Hillary wants to make education and retraining available to those people yet so many just don't want that opportunity. It doesn't make sense.

And Trump is magically going to create coal industry jobs?

Hell, the biggest killer of coal industry jobs has been the coal industry itself, within which there are people working every day to figure out how to mine coal with fewer and fewer people on the payroll.
Trump will change how much coal and natl gas cost. He's like no one we've ever seen before. LOL

SAS Output

Just because your area is still using coal doesn't mean that everyone else is too. Just because your state will see difficulties if coal isn't used as much anymore doesn't mean that's going to happen everywhere else.

In 2005 we started shutting down our last coal fired plant. I'm not sure if it's completed but it should be close to it. Which means my state doesn't use coal to generate electricity.

Only 2 other states have lower electric prices than my state. Idaho and West Virginia. One by one tenth of a cent, the other two tenths of a cent.

The majority of electricity in my state is generated by water. Another portion is wind, we have one of the largest wind farms in the nation. Another is natural gas. We have so much excess energy in my state, we sell it to neighboring states. I'm about to pay my electric bill that covers a two month billing cycle. It's 35 dollars for the two months for my 3800 sq. ft. house.

The only coal that comes to my state is on those horrible coal trains that transport coal from one part of the nation to here to be loaded up on a ship and sent to China.

Coal is dirty and expensive. The cost to clean up the mess it makes and the health problems it creates makes it illogical to use since we have other cleaner and renewable sources now.

No one wants to kill the coal industry. Coal can be used for other things besides being spewed into our air that destroys the planet and harms the health of human beings.

Hillary sees the writing on the wall, unlike some. She sees that those who work in the coal industry need to be given an opportunity to be retrained in a field that can keep them in the middle class. Hillary wants to make education and retraining available to those people yet so many just don't want that opportunity. It doesn't make sense.
Your first paragraph says all you need to know about democrat compassion. "I don't live in your state so the problems the federal government could cause your residents is not my problem"
It also goes to show how the liberal philosophy of one size fits all is a complete failure. From education to minimum wage the challenges each state faces are unique to their region. Mandates that may work for one state can absolutely wreck the economy of another.

Whoa.
over 70% of our electricity according to the chart posted is produced by coal

If it really was obsolete wouldn't that number be ZERO?

It's your chart that's obsolete.
it wasn't my chart

Forum List

Back