Coach K to Obama: Worry About the Economy, Not NCAA Picks

johnn1

Against "Change"
Mar 9, 2009
Portland, OR
for the first time in my life I am a Duke fan!

Duke Coach to Obama: Worry About the Economy, Not NCAA Picks
Reacting to news Obama picked North Carolina to win the NCAA Championship, Mike Krzyzewski says, "the economy is something that [the president] should focus on, probably more than the brackets."

I can't post the link to the article so go to foxnews.com

Reacting to news Obama picked North Carolina to win the NCAA Championship, Mike Krzyzewski says, "the economy is something that [the president] should focus on, probably more than the brackets."

He was just pissed because he didn't pick Duke. Obama likes basketball and I am sure he fills out the brackets every year. Get over it!
Kryzyzewki sounds like a two year old you didn't get his way and now doesn't want to invite him to his birthday party!

Wow, Fox News is reporting something like this?

I'm SHOCKED I tell ya!

Wonder if Roy Williams thinks the same thing?

well Barry dissed on the Pac-10 - and specifically the Arizona Wildcats - so another reason why I think he is a punk.

well Barry dissed on the Pac-10 - and specifically the Arizona Wildcats - so another reason why I think he is a punk.
Arizona sucks anyways! Pac 10 doesn't have it this year, by the way his brother in law coaches a Pac 10 team. Washington is the only team that will make it anywhere and that probably won't be to far. Go Zags! Who just killed Akron!

Arizona sucks anyways! Pac 10 doesn't have it this year, by the way his brother in law coaches a Pac 10 team. Washington is the only team that will make it anywhere and that probably won't be to far. Go Zags! Who just killed Akron!

lol yea well the cats dominated the Zags this year. I hope they get to play Illinois in the tourney.

Go Cats!

lol yea well the cats dominated the Zags this year. I hope they get to play Illinois in the tourney.

Go Cats!
That was in the first part of the season before Memphis woke them up. I don't think the Cats could beat them now.

I am alittle upset that the cougs were not that good this year! But it is hard to when both them and the Zags go to the tourney at the same time. I think one year they played around the same time!

holy crap, the president changed his underwear to black boxers....the racist

good lord people....forbid obama talk about real things...he is the president of the USofA....as much as i don't like that, he is....during war times, the president has gone out and lifted this country up, by words, by deeds, by little stuff.

Seriously? ... and you don't see that this is just nitpicking? Really?

Obama, like Bush, is doing enough real things wrong ... why the hell does this garbage even matter?

Coach K is a whiny ass SOB. Always has been. I'm surprised that little vein in his temple didn't burst when he read the Pres' picks.

NC's coach said pretty much the same thing in an ESPN interview, but hey lefties never did care if the emperor fiddled while Rome burned as long as he has a (D) after his name.

NC's coach said pretty much the same thing in an ESPN interview, but hey lefties never did care if the emperor fiddled while Rome burned as long as he has a (D) after his name.
Seriously, he did something he probably does every year.
My question is did he keep feeling out the brackets after he heard that planes were flying into a building? Talk about letting Rome burn. I guess that is what you do when you have (R) after your name. :slap::eusa_doh:

Last edited:
You do know we're talking about Obama Dipstick? And given the position Bush was in at the time and the infomation available to him there was nothing to do beyond sit tight and wait for planes to quit falling out of the sky.

You do know we're talking about Obama Dipstick? And given the position Bush was in at the time and the infomation available to him there was nothing to do beyond sit tight and wait for planes to quit falling out of the sky.
I don't know I might go and try and find out more info and maybe talk my air force and see what was being done.

Forum List

Back