CO2 emissions lowest since 1985!!

WHY? Why does your church solve for temperature and come up 33 degrees short of the KNOWN CORRECT International Standard Atmosphere?
After researching your claims on the Ideal Gas Laws it is a rather interesting point of view. The earths atmosphere is indeed a fluid bath and the temperatures of that bath are well below -80F. Only water vapor is above that and conduction near surface is indeed removing heat/energy to the atmosphere.

Its rather funny that Trenbreth's missing heat would be so easily found. I looked at three papers on earth energy budget and found no mention of the 33 deg K missing from them.

Still evaluating your point of view.

The green house gases cool the planet's surface 22%, before the counting even starts. When you calculate the temperature of the planet you first, subtract the light intensity @ mean sea level from the intensity sunlight REALLY would be if not for the

cooling green house gases refracting 22% of the sun's total otherwise-available warming firelight to space.

All that light you see in charts sunlight, sea level vs top of atmosphere, is removed by the cooling green house gases.

Mmm hmm this is a cold nitrogen oxygen bath, laced with light blocking refrigerants, chilling a light-warmed rock.
That rough figure of 22% is also a consideration of energy leaving the earth, as the atmosphere is working in both directions. In another thread I asked the question, what will black body LWIR actually do to that atmosphere? The majority of the atmosphere is transparent to that energy in those wavelenghts.

Empirical observations show just 1/2 or less of warming the LOG of CO2 is capable of. This would seem to verify your claim that as GHG's increase the loss path and down welling paths are affected but not the way they envisioned.

CO2 is not capable of warming ANY volume of air it's added to. The reason nobody who believes in the story about the magical gaissiness turning the cold nitrogen bath with the cold light blocking refrigerants in it into a heater,

can NAME you the law, THE law not ONE of the laws, written for solving temperatures of gases hence atmospheres,
is that the PART of the PROCESSING THEY LEAVE OUT WHEN THEY COME UP 33 DEGREES SHORT,
INVOLVES PRETENDING THE LAW isn't THERE.

FURTHERMORE that LAW - the Ideal Gas Law - is written in TWO PARTS: THE EQUATIONS: PV = nRT

you can see where P, V, T are al part of that: PRESSURE.... COMPRESSION they ignore is THIS part of the law -

but FURTHERMORE the OTHER part of the TWO PART IDEAL GAS LAW

is the CHART of LAW of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES.

One of THE CRITICAL VALUES "R" is COMPUTED from these SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES and becomes the ''gas energy constant" WHICH IS WHAT YOU PLUG INTO the SPOT R takes in CALCULATIONS.

R, for CO2, is LOWER than it is for AIR.

I'm new and I don't think I can link go to "Engineer's Toolbox" and look up ''CHART of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES"

and look over to the right at R.

Ever heard of this chart, JJ ONE SINGLE TIME IN ALL YOUR LIFE from A.N.Y. magic gasser EVER?

Of COURSE not. Because when all this trash was being buried in those computer programs whoring MILLIONS in FAKE GRANTS, nobody ever CARED because NOBODY was gonna SEE it.
AL GORE's MOVIE had everybody taking a look.

NOW. THAT' their STORY.

Does it sound real? A COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
TURBULENTLY SCRUBBING a LIGHT WARMED ROCK,
not only
MAKES it WARMER than if there was NO COLD BATH - whaaAAAAT?
but the COLD,
LIGHT-BLOCKING INSULATING REFRIGERANTS
IMMEDIATELY COOLING TEMP CALCS by 22%

THEN SPONTANEOUSLY REGENERATE that 22%
and THEN after it's LIKE they NEVER COOLED that first 22% because they
REGENERATED it BACK out of NOWHERE
they ALSO then HEAT, the ENTIRE PLANET and it's COLD NITROGEN BATH

by another 33 DEGREES.

YOU get a napkin or something and CLOCK that OUT STEP by STEP then -
DON'T come back and ask ME their story,
GO ask THEM to verify the story EVERY step of the way

then come back and tell me that's not EXACTLY what they're telling you.

they don't KNOW about the GAS LAW'S NECESSITY because ALL they're EVER SHOWN
is that SIMPLETON'S COUNT UP that comes up 33 degrees SHORT
then they tell you THIM GREAN HOWS GAISSES DUN DUN THAT,
THAY PUT 22% OF THE SUN'S LIGHT OUT OF THEMSELVES,
CAWSE THAT'S HOW THAY DO,
THEN THAY HEATED THE ENTIRE PLANET,
AND COLD NITROXY BATH,
another 33 DEGREES.

