CNN very happy that Judge Amy Barrett not in DC hours before Supreme Court, excited about Kavanaugh

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Live now on CNN, the title "Judge Amy Barrett Not in DC Hours Before Trump Reveal" What a happy bunch they are, I always get leery when CNN likes a particular decision, assuming Trump does as they are happy to suggest. I mean look at the smiles, its as if they know someone he puts in will shaft him on impeachment.

Do they know something everyone else doesn't? I hope Trump doesn't get this wrong. They say he is a Washington guy who allowed Obamacare to go through, well, he did in this Fox article.

Supreme Court shortlister Kavanaugh's role in ObamaCare's survival fiercely debated by conservatives

Last edited:
2gxh8vo.png

I'm going to go on a limb and say based on CNN's reactions the last hour, the pick is Kavanaugh, we will know in 4 minutes, let's see. They want their Washington guy. Why should it matter, they should all be objective, no?

I have to think they have some tip who it is, and only if it was someone they really don't want, would they throw out criticisms ahead of time. Listen to them, "Kavanaugh is the perfect choice..." So, another Kennedy? Are they also able to influence other justices on the SC?

UPDATE: I still got it. CNN giddy as a pig in mud. Good or bad?

I find myself mesmerized by your processes and I hope he is true to the Constitution, not someone who is swayed. I know how losing ones Rights and protection of the law looks like, first hand.

Apparently he is strong on immigration, but some say he is weak on Obamacare, I suppose we will see. I just know CNN seemed very happy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back