Co2 levels we're heading for our millions of years non-seen

You've repeated that line a half dozen times, yet despite repeated calls for it, you have yet to present one single SHRED of evidence to support your contention.

Care to start or do you plan to continue looking this foolish?

Actually I have with Ice core samples and other science things that obviously you despise due to your AGW cult.

I have asked the AGW cultists to provide datasets with source code to prove their assertion that CO2 does drive climate and yet not one of you has provided any.

The burden of proof is on you to prove your religion.

Show proof via datasets and source code that CO2 drives climate.

I am sure with all these AGW "science" papers there is at least one that contains the necessary information I ask for. Until you do this is nothing more than propaganda based on a religion that is not anywhere close to science.

I suspect I will see a lot of AGW propaganda vs any real science.

God are you stupid.

IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

Like I said they would post AGW church propaganda vs the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate.

It is INFINITELY more science than you have posted.

The IPCC reports are created by simply collecting and merging the research accomplished and published by the world's climate scientists since the last report was produced. Your propaganda charge is ridiculous. The IPCC's report represents hundreds of published, peer-reviewed, scientific studies conducted by thousands of active, degreed researchers.

On WHAT are your beliefs based? The spouting of Anthony Watts? The laughably ignorant polemicism of Christopher Monckton? The work of a very small handful of scientists too old and demented to follow current research?

I'm not the one here clinging hopelessly to an unsupportable FAITH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back