AFTER they REGENERATED SPONTANEOUSLY 22% of all sunlight,
they made never reach the planet.

They just SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED that light.
PLUS sufficient energy to warm the ENTIRE PLANET
33 degrees warmer than the FULL LIGHT of the SUN
would have made the planet.

No? You come back and tell me where I'm misleading you bro.

I was told by Hansen's SUPERVISOR who BLEW the whistle on Hansen till he RETIRED

how the COMPUTER FRAUD
is dependent on the MATH FRAUD
calculating the temp 33 degrees SHORT
to create a mythical ''unexplained 33 degrees warming''

that's coming out of the green house gases,
which are ACTUALLY the atmosphere's COOLANTS,
taking 22% of total sunlight energy warmth off the TOP
of Earth's surface temperature calculations.

EVERY single SYLLABLE of ''a cold nitroxy bath is a heater and what's making it a heater is those same gases that stop 22% of sunlight ever warming the planet. BEFORE their cold physical presence helps with the CONDUCTION or CONTACT cooling.

BEFORE water sets up it's EVEPORATIVE/CONDENSING CONVECTION DRIVEN PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATION CYCLES,

CHILLING the surface through EVAPORATION then CYCLING up and DOWN and UP through the CLOUDS it's rising in,

DUMPING energy to CHANGE phase not through liquid to ice but DIRECTLY to ICE,
it FALLS again.. warming, it SUBLIMATES to VAPOR again and RISES... doing this SCORES of times,
in just a TYPICAL STORM:

PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATING not just the surface and it's associated features,
but the MAIN COLD NITROGEN BATH AT LARGE, as it CYCLES UP AND DOWN,
undergoing PHASE CHANGE CYCLES, inside the CLOUDS .
This is a process I am very well acquainted with as a Meteorologist and Atmospheric Physicist. I have argued many times here that the energy residency time in CO2 is so short that it is incapable of warming itself, absent another molecule to collide with, which is warmer, it can not warm.

Well BOB there you go, you're a Meteorologist, you know how to count. The sun warms the gases that refract 22% of it away some. But SO little of it THERMALIZES

that when you start counting - you eliminate ALL that sunlight that's refracted, you don't derate it and LOSE 22% but only COUNT losing NONE then adding sufficient energy to warm the ENTIRE PLANET AND the COLD NITROGEN BATH 33 DEGREES.

Because of the

"...Magicalness
of the gaissiness

what dun turn't a COLD NITROGEN BATH into a HEEDUR." I thought it would be best to QUOTE the LITERATURE EXACTLY.

NO. There is NO such THING, not ONCE not EVER.

Ha ha ha ha ha, the ocean waters already have 99% of all free CO2 of the system, a dribble more will not matter.
Of course, this is 100% false, as the science has shown us. The extra co2 creates more acidity in the oceans and adds cow to the atmosphere, contributing to warming. This concept is literally the entire foundation of the science and accepted theories. Your comments believe a complete and abject ignorance of this topic, and you should feel embarrassed for having said something so ridiculous.

WHY? Why does your church solve for temperature and come up 33 degrees short of the KNOWN CORRECT International Standard Atmosphere?
After researching your claims on the Ideal Gas Laws it is a rather interesting point of view. The earths atmosphere is indeed a fluid bath and the temperatures of that bath are well below -80F. Only water vapor is above that and conduction near surface is indeed removing heat/energy to the atmosphere.

Its rather funny that Trenbreth's missing heat would be so easily found. I looked at three papers on earth energy budget and found no mention of the 33 deg K missing from them.

The green house gases cool the planet's surface 22%, before the counting even starts. When you calculate the temperature of the planet you first, subtract the light intensity @ mean sea level from the intensity sunlight REALLY would be if not for the

cooling green house gases refracting 22% of the sun's total otherwise-available warming firelight to space.

All that light you see in charts sunlight, sea level vs top of atmosphere, is removed by the cooling green house gases.

