CO2 emissions lowest since 1985!!

More bad news for the AGW crowd!!

:hello77::hello77:

https://www.realclearenergy.org/art..._gas_is_slashing_us_co2_emissions_110310.html

CO2 has been on a steady decline....thanks to natural gas. But do we EVER hear the climate crusaders talking about it?:coffee::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Of course not....after all, there is an agenda to push. Ghey:113:

Too....natural gas has contributed to the temperature decline since 1995.... also never mentioned by the climate crusaders.

Firstly, the "AGW crowd" want the world to be less polluted.

Secondly you're only talking about the US. The world isn't just the US.

Thirdly I though CO2 didn't do anything, according to the "MMGW denial crowd".

The U.S. is doing it WITHOUT the following mass wealth transfer treaties, Kyoto, Paris accord.

Cheers.

And how much of this is because of what people who are worried about the world and the pollution have been doing?

If it had been left to the deniers, this wouldn't have happened.

No DEMOCRATS made POT ILLEGAL and made the ENTIRE NATION SWITCH to PLASTICS.

The REAL scientists told everyone the demonicRATS were POLLUTING the PLANET with PLASTICS from OIL.

Nope, according to the people who told you a COLD NITROGEN BATH is a HEATER,

"aT TAiR POT'S DEVIL WEAD, SON, AND IT MAKES PEEPUL GIT REEFUR MADNESS."

THANKS "PURGRESSIVES" FOR FILLING the ENTIRE PLANET with PLASTIC WASTE.

Hey stupid show me another cold nitrogen/oxygen bath conduction chilling a planet that made it warmer,
than if there was no cold nitrogen oxygen light blocking atmosphere.

You're so DUMB you thought a cold bath is a magic heater.

You're so NAIVE you came here from the PARTY that FOUNDED the KLAN and made POT ILLEGAL so people could FILL THE WORLD with PLASTICS

to tell us the SAME PEOPLE who told you all that OTHER KOOK SH** - "SIGNTS SEZ BLACK PEOPLE AIN'T HUMAN"

"SIGNTS SEZ POT'S DEVIL WEAD, AND GIVES YEW REEFUR MADNISS'

HAVE got YOU in here,

squealing that '' a MAGICALNESS of GAISSINESS has DUN TURNED a COLD NITROGEN BATH laced with LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS into a HEATER.

And the COLD, LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU TAKING 22% OFF THE TOP OF TOTAL SUNLIGHT when you solve for earth's temperature,

are magically making the 22% they never let reach earth to warm it COME OUT of the PLANET,
then when it's as "hot as if thay'ns wuddn evun thair"
these same gases add back sufficent percentage energy FROM NOWHERE
to then HEAT the entire NITROGEN BATH and SURFACE,
33 DEGREES.

If you're so stupid you thought that was true it's gonna come as a shock to you that if you try to calculate the temperature of the Earth's surface/atmospheric complex using SOLELY STEFAN-BOLTZMANN PROCESSING
not using MANDATORY GAS LAW COMPRESSION ACCOUNTING, the law was WRITTEN to ACCOUNT fo

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

Like your CHURCH does when they claim they can accurately calculate the temperature of the global atmosphere DOING
JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

TELL me the NAME of the LAW of thermodynamics for solving the temperature of the planet or you're so DUMB you thought a
COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

And the COLD LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS
are the magical CORE of the COLD NITROGEN HEATER.

I'll wait, you come squat and squirt some climate wisdom for your church.

The U.S. is doing it WITHOUT the following mass wealth transfer treaties, Kyoto, Paris accord.

Cheers.

And how much of this is because of what people who are worried about the world and the pollution have been doing?

CO2 is not a pollutant!

Meanwhile a major reason is the reduction of Coal to increased use of NG.

Maybe YOU can answer this TOUGH question, I have asked many times only to be ignored:

What is being denied?

Sigh. We're back to this argument are we?

Pollute

Definition of POLLUTE

"to contaminate (an environment) especially with man-made waste"

Now, let's try this for an example. A swimming pool.

A swimming pool is not just water. Usually it'll have a cleaning substance in it, chlorine. Put too much chlorine in a swimming pool and you'll end up poisoning the people in the pool. More than that and you'll kill them. Why?

Because chlorine is a dangerous gas. They used it in WW1 and someone has used it in Syria recently. Though it's not that effective as a weapon because it disperses easily.

