CNN Truth Squad: Did Obama destroy the economy?

I've known Brian for about 20 years. He has more political knowledge and sense than just about anyone I know.

Do you grasp that neither he nor I are actually Republicans?

I've been called a Fascist, Nazi, Communist, Marxist, Anarchist, Monarchist, Reactionary, Radical, Republican, Democrat and probably about a dozen other things I can't recall.

When these trolls are thoroughly brainwashed in the government schools, they have difficulty pegging anyone who doesn't fit into their assigned roles.

There you go...mischaracterizing people again. Don't pretend you know shit about me. I'm someone who tries to find honest, rational debate on USMB...but posters like you can't seem to be reasonable, labeling people then insulting them.

I'm sure you're an amazing man in your own mind for absorbing all those labels. Such a hero. Amazingly you're still steered by hatred of your perceived enemies.

Is that seriously your go to? Really?? Come on...let's hope the rest of this ramps up to something better. Yeah, I called you a racist. And thought it was veiled, you know what you meant.

He's not my tin god. He's your hate fixation. I've continually stated that I have multiple problems with his failures. You apparently either a) can't read or b) have to keep repeating that so you can "win the thread" I'll let our fair readers choose which they think it is. Here I am saying it again...but you'll mindlessly droll on.

Nah. Your racism does. The fact that you're good at it saves you a bit though.
Finally, you see what it's like to read your posts.

Irony, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you.

Heaping praise? Are you MAAAAAAD???
I've simply called you out on your bullshit.

You said he was something he's not. I've explained how he's not.
That doesnt make him a golden god by any means.
You just can't be objective enough to realize that someone defending him DOESNT mean they like him.

I shudder to guess the type of people you know. Good to uncover the close relation though.

I don't care what the fuck you are. Be a green-faced, 3-titted Venusian space prostitute if you like. The way you a) classify people based on some whacked out fantasy and b) hate those who you classify as libs makes you sound IDIOTIC, not Republican.

I mean for fuck's sake...I'm sitting here typing that I'm disappointed in Obama and that I have conservative beliefs and what do you and dumbfuck do? You don't try to build on that...you feed your hate for anyone that doesnt believe exactly what you do.

That's amazing!!!

Wow. You really got me there. Mortally wounded. Or perhaps not.

Look just own up to the fact that you dont have to insult everyone who thinks differently than you do. Also learn that someone who defends Obama on specific points doesnt have to be a liberal. The next step is to stop all the redneck 'I hate libs' bullshit, but that's a hard one for you I'm sure.

The ultimate irony is that you say you're neither republican or democrat...and I'd describe myself the same way. We're closer than this argument would suggest. But you just like hating those you mischaracterize as your enemy.

Have fun with that.

You're a very angry little troll who desperately need to learn to use the quote button.

Are you on medication?

obama032.jpg

Is that seriously your go to? Really?? Come on...let's hope the rest of this ramps up to something better. Yeah, I called you a racist. And thought it was veiled, you know what you meant.

He's not my tin god. He's your hate fixation. I've continually stated that I have multiple problems with his failures. You apparently either a) can't read or b) have to keep repeating that so you can "win the thread" I'll let our fair readers choose which they think it is. Here I am saying it again...but you'll mindlessly droll on.

Nah. Your racism does. The fact that you're good at it saves you a bit though.
Finally, you see what it's like to read your posts.

Irony, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you.

Heaping praise? Are you MAAAAAAD???
I've simply called you out on your bullshit.

You said he was something he's not. I've explained how he's not.
That doesnt make him a golden god by any means.
You just can't be objective enough to realize that someone defending him DOESNT mean they like him.

I shudder to guess the type of people you know. Good to uncover the close relation though.

I don't care what the fuck you are. Be a green-faced, 3-titted Venusian space prostitute if you like. The way you a) classify people based on some whacked out fantasy and b) hate those who you classify as libs makes you sound IDIOTIC, not Republican.

I mean for fuck's sake...I'm sitting here typing that I'm disappointed in Obama and that I have conservative beliefs and what do you and dumbfuck do? You don't try to build on that...you feed your hate for anyone that doesnt believe exactly what you do.

That's amazing!!!

Wow. You really got me there. Mortally wounded. Or perhaps not.

Look just own up to the fact that you dont have to insult everyone who thinks differently than you do. Also learn that someone who defends Obama on specific points doesnt have to be a liberal. The next step is to stop all the redneck 'I hate libs' bullshit, but that's a hard one for you I'm sure.

The ultimate irony is that you say you're neither republican or democrat...and I'd describe myself the same way. We're closer than this argument would suggest. But you just like hating those you mischaracterize as your enemy.

Have fun with that.

You're a very angry little troll who desperately need to learn to use the quote button.

Are you on medication?

Look! An ad hominem attack that has no bearing on the subject. Is this your version of backing up your buddies? Points for loyalty.
Gonna have to detract points for not proofing your work though. Kinda stupid to call someone out on quoting when you can't remember to check your own grammar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back