Mmm hmm this is a cold nitrogen oxygen bath, laced with light blocking refrigerants, chilling a light-warmed rock.
That rough figure of 22% is also a consideration of energy leaving the earth, as the atmosphere is working in both directions. In another thread I asked the question, what will black body LWIR actually do to that atmosphere? The majority of the atmosphere is transparent to that energy in those wavelenghts.

Empirical observations show just 1/2 or less of warming the LOG of CO2 is capable of. This would seem to verify your claim that as GHG's increase the loss path and down welling paths are affected but not the way they envisioned.

CO2 is not capable of warming ANY volume of air it's added to. The reason nobody who believes in the story about the magical gaissiness turning the cold nitrogen bath with the cold light blocking refrigerants in it into a heater,

can NAME you the law, THE law not ONE of the laws, written for solving temperatures of gases hence atmospheres,
is that the PART of the PROCESSING THEY LEAVE OUT WHEN THEY COME UP 33 DEGREES SHORT,

FURTHERMORE that LAW - the Ideal Gas Law - is written in TWO PARTS: THE EQUATIONS: PV = nRT

you can see where P, V, T are al part of that: PRESSURE.... COMPRESSION they ignore is THIS part of the law -

One of THE CRITICAL VALUES "R" is COMPUTED from these SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES and becomes the ''gas energy constant" WHICH IS WHAT YOU PLUG INTO the SPOT R takes in CALCULATIONS.

I'm new and I don't think I can link go to "Engineer's Toolbox" and look up ''CHART of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES"

Ever heard of this chart, JJ ONE SINGLE TIME IN ALL YOUR LIFE from A.N.Y. magic gasser EVER?

Of COURSE not. Because when all this trash was being buried in those computer programs whoring MILLIONS in FAKE GRANTS, nobody ever CARED because NOBODY was gonna SEE it.

NOW. THAT' their STORY.

not only
but the COLD,

by another 33 DEGREES.

AND COLD NITROXY BATH,
another 33 DEGREES.

I was told by Hansen's SUPERVISOR who BLEW the whistle on Hansen till he RETIRED

how the COMPUTER FRAUD

EVERY single SYLLABLE of ''a cold nitroxy bath is a heater and what's making it a heater is those same gases that stop 22% of sunlight ever warming the planet. BEFORE their cold physical presence helps with the CONDUCTION or CONTACT cooling.

BEFORE water sets up it's EVEPORATIVE/CONDENSING CONVECTION DRIVEN PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATION CYCLES,

CHILLING the surface through EVAPORATION then CYCLING up and DOWN and UP through the CLOUDS it's rising in,

it FALLS again.. warming, it SUBLIMATES to VAPOR again and RISES... doing this SCORES of times,
in just a TYPICAL STORM:

This is a process I am very well acquainted with as a Meteorologist and Atmospheric Physicist. I have argued many times here that the energy residency time in CO2 is so short that it is incapable of warming itself, absent another molecule to collide with, which is warmer, it can not warm.

BOB: WHAT IS THIS CALLED when 22% otherwise available warming firelight spectra from what we perceive as field source plasma,

is REMOVED from the CALCULATION of the TEMPERATURE of something. It's called COOLING.

When they get through SUMMING all this UP, they're ALWAYS 33 Degrees SHORT.

B.E.C.A.U.S.E. THEY REFUSE to INVOKE the GAS LAW

and ACCOUNT that 33 DEGREES COMPRESSION WARMING using the EQUATION of the law
to account for the compression warming intrinsic to an atmosphere of ours' WEIGHT.

And THEN, these SAME PEOPLE tell the PLANET they have figured out the GAS LAW WRITTEN

BRIDGIING and UNIFYING the FOUR MAJOR GAS LAWS BEFORE IT,

CAN'T really CALCULATE the TEMPERATURES of GASES,

and that IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION to THE SOLE CHART in ALL THERMODYNAMICS,

for OBTAINING the various gases', mixes' average energy per mole,

THEY CLAIM ADDITION of CO2 can WARM a VOLUME of AIR it's added to,

all other things being equal.

NO.
NO
NO
The CHART of LAW states CLEARLY: BY NAME

CO2
AIR

CO2 has a SIGNIFANTLY LOWER average internal energy constant.

sO - THEY DEFY ANYONE to MENTION the LAW at ALL at THEIR WEBSITES.

NOW. THAT' their STORY.

not only
but the COLD,

by another 33 DEGREES.