You can put in X amount of chlorine, and the pool is not polluted. You can put in X*2 amount of chlorine and you've polluted the pool, because it's no longer "clean" or safe to swim in.

What is being denied?

Reality.

What happens to CO2 when it goes into the air?

A lot of it ends up on the oceans.

What happens to the oceans when there's an increase of CO2?

The PH levels change.

What happens to sea life when the PH levels change their environment too much?

They die?

What happens to the oceans when they die?

We don't know. Potentially the oceans will potentially A) stop taking in CO2 and B) release a lot of the CO2.

What would happen if the oceans suddenly let out so much CO2 that the Earth's atmosphere changed too much.

We'd all die.

CO2 isn't counted AT ALL in calculation of the Earth's atmospheric temperature. It's simply not counted. We know how to calculate the Earth's Atmosphere's average temperature, the French first did it completely in 1864 and those calculations, leading to the modern Standard definitions for Atmospheric Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, etc

ENSCONCED in THE STONE of INTERNATIONAL PHYSICS LAW as the International Standard Atmosphere.

This International Standard Atmosphere is the PHYSICAL CALIBRATION and REGULATORY STANDARD,
which sits at the bottom of the MEASUREMENT and WARRANTYING and CALIBRATION of
EVERY single MANUFACTURED object,
having ANYTHING to do with
PRESSURE
TEMPERATURE
INSTRUMENTATION in atmospheric air
HUMIDITY
FLAMMABILITY due to composition of the atmosphere being a potential factor there,
and it covers every
LIGHT BULB
OVEN
STOVE
REFRIGERATOR
AIRCRAFT PART
SPACE CRAFT PART
A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. on this PLANET...

and FOR YOUR INFORMATION CLIMATE-FLAKE
there isn't an ACCOUNTING of CO2 in that STRING of process functions,
because CO2 is a TINY TINY TINY FRACTION of an ENORMOUS
COLD
NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH.

And FURTHERMORE, thermo-0-billy, CO2 COOLS any volume of air it's added to.

Do you know the NAME of the LAW written for SOLVING the temperatures of GASES hence ATMOSPHERES?

What's the EQUATION OF THAT LAW. mR CLIMIT ADVISUR.
How many PARTS does the LAW HAVE?

There's obviously the EQUATION what are the other parts of the law and why does there even need to BE A LAW,
for solving the temperatures of gases?

hUH? Cat got your tongue magic gasser?

When you solve for the temperature of the Earth and you don't use gas law - that's why you don't know that law, your handlers HIDE it from you because it FORBIDS your church's KOOK CLAIMS
about a COLD NITROGEN BATH
being a HEATER.

BOTH PARTS OF THE LAW FORBID IT.

First since your church doesn't USE the law at ALL so it never accounts the 33 DEGREES COMPRESSION WARMING, only GAS LAW CAN TAKE CARE OF

then when your handlers told you CO2 warms air, CO2 HAS A LOWER ENERGY PER MOLE than AIR.

ADDITION of CO2 to ANY VOLUME of ATMOSPHERIC AIR MANDATES all other things being equal, it COOLS.
WHY
didn't your HANDLERS
TELL you this.

WHY? Why does your church solve for temperature and come up 33 degrees short of the KNOWN CORRECT International Standard Atmosphere?

Because they don't use the EQUATION of the LAW
they never account the Atmosphere's 33 DEGREES' COMPRESSION WARMING
INTRINSIC to COMPRESSIBLE PHASE MATTER and for which there is
NO other PROVISION
in ANY LAW
for HANDLING.
There WAS,
but that law was made obsolete by the law that BONDED and UNIFIED that LAW
and the other THREE

making the FOUR major gas laws, subsidiary to the MAIN one, and obsolete.

WHAT'S the NAME of the LAW of THERMODYNAMICS for SOLVING ATMOSPHERIC TEMPERATURE.

TELL these PEOPLE or you're the FAKE I'm already telling them you are cause you're so DUMB you think CO2
added to the atmosphere, WARMS the PLANET.

I don't understand what you mean by CO2 isn't counted in the Earth's atmospheric temperature. CO2 isn't measured by temperature.

You've written a lot of stuff, and none of it makes any sense. It's all based around something that just isn't right. So, I can't even respond to it.

https://www.realclearenergy.org/art..._gas_is_slashing_us_co2_emissions_110310.html

CO2 has been on a steady decline....thanks to natural gas. But do we EVER hear the climate crusaders talking about it?:coffee::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Of course not....after all, there is an agenda to push. Ghey:113:

Too....natural gas has contributed to the temperature decline since 1995.... also never mentioned by the climate crusaders.

