Quote from the legendary poet Nicki Minaj: "If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Hah. Points for getting ones point across in a direct, blunt manner. It seems the term "woke" might refer to a new awakening soon...

P.S She has said on twitter that she's been invited to the White House. Seems they need some damage control to make sure a few of their supporters don't leave...

Rapper Nicki Minaj told her Instagram followers on Wednesday that she has been placed in "Twitter jail" and will never use Twitter again, a day after the social media network said publicly that her controversial tweets did not violate their rules.

"I'm in Twitter jail y'all," the artist wrote. "They didn't like what I was saying over there on that block, I guess my poll was gonna be asking questions is OK I like being fkng dumb then boom. Can't tweet."

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
Right. I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit

djTLQauA_mini.jpg

hasanabi

@hasanthehun
Replying to @NICKIMINAJ
you know he's a white nationalist right?
5:39 PM · Sep 15, 2021

Last edited:
LOVE her club music.
Danced many nights away on the dance floor to Super Bass, Starships, and my favorite, Turn Me On.

Damn........I miss that.

I hope she rips them to shreds!!! Cause she ain't afraid of NOBODY!!

I know not one of her songs. I saw her in a movie some time ago, she was playing a secretary or something. It was a comedy or romantic comedy, I don't remember, it wasn't a memorable movie.

I'm a contrarian most of the time. From Warren Bufett to some of the greatest inventors who were told "it's not possible", I find a healthy (not extreme) contrarian perspective is good for the soul. So when people rock the boat I like to hear them out most of the time.

She is definitely not backing down, and there is an endearing quality about courage in the face of those who attack you that I find admirable. I couldn't care less about her music or what have you, she is confronting Joy Reid though. I do know that Reid is an idiot, and, a hypocrite.

She sure is and it turns out (believe it or not) to be sus.

'We wasted so much time running down this false claim". lol, yeah right. Of course the Guardian reports this, they need to do their part to keep a certain demographic 100% in line with the dogma of one Party, regardless of the suppression of speech and options.

'We wasted so much time running down this false claim". lol, yeah right. Of course the Guardian reports this, they need to do their part to keep a certain demographic 100% in line with the dogma of one Party, regardless of the suppression of speech and options.
The Guardian, a U.K. media outlet quotes someone of authority in the Trinidad and Tobago government to keep which demographic 100% in line?

Yes Black Democrats have come a long way. All the way from Southern plantations to the Democrat plantation.
I was thinking more a Jimi Hendrix's 'If 6 was 9'

"I'm the one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die
So let me live my life the way I want too.....

To shoving marbles up your ass because a Demo........

The Guardian, a U.K. media outlet quotes someone of authority in the Trinidad and Tobago government to keep which demographic 100% in line?

The democratic voter obviously, especially Black voters who follow her. Some Brits love and need Big Government in the U.S as some of those tax dollars find their way to the old monarchy in one form or another. They LOVE the Dems in the U.K and Canada, it usually means a few more handouts for our government in one form or another.

Ask yourself, why the British Guardian media went out of their way to debunk a tweet from a rapper online. She didn't tell anyone not to take the vaccine, she isn't a health expert, she shared an experience she was made aware of and told people to make up their own mind and not be bullied.

Sounds like fair logic to me. Joy Reid made this go viral, blame her for any misinformation. Of all the absurd comments made by uninformed rappers, this is the comment they need to "fact check"?

If the Biden administration has to invite her, clearly their agenda is extremely weak. What sort of idiots are running this circus?

Forum List

Back