AND COLD NITROXY BATH,
another 33 DEGREES.

how the COMPUTER FRAUD

in just a TYPICAL STORM:

Well BOB there you go, you're a Meteorologist, you know how to count. The sun warms the gases that refract 22% of it away some. But SO little of it THERMALIZES

that when you start counting - you eliminate ALL that sunlight that's refracted, you don't derate it and LOSE 22% but only COUNT losing NONE then adding sufficient energy to warm the ENTIRE PLANET AND the COLD NITROGEN BATH 33 DEGREES.

Because of the

"...Magicalness
of the gaissiness

what dun turn't a COLD NITROGEN BATH into a HEEDUR." I thought it would be best to QUOTE the LITERATURE EXACTLY.

NO. There is NO such THING, not ONCE not EVER.
Most of the people on this board do not realize that 22-25% loss is at TOA (top of atmosphere) where refraction and thermalization will never reach the earths surface.

Ha ha ha ha ha, the ocean waters already have 99% of all free CO2 of the system, a dribble more will not matter.
Of course, this is 100% false, as the science has shown us. The extra co2 creates more acidity in the oceans and adds cow to the atmosphere, contributing to warming. This concept is literally the entire foundation of the science and accepted theories. Your comments believe a complete and abject ignorance of this topic, and you should feel embarrassed for having said something so ridiculous.

YOU'VE never SHADOWED a SEAT in an ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY CLASS in YOUR LIFE.

TELL these PEOPLE the NAME of the LAW of THERMODYNAMICS written SPECIFICALLY for SOLVING TEMPERATURES of GASES.

WHEN YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU'RE the POSING FAKE I'M TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE *NOW*. BEFORE you TRY.

and are too scientifically ILLITERATE to NAME it.

TELL me the Equation. WRITE it down here or your'e a fake.

Tell everyone here how many parts the law has and what the NAMES of those parts are.

Tell everyone here WHY there even has to BE a GAS LAW to SOLVE gas temperatures.

Tell these people that or you don't even know the NAME of the LAW of PHYSICS you're talking about.

We'll wait here.
YOU get the name of that law, and be prepared to write the equation and discuss what it means at length.

WITH ME.

And you have? Wow...where are your published scientific papers upending the accepted theories? Imagine how embarrassed the global scientific community will be when someone with little education and no experience in their fields outsmarts them! Please do get cback to us, after you receive your Nobel prize.

WE'RE just gonna SHOW everybody WHAT YOU KNOW about this.
Yes, you do that. Go ahead and shout into the internet at a bunch of people who aren't climate scientists. That will show them!

When do you plan to do the university debate circuit? Where can we read your peer reviewed articles? Wow...were about to see history here, folks!

And you have? Wow...where are your published scientific papers upending the accepted theories? Imagine how embarrassed the global scientific community will be when someone with little education and no experience in their fields outsmarts them! Please do get cback to us, after you receive your Nobel prize.
Running in circles with sharp objects will get you hurt....

Yes, you do that. Go ahead and shout into the internet at a bunch of people who aren't climate scientists. That will show them!

When do you plan to do the university debate circuit? Where can we read your peer reviewed raticles? Wow...were about to see history here, folks!
Why don't you post up yours first....

More bad news for the AGW crowd!!

:hello77::hello77:

https://www.realclearenergy.org/art..._gas_is_slashing_us_co2_emissions_110310.html

CO2 has been on a steady decline....thanks to natural gas. But do we EVER hear the climate crusaders talking about it?:coffee::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Of course not....after all, there is an agenda to push. Ghey:113:

Too....natural gas has contributed to the temperature decline since 1995.... also never mentioned by the climate crusaders.
Obama did it!

Had to beat the leftists.

You fell for the "acidification"" stupidity.

Rainfall are NORMALLY acidic yet after over 100 MILLIONS of years of entering the Ocean basins, it is still strongly Alkaline.

It is a FACT that the Ocean waters is loaded with CO2 in it:

carbon_cycle.jpg

LINK

There are about 40,000 in the ocean waters versus 180 in the air (99% is natural) versus 14 from Humans

Since the waters are currently warming slightly, CO2 is OUTGASSING into the atmosphere.