Cheers.

The REAL scientists told everyone the demonicRATS were POLLUTING the PLANET with PLASTICS from OIL.

Hey stupid show me another cold nitrogen/oxygen bath conduction chilling a planet that made it warmer,

You're so NAIVE you came here from the PARTY that FOUNDED the KLAN and made POT ILLEGAL so people could FILL THE WORLD with PLASTICS

to tell us the SAME PEOPLE who told you all that OTHER KOOK SH** - "SIGNTS SEZ BLACK PEOPLE AIN'T HUMAN"

HAVE got YOU in here,

squealing that '' a MAGICALNESS of GAISSINESS has DUN TURNED a COLD NITROGEN BATH laced with LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS into a HEATER.

And the COLD, LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU TAKING 22% OFF THE TOP OF TOTAL SUNLIGHT when you solve for earth's temperature,

are magically making the 22% they never let reach earth to warm it COME OUT of the PLANET,
33 DEGREES.

If you're so stupid you thought that was true it's gonna come as a shock to you that if you try to calculate the temperature of the Earth's surface/atmospheric complex using SOLELY STEFAN-BOLTZMANN PROCESSING
not using MANDATORY GAS LAW COMPRESSION ACCOUNTING, the law was WRITTEN to ACCOUNT fo

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

Like your CHURCH does when they claim they can accurately calculate the temperature of the global atmosphere DOING
JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

TELL me the NAME of the LAW of thermodynamics for solving the temperature of the planet or you're so DUMB you thought a
COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

Okay, I'm struggling with your writing.

"No DEMOCRATS made POT ILLEGAL"

Do you mean that not a single democrat made pot illegal, or do you mean "No, democrats made pot illegal"?

Seriously, if you can't basic grammar right, I can't understand what you're writing.

That goes for the rest of this post and the previous one too.

Cheers.

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

Do you mean that not a single democrat made pot illegal, or do you mean "No, democrats made pot illegal"?

Seriously, if you can't basic grammar right, I can't understand what you're writing.

It's YOUR POLITICAL PARTY, aren't you supposed to be teaching your PARTY'S HISTORY to US?

It's all over the INTERNET WHO made POT ILLEGAL?

I already DID my RESEARCH about WHAT YOU STAND FOR.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Here's a hint: PUBLIC SCHOOL LEAVES it's ILLITERATE OFFSPRING BAFFLED at LOSS of even a COMMA.

If YOU couldn't UNDERSTAND WTF was being SAID, maybe you need to repeat your 12 YEARS of indoctrination
and growing up to graduate 30% behind home-schooled fundie kids from the Ozarks,
in every single educational metric ever devised to hide how insufferably stupid,
association with POT iLLEGALiZING KLAN FOUNDiNG Democrats left you.

Cheers.

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

It's YOUR POLITICAL PARTY, aren't you supposed to be teaching your PARTY'S HISTORY to US?

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Here's a hint: PUBLIC SCHOOL LEAVES it's ILLITERATE OFFSPRING BAFFLED at LOSS of even a COMMA.

If YOU couldn't UNDERSTAND WTF was being SAID, maybe you need to repeat your 12 YEARS of indoctrination
and growing up to graduate 30% behind home-schooled fundie kids from the Ozarks,
in every single educational metric ever devised to hide how insufferably stupid,

Oh is it now.

Why the fuck do people come on here and tell other people stuff about them.

I've never voted Democrat, stop making stupid fucking assumptions based on your partisan bullshit.

Beyond that, I can't read the shit you write because you can't even use English properly.

Cheers.

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

I've never voted Democrat, stop making stupid fucking assumptions based on your partisan bullshit.

Beyond that, I can't read the shit you write because you can't even use English properly.

Well, I guess you're just a metro I mistook for an insane Democrat. You were saying insane stuff:

my mind immediately went to "insane national socialist authority worshiping public schooler buffoon.''

If you're not that then I guess that was my bad.

Cheers.

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

You can't read, because of that misfortunate brush with "the public school system."

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

Well, I guess you're just a metro I mistook for an insane Democrat. You were saying insane stuff:

my mind immediately went to "insane national socialist authority worshiping public schooler buffoon.''

Sigh.

You seem to have way too many preconceived ideas.

