Coach K to Obama: Worry About the Economy, Not NCAA Picks

And you know all those security types and airforce types standing around weren't keeping him updated as needed precisely why? Because you are a leftist weasel?

And you know all those security types and airforce types standing around weren't keeping him updated as needed precisely why? Because you are a leftist weasel?
I have seen the video bud! He sat there for almost ten minutes after they told him what happened without talking to no one. Why don't you ask the people involved in Katrina how long it took him to act on that one also.
When Obama is filling out brackets and a major crisis happens at the same time and he keeps filling them out, I will start to care then. Presidents do things like this, even it bad times. How many times did Bush throw out the first pitch at a baseball game during bad economic times or while our country is fighting a war? Did I even think twice about him doing so? NO because it is not a big deal!

So you think int he ten minutes in a small town in Alabama reading to small children he could have been able to do something else other than try to not further terrify children who were already probably wondering what's going on?

Again what the hell is he going to do in ten minutes. I was on jury duty that day. And frankly it was a while after the first building was hit before anyone said anything in fact not until the second was hit did it become clear to anyone that this was almost cetainly an act of terrorism rather than a tragic accident.

Time frame about 10 minutes and then no one said much, beyond the words people usually say at a time like that. Things Like, "Oh My God" or "What in hell?" That sort of thing.

coach Roy said the same thing does that make him a whiny ass SOB? And LSU is beating your NC Boys.

Un huh......LSU is what ? LSU is on the way home.

Still haven't seen any quote from Roy on the subject. Not that it matters.

Am I the only one that thinks that Obama should spend all his time worrying about NCAA picks than the economy? At least he can't continue to bailout his buddies in Wall street and fuck things up further?

Am I the only one that thinks that Obama should spend all his time worrying about NCAA picks than the economy? At least he can't continue to bailout his buddies in Wall street and fuck things up further?

Maybe if he wins his pool he can afford to personally finance the bailouts.

So you think int he ten minutes in a small town in Alabama reading to small children he could have been able to do something else other than try to not further terrify children who were already probably wondering what's going on?

Again what the hell is he going to do in ten minutes. I was on jury duty that day. And frankly it was a while after the first building was hit before anyone said anything in fact not until the second was hit did it become clear to anyone that this was almost cetainly an act of terrorism rather than a tragic accident.

Time frame about 10 minutes and then no one said much, beyond the words people usually say at a time like that. Things Like, "Oh My God" or "What in hell?" That sort of thing.
I am sure he could of excused himself from the room without letting the children know what was going on. That is what you do when you are President and of course no one said anything at jury duty because you are not the President. I am sure glad the NYFD didn't wait ten minutes before they reacted after learning the towers were hit.
If I was President I might want to know what was happening to prevent other possible attacks and if they didn't know it was a terrorist attack yet maybe try to get some information.

Forum List

Back