When do you plan to do the university debate circuit? Where can we read your peer reviewed raticles? Wow...were about to see history here, folks!
That makes no sense. I am not the one claiming to be outsmarting the global scientific community.

You fell for the "acidification"" stupidity.

Rainfall are NORMALLY acidic yet after over 100 MILLIONS of years of entering the Ocean basins, it is still strongly Alkaline.

It is a FACT that the Ocean waters is loaded with CO2 in it:

View attachment 203617

LINK

There are about 40,000 in the ocean waters versus 180 in the air (99% is natural) versus 14 from Humans

Since the waters are currently warming slightly, CO2 is OUTGASSING into the atmosphere.
Of course, scientists thought of that before you did. How absurd that you think they operate under the ignorance of their own work and discoveries. It's embarrassing t9 watch.

That makes no sense. I am not the one claiming to be outsmarting the global scientific community.
So your incapable of backing up your position... Got it!

Of course that's false. My position derives from the scientific consensus, itself based on the evidence. What is much more absurd is you unedictaed, inexperienced fos thinking that you are upending scientific theories by screaming into an echo chamber on the internet. You are the 100 pound weaklings who took a boxing class at the YMCA and now claim to be able to beat up Mike Tyson. You are a bunch of clowns.

Of course that's false. My position derives from the scientific consensus, itself based on the evidence. What is much more absurd is you unedictaed, inexperienced fos thinking that you are upending scientific theories by screaming into an echo chamber on the internet. You are the 100 pound weaklings who took a boxing class at the YMCA and now claim to be able to beat up Mike Tyson. You are a bunch of clowns.
YOU'RE the PUBLIC SCHOOL "GRADUATE" who LEFT there 30% BEHIND HOME SCHOOLED DINO-RIDING FUNDIE KIDS from the OZARKS, in EVERY single EDUCATIONAL METRIC DESIGNED to HIDE how INSUFFERABLY STUPID the PEOPLE ARE COMING OUT OF THERE,

telling people on the internet that a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH is a HEATER,
because MAGICAL COLD LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS,
STOPPING 22% OF SUNLIGHT EVER EVEN BEING COUNTED in TEMPERATURE CALCULATIONS
are SPONTANEOUSLY RE-GENERATING the 22% they sent to SPACE out of NOTHING

so it's ''LAIK THAI WUUDN EVUN THAIR, '

and then they GENERATED sufficient ENERGY to warm the ENTIRE PLANET and COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,

33 DEGREES over WHAT they would have been, if the planet only got 100 PERCENT of AVAILABLE SUNLIGHT.

YOU, the SHOE SALESMAN from the MALL,

are telling ME this, whose DEGREE is in RADIANT TRANSFER ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING

after a career spent as an ENVIRONMENTAL & ATMOSPHERIC CHEMIST.

SHOW us ALL how the COLD ATMOSPHERE HEATED the PLANET
to a temperature 33 DEGREES WARMER than if it got FULL SUNLIGHT
by REMOVING 22% of TOTAL OTHERWISE AVAILABLE WARMING FIRELIGHT SPECTRA from the SUN.

SHOW us all in
THERMODYNAMICALLY PROPERLY ITERATED STEP,
by
THERMODYNAMICALLY PROPERLY ITERATED STEP

HOW a COLD NITROGEN ATMOSPHERE
makes the ROCK it BLOCKS 22% of light to
get WARMER and WARMER
every time more insulation
makes LESS LIGHT WARM it.

SHOW us all.

FIRST you have the SUNLIGHT top of ATMOSPHERE

but you only calculate TEMPERATURE using what REACHES the SURFACE.

HOW much LESS REACHES the SURFACE? 23, 24%, WHATEVER.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF IT IS REMOVED by the COOLING GREENHOUSE GASES?

22% TOTAL SUNLIGHT is IMMEDIATELY REMOVED from GLOBAL SURFACE TEMP CALCULATION

due to the COOLING
GREEN HOUSE GASES
NOT letting that light IN.

22% OFF the TOP.

And you're gonna be LIVING with that when it's over,

and you're gonna be discovering you've been told
by the people who told your GRAND PAPPY

THAT POT'S LIKE HEROIN and MAKES YEW GITCHEW sum REEFUR MADNESS

THAT the COLD NITRO/OXYGEN BATH CONDUCTION CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK,

is a MAGICAL HEEDuR.

Forum List