What did I say that was "insane" exactly?

I can and do back up everything I say. You just jump in and decide you know everyone's argument before you've even read it, by the looks of things.

WHY? Why does your church solve for temperature and come up 33 degrees short of the KNOWN CORRECT International Standard Atmosphere?
After researching your claims on the Ideal Gas Laws it is a rather interesting point of view. The earths atmosphere is indeed a fluid bath and the temperatures of that bath are well below -80F. Only water vapor is above that and conduction near surface is indeed removing heat/energy to the atmosphere.

Its rather funny that Trenbreth's missing heat would be so easily found. I looked at three papers on earth energy budget and found no mention of the 33 deg K missing from them.

Still evaluating your point of view.

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

You can't read, because of that misfortunate brush with "the public school system."

Ah, more assumptions. More crap assumptions.

You don't know anything about me, don't presume to.

I can't read what you write because it's like someone vomiting all over the page. Slow down, read what people have written so you can reply to what has been written, make your point better, re-read what you've just written to see if you can understand it, and don't write stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

Claiming that unusual fonts are confusing to you isn't really a good sign.

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

Sigh.

I can and do back up everything I say. You just jump in and decide you know everyone's argument before you've even read it, by the looks of things.

See when I saw you trip up over a COMMA and claim your enti

HAVE got YOU in here,

33 DEGREES.

you come up MANDATORY
33 Degrees Short.

JUST
THAT.

33 degrees short.

COLD NITROGEN BATH
is a HEATER.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

I can't read what you write because it's like someone vomiting all over the page. Slow down, read what people have written so you can reply to what has been written, make your point better, re-read what you've just written to see if you can understand it, and don't write stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

No, "Any unusual font usage bewilders me" jusisn't gonna cut it. That's one of the things you said earlier: a SINGLE comma in a LONG post needed "clarification."

That's the mark of a liberal right there. Don't you consider yourself liberal, or are you a person who doesn't suffer from that?

Maybe I was wrong.

I thought that was you I saw saying you thought the atmosphere warms the planet. Never mind, as you were, I probably grabbed a quote from the wrong person.

Somebody else did the same thing to me no biggie.

Last edited:
After researching your claims on the Ideal Gas Laws it is a rather interesting point of view. The earths atmosphere is indeed a fluid bath and the temperatures of that bath are well below -80F. Only water vapor is above that and conduction near surface is indeed removing heat/energy to the atmosphere.

Its rather funny that Trenbreth's missing heat would be so easily found. I looked at three papers on earth energy budget and found no mention of the 33 deg K missing from them.

The green house gases cool the planet's surface 22%, before the counting even starts. When you calculate the temperature of the planet you first, subtract the light intensity @ mean sea level from the intensity sunlight REALLY would be if not for the

cooling green house gases refracting 22% of the sun's total otherwise-available warming firelight to space.

All that light you see in charts sunlight, sea level vs top of atmosphere, is removed by the cooling green house gases.

Mmm hmm this is a cold nitrogen oxygen bath, laced with light blocking refrigerants, chilling a light-warmed rock.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

Sigh.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

No, "Any unusual font usage bewilders me" isn't gonna cut it. That's one of the things you said earlier: a SINGLE comma in a LONG post needed "clarification."

That's the mark of a liberal right there. Don't you consider yourself liberal, or are you a person who doesn't suffer from that?

Maybe I was wrong.

I thought that was you I saw saying you thought the atmosphere warms the planet. Never mind, as you were, I probably grabbed a quote from the wrong person.

It has nothing to do with the unusual fonts. But then again I didn't say anything about the fonts. You just made shit up AGAIN.

It's tiring. Really.

I tripped up over a comma? The fucking comma completely changes the sentence.

Oh, fuck this.

You're a waste of time.

Ignore list.

Bye.

Yeah frigidweirdo claiming any grammatical irregularities mean you're bewildered from then on, isn't ever a good thing to let slip.

"I can read some things but.. not "diffurnt" stuff."

WoW, sounds like.... some of that down home public schoolinl to me. Am I wrong?

If so then I apologize.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

Sigh.

YOU do some.

Klucker.

Oh is it now.

No, "Any unusual font usage bewilders me" isn't gonna cut it. That's one of the things you said earlier: a SINGLE comma in a LONG post needed "clarification."

Maybe I was wrong.

It has nothing to do with the unusual fonts. But then again I didn't say anything about the fonts. You just made shit up AGAIN.

It's tiring. Really.

I tripped up over a comma? The fucking comma completely changes the sentence.

Oh, fuck this.

You're a waste of time.

Ignore list.

Bye.

Adios, Wingo. There are books on how to read more carefully and see if any typos can be clarified by comparison with any other part of a message someone's written.

That's called "competency in literacy" when someone gives you a speech like that and I'm sorry about inflaming your shame about your limited literacy.

I apologize.

The green house gases cool the planet's surface 22%, before the counting even starts. When you calculate the temperature of the planet you first, subtract the light intensity @ mean sea level from the intensity sunlight REALLY would be if not for the

cooling green house gases refracting 22% of the sun's total otherwise-available warming firelight to space.

All that light you see in charts sunlight, sea level vs top of atmosphere, is removed by the cooling green house gases.

Mmm hmm this is a cold nitrogen oxygen bath, laced with light blocking refrigerants, chilling a light-warmed rock.
That rough figure of 22% is also a consideration of energy leaving the earth, as the atmosphere is working in both directions. In another thread I asked the question, what will black body LWIR actually do to that atmosphere? The majority of the atmosphere is transparent to that energy in those wavelenghts.

Empirical observations show just 1/2 or less of warming the LOG of CO2 is capable of. This would seem to verify your claim that as GHG's increase the loss path and down welling paths are affected but not the way they envisioned.

Many years ago when I was in my third year of Electronic Engineering I was taking radiant transfer and thinking about where I'd go to school when I got out. I figured it was going to be NASA. I had a wife, daughter and worked in daytime in a plant nursery, with a pair of radio headphones on tuned to NPR.

As a young man I'd become very interested in biological/environmental/atmopsheric chemistry when my mother started some businesses to give my terminally ill brother an education. She raised and sold rare, and/or exotic ocean and freshwater tropical fish and sold them to pet stores and started eventually a retail front.

At 7 she'd started me working in the fish breeding facilities and labs, and paying my my allowance to monitor the chemistry of a bunch of tanks and ponds, and to monitor the environmental conditions of several hundred animals, birds, you name it, later.

I was tired of biology but Atmospherics still interested me greatly so when DR JAMES HANSEN'S OLD SUPERVISOR came on and EXPLAIND the PRECISE NATURE of the ENTIRE SCAM it took about 8 to 12 minutes, as a reporter asked him, "well how would people be able to tell it's fake research?"

He said: Hansen calculates the temperature of the planet without using the proper gas law to account for the compression warming of the Atmosphere, claiming he can accurately calculate planetary temperature without using gas law because his computer is so fast it can calculate global atmospheric temperature using solely, Stefan-Boltzmann processing without having already used gas law to account for the atmospheres 33 DEGREE COMPRESSION WARMING.

Without this, the Stefan-Boltzmann process delivers this MANDATORY SHORTFALL from the KNOWN GOOD temperature of the International Standard Atmosphere, first calculated by the French in 1864.

Ernst Ruthorford the legendary physical sciences icon personally lobbied to have the world wait and see if Atmospheric climatic values changed.

In the 1920s some of the world's flight related scientific organizations were using the now, International Standard Atmosphere and by 19509 the entire world had adopted the International Standard Atmosphere as one of the foundational standards for testing % warrantying against liability almost everything manufactured on the planet related to - heat, cooling, lift, humidity, pressure, gas sampling you NAME it - engines, motors, everything we monitor,

the specific conditions of the Atmosphere at nominal mean sea level are part of that certification, calibration, regulatory and warrantying processes in industry medicine - everywhere. So we KNOW the temperature of our International Standard Atmosphere is right,

our JETLINERS auto fly using those parameters. All our flight craft, use instruments calibrated against the known good average temperature of the atmosphre.

THEY FALL 33 DEGREES SHORT of that temperature and it's because they NEVER use GAS LAW to SOLVE for the atmsophere's 33 degrees COMPRESSION warming.

Hansen and about 20 other climate bureau leaders were running millions in computer programming grants scams they thought they'd never be asked about.

Anyway I listened to the man explain that this is why his programs can't predict jack shit. There is no proper gas law processing in those models, it's why they have never EVER worked and have to be BACK trimmed.

What kind of model, built by "science" knows the planet is cooled FIRST THING by the green house gases, of 22% of the sun's total otherwise available warming firelight,

then tells you these very gases are not just recovering that 22% they refracted away - but then on top of that the backerdistical energy in them is also rising the entire planet AND atmosphere's temperatures, 33 degrees.

Do you believe gases stopping 22% of light from reaching to warm a rock,
which is the 22% + we take off when we account what reaches earth,

refracting that light to space, they do NOT thermalize it, it's why you throw EVERY percent out,
when you count what's NOT there on the surface,

can then re generate 22% of the sun's entire energy so it's like they weren't there, COOLING it 22%

then, when they do THAT

causing the entire temperature of the cold nitro oxy bath AND the PLANET SURFACE to RISE 33degrees?

That's what they claim. "green house gases warm the earth. If they weren't warming the earth, it would be 33 degrees warmer.

Tell someone WALK you through the steps from "22% GONE" to "that 22% coming back out of NOWHERE then warming the entire planet and cold atmospheric bath an ADDITIONAL 33 DEGREES.

Tell one of the you DARE them to tell you a version of that story that doesn't violate Conservation of Energy.

That's INSANE isn't it Bob.

When you count up the energy warming the surface you SUBTRACT the sunlight REFRACTED AWAY by the cooling green house gases, and ANY CHART shows SOLELY those GASES removing energy from the surface except for a couple of VERY small, low total energy notches by oxygen and ozone. But these are only a small single digits fraction of all blocked.

It's effectively ALL sent out to space by the green house gases then people start claiming that

the 22% sent out to space, COOLING the planet comes back, and EMITS from those gases -

22% of the sun's ENTIRE energy striking the planet. Refracted away then SPONTANEOUSLY generated

again,

then when temperature is up to "what it would be if they weren't there" breaking even again with 0 light lost,

these SAME gases then pump enough HEAT out to warm the ENTIRE PLANET AND the COLD nitrogen bath,

another 33 DEGREES.

And even though the cold nitrogen bath is STILL many degrees COLDER

LOSING that 22%, makes the entire bath 33% warmer than 100% of FULL sunlight would have.

When the KOOK claim comes forth that the 22% sent to space MAGICALLY OOZES BACK OUT of the GASES

you're back at 100% POSSIBLE SUNLIGHT ENERGY RIGHT THERE,

and then these gases SPONTANEOUSLY create, these OTHER 33 degrees WARMING - not of THEMSELVES, but of the ENTIRE PLANET SURFACE AND, the ENTIRE COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH.

Tell someone to show you ONE other COLD bath in ALL thermodynamics that makes the object it's CHILLING
WARMER than if it WEREN'T there CHILLING it.

Tell them you SEE the 22% energy lost DUE to the COOLING GREEN HOUSE GASES COOLING the SURFACE 22%

AND that THEY need to IDENTIFY the SOURCE via which 22% of the sun's ENTIRE energy comes LEAKING OUT of them

even though they refracted that light to space. Basiclaly ALL of it because you COUNT every single WATT that doesn't REACH the surface,
AS GONE. NOT THERE.

And it's NOT there, it gets refracted to space.

Peace

That rough figure of 22% is also a consideration of energy leaving the earth, as the atmosphere is working in both directions. In another thread I asked the question, what will black body LWIR actually do to that atmosphere? The majority of the atmosphere is transparent to that energy in those wavelenghts.

Empirical observations show just 1/2 or less of warming the LOG of CO2 is capable of. This would seem to verify your claim that as GHG's increase the loss path and down welling paths are affected but not the way they envisioned.

CO2 is not capable of warming ANY volume of air it's added to. The reason nobody who believes in the story about the magical gaissiness turning the cold nitrogen bath with the cold light blocking refrigerants in it into a heater,

can NAME you the law, THE law not ONE of the laws, written for solving temperatures of gases hence atmospheres,
is that the PART of the PROCESSING THEY LEAVE OUT WHEN THEY COME UP 33 DEGREES SHORT,
INVOLVES PRETENDING THE LAW isn't THERE.

FURTHERMORE that LAW - the Ideal Gas Law - is written in TWO PARTS: THE EQUATIONS: PV = nRT

you can see where P, V, T are al part of that: PRESSURE.... COMPRESSION they ignore is THIS part of the law -

but FURTHERMORE the OTHER part of the TWO PART IDEAL GAS LAW

is the CHART of LAW of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES.

One of THE CRITICAL VALUES "R" is COMPUTED from these SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES and becomes the ''gas energy constant" WHICH IS WHAT YOU PLUG INTO the SPOT R takes in CALCULATIONS.

R, for CO2, is LOWER than it is for AIR.

I'm new and I don't think I can link go to "Engineer's Toolbox" and look up ''CHART of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES"

and look over to the right at R.

Ever heard of this chart, JJ ONE SINGLE TIME IN ALL YOUR LIFE from A.N.Y. magic gasser EVER?

Of COURSE not. Because when all this trash was being buried in those computer programs whoring MILLIONS in FAKE GRANTS, nobody ever CARED because NOBODY was gonna SEE it.
AL GORE's MOVIE had everybody taking a look.

NOW. THAT' their STORY.

Does it sound real? A COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
TURBULENTLY SCRUBBING a LIGHT WARMED ROCK,
not only
MAKES it WARMER than if there was NO COLD BATH - whaaAAAAT?
but the COLD,
LIGHT-BLOCKING INSULATING REFRIGERANTS
IMMEDIATELY COOLING TEMP CALCS by 22%

THEN SPONTANEOUSLY REGENERATE that 22%
and THEN after it's LIKE they NEVER COOLED that first 22% because they
REGENERATED it BACK out of NOWHERE
they ALSO then HEAT, the ENTIRE PLANET and it's COLD NITROGEN BATH

by another 33 DEGREES.

YOU get a napkin or something and CLOCK that OUT STEP by STEP then -
DON'T come back and ask ME their story,
GO ask THEM to verify the story EVERY step of the way

then come back and tell me that's not EXACTLY what they're telling you.

they don't KNOW about the GAS LAW'S NECESSITY because ALL they're EVER SHOWN
is that SIMPLETON'S COUNT UP that comes up 33 degrees SHORT
then they tell you THIM GREAN HOWS GAISSES DUN DUN THAT,
THAY PUT 22% OF THE SUN'S LIGHT OUT OF THEMSELVES,
CAWSE THAT'S HOW THAY DO,
THEN THAY HEATED THE ENTIRE PLANET,
AND COLD NITROXY BATH,
another 33 DEGREES.

AFTER they REGENERATED SPONTANEOUSLY 22% of all sunlight,
they made never reach the planet.

They just SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED that light.
PLUS sufficient energy to warm the ENTIRE PLANET
33 degrees warmer than the FULL LIGHT of the SUN
would have made the planet.

No? You come back and tell me where I'm misleading you bro.

I was told by Hansen's SUPERVISOR who BLEW the whistle on Hansen till he RETIRED

how the COMPUTER FRAUD
is dependent on the MATH FRAUD
calculating the temp 33 degrees SHORT
to create a mythical ''unexplained 33 degrees warming''

that's coming out of the green house gases,
which are ACTUALLY the atmosphere's COOLANTS,
taking 22% of total sunlight energy warmth off the TOP
of Earth's surface temperature calculations.

EVERY single SYLLABLE of ''a cold nitroxy bath is a heater and what's making it a heater is those same gases that stop 22% of sunlight ever warming the planet. BEFORE their cold physical presence helps with the CONDUCTION or CONTACT cooling.

BEFORE water sets up it's EVEPORATIVE/CONDENSING CONVECTION DRIVEN PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATION CYCLES,

CHILLING the surface through EVAPORATION then CYCLING up and DOWN and UP through the CLOUDS it's rising in,

DUMPING energy to CHANGE phase not through liquid to ice but DIRECTLY to ICE,
it FALLS again.. warming, it SUBLIMATES to VAPOR again and RISES... doing this SCORES of times,
in just a TYPICAL STORM:

PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATING not just the surface and it's associated features,
but the MAIN COLD NITROGEN BATH AT LARGE, as it CYCLES UP AND DOWN,
undergoing PHASE CHANGE CYCLES, inside the CLOUDS .

CO2 is not capable of warming ANY volume of air it's added to. The reason nobody who believes in the story about the magical gaissiness turning the cold nitrogen bath with the cold light blocking refrigerants in it into a heater,

can NAME you the law, THE law not ONE of the laws, written for solving temperatures of gases hence atmospheres,
is that the PART of the PROCESSING THEY LEAVE OUT WHEN THEY COME UP 33 DEGREES SHORT,
INVOLVES PRETENDING THE LAW isn't THERE.

FURTHERMORE that LAW - the Ideal Gas Law - is written in TWO PARTS: THE EQUATIONS: PV = nRT

you can see where P, V, T are al part of that: PRESSURE.... COMPRESSION they ignore is THIS part of the law -

but FURTHERMORE the OTHER part of the TWO PART IDEAL GAS LAW

is the CHART of LAW of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES.

One of THE CRITICAL VALUES "R" is COMPUTED from these SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES and becomes the ''gas energy constant" WHICH IS WHAT YOU PLUG INTO the SPOT R takes in CALCULATIONS.

R, for CO2, is LOWER than it is for AIR.

I'm new and I don't think I can link go to "Engineer's Toolbox" and look up ''CHART of SPECIFIC HEATS of GASES"

and look over to the right at R.

Ever heard of this chart, JJ ONE SINGLE TIME IN ALL YOUR LIFE from A.N.Y. magic gasser EVER?

Of COURSE not. Because when all this trash was being buried in those computer programs whoring MILLIONS in FAKE GRANTS, nobody ever CARED because NOBODY was gonna SEE it.
AL GORE's MOVIE had everybody taking a look.

NOW. THAT' their STORY.

Does it sound real? A COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
TURBULENTLY SCRUBBING a LIGHT WARMED ROCK,
not only
MAKES it WARMER than if there was NO COLD BATH - whaaAAAAT?
but the COLD,
LIGHT-BLOCKING INSULATING REFRIGERANTS
IMMEDIATELY COOLING TEMP CALCS by 22%

THEN SPONTANEOUSLY REGENERATE that 22%
and THEN after it's LIKE they NEVER COOLED that first 22% because they
REGENERATED it BACK out of NOWHERE
they ALSO then HEAT, the ENTIRE PLANET and it's COLD NITROGEN BATH

by another 33 DEGREES.

YOU get a napkin or something and CLOCK that OUT STEP by STEP then -
DON'T come back and ask ME their story,
GO ask THEM to verify the story EVERY step of the way

then come back and tell me that's not EXACTLY what they're telling you.

they don't KNOW about the GAS LAW'S NECESSITY because ALL they're EVER SHOWN
is that SIMPLETON'S COUNT UP that comes up 33 degrees SHORT
then they tell you THIM GREAN HOWS GAISSES DUN DUN THAT,
THAY PUT 22% OF THE SUN'S LIGHT OUT OF THEMSELVES,
CAWSE THAT'S HOW THAY DO,
THEN THAY HEATED THE ENTIRE PLANET,
AND COLD NITROXY BATH,
another 33 DEGREES.

AFTER they REGENERATED SPONTANEOUSLY 22% of all sunlight,
they made never reach the planet.

They just SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED that light.
PLUS sufficient energy to warm the ENTIRE PLANET
33 degrees warmer than the FULL LIGHT of the SUN
would have made the planet.

No? You come back and tell me where I'm misleading you bro.

I was told by Hansen's SUPERVISOR who BLEW the whistle on Hansen till he RETIRED

how the COMPUTER FRAUD
is dependent on the MATH FRAUD
calculating the temp 33 degrees SHORT
to create a mythical ''unexplained 33 degrees warming''

that's coming out of the green house gases,
which are ACTUALLY the atmosphere's COOLANTS,
taking 22% of total sunlight energy warmth off the TOP
of Earth's surface temperature calculations.

EVERY single SYLLABLE of ''a cold nitroxy bath is a heater and what's making it a heater is those same gases that stop 22% of sunlight ever warming the planet. BEFORE their cold physical presence helps with the CONDUCTION or CONTACT cooling.

BEFORE water sets up it's EVEPORATIVE/CONDENSING CONVECTION DRIVEN PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATION CYCLES,

CHILLING the surface through EVAPORATION then CYCLING up and DOWN and UP through the CLOUDS it's rising in,

DUMPING energy to CHANGE phase not through liquid to ice but DIRECTLY to ICE,
it FALLS again.. warming, it SUBLIMATES to VAPOR again and RISES... doing this SCORES of times,
in just a TYPICAL STORM:

PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERATING not just the surface and it's associated features,
but the MAIN COLD NITROGEN BATH AT LARGE, as it CYCLES UP AND DOWN,
undergoing PHASE CHANGE CYCLES, inside the CLOUDS .
This is a process I am very well acquainted with as a Meteorologist and Atmospheric Physicist. I have argued many times here that the energy residency time in CO2 is so short that it is incapable of warming itself, absent another molecule to collide with, which is warmer, it can not warm.

Forum List

Back