CNN: the most reliable source of fake news

Your middle name is Delusional.
Oh? Trump saying Alabama is most likely going to be hit harder than expected by Dorian, a hurricane projected to move away from Alabama at the time he asserted that bizarre claim, was fake news.
CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

Dumbfuck.... CNN said it when Dorian was projected to head in that direction. Trump said it when Dorian was project to head away from Alabama. :eusa_doh:

I swear, you rightards say the dumbest shit. :lmao:

Jitss617 has already won the argument no matter how much TDS and personal insults you can mustered up..:)
LOLOL

Aww, what a cute couple you two make.

tenor.gif

Okay .. that is funny ..my compliments there Faun.. I didn't know you had it in you.. :popcorn:

LOL

Ah, so fake news is ok when it comes from trump.

Curious, Progressives are so desperate that a Sharpie lines on a hurricane map gets their panties in a twist.

Yet, they try desperately to ignore relevant lies from their beloved, dying news source, CNN.

White House: CNN Report on Spy’s Extraction Potentially Put Lives ‘In Danger’
BY ZACHARY STIEBER
September 10, 2019 Updated: September 10, 2019

The White House said CNN’s report about the extraction of a Russian spy potentially put lives in danger while challenging the premise of the report itself.

“CNN’s reporting is not only incorrect, it has the potential to put lives in danger,” Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement.

The latest report, based solely on anonymous sources, was challenged by information from other outlets, the CIA, and, later, CNN itself.

Former Obama administration official Jim Sciutto wrote that that the United States extracted a top spy from inside Russia in 2017, attempting to blame President Donald Trump’s handling of classified intelligence.

White House: CNN Report on Spy’s Extraction Potentially Put Lives 'In Danger'

This comes after their (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) total collapse following their two-year tirade of lies and FAKE NEWS about Trump COLLUSION with Russia.

Long ago any attempt to defend CNN, MSNBC, and the others are shameful and should be embarrassing to those attempting such a position. But, as we see here, they have no pride, no character.
A great example of the White House promoting self-serving fake news. See how it works. The White House puts out a commentary or opinion report and a right-wing source reports the opinion commentary as real news. Trump supporters grasp the fake news and swear by it.

Oh? Trump saying Alabama is most likely going to be hit harder than expected by Dorian, a hurricane projected to move away from Alabama at the time he asserted that bizarre claim, was fake news.
CNN said the same thing

Trump played them as he seems to always do, he knows their gullible and desperate and He maintains the spotlight.. What are the Democrat candidates up to, who knows and who cares but it's established that they're just whining somewhere and pretty well no one is listening.. :lol:
LOL

Y'all blew it way out of proportion and now all it sounds like is whining and negativity. The problem is Democrats have zero legislative successes to crow about and obsessing with your hate for Trump when he keeps winning for the American people makes y'all look like losers... enjoy
LOL

And by blowing it out of proportion, you mean trolling trump. :mm:

TFB that annoys you so.

trump-sharpie-mexico-check.jpg

LOL

Curious, Progressives are so desperate that a Sharpie lines on a hurricane map gets their panties in a twist.

Yet, they try desperately to ignore relevant lies from their beloved, dying news source, CNN.

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

The White House said CNN’s report about the extraction of a Russian spy potentially put lives in danger while challenging the premise of the report itself.

“CNN’s reporting is not only incorrect, it has the potential to put lives in danger,” Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement.

The latest report, based solely on anonymous sources, was challenged by information from other outlets, the CIA, and, later, CNN itself.

Former Obama administration official Jim Sciutto wrote that that the United States extracted a top spy from inside Russia in 2017, attempting to blame President Donald Trump’s handling of classified intelligence.

This comes after their (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) total collapse following their two-year tirade of lies and FAKE NEWS about Trump COLLUSION with Russia.

Long ago any attempt to defend CNN, MSNBC, and the others are shameful and should be embarrassing to those attempting such a position. But, as we see here, they have no pride, no character.
What?? Rightard fake news reports Trump's CIA disputes trump was responsible? That can't be so.

CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

Dumbfuck.... CNN said it when Dorian was projected to head in that direction. Trump said it when Dorian was project to head away from Alabama. :eusa_doh:

Jitss617 has already won the argument no matter how much TDS and personal insults you can mustered up..:)
So, expecting a poster with a reputation for lying and promoting misinformation and criticized for seeming like a Russian troll because of language gaffs to provide evidence of a claim is insulting in your mind. How do we know you are not just another Russian troll?

Jitss617 fits in very well around here, I'd like him to stick around is all.

mmm .. I don't recall ever even meeting a Russian..

It's funny, there used to be plenty of honorable and well balanced Democrats around here but that pretty well all ended when they couldn't accept the reality of President Trump over this..

hillarynotok.jpeg

.. and this is one of her better days...:laugh:

Last edited:
LOL

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

What?? Rightard fake news reports Trump's CIA disputes trump was responsible? That can't be so.

The FACTS have come out and your beloved FAKE NEWS source, next to MSNBC I suppose, and CNN LIED.

"But after the New York Times reported on the spy’s extraction, the newspaper said it had nothing to do with Trump."
C.I.A. Informant Extracted From Russia Had Sent Secrets to U.S. for Decades

CNN said the same thing

Trump played them as he seems to always do, he knows their gullible and desperate and He maintains the spotlight.. What are the Democrat candidates up to, who knows and who cares but it's established that they're just whining somewhere and pretty well no one is listening.. :lol:
LOL

Y'all blew it way out of proportion and now all it sounds like is whining and negativity. The problem is Democrats have zero legislative successes to crow about and obsessing with your hate for Trump when he keeps winning for the American people makes y'all look like losers... enjoy
LOL

And by blowing it out of proportion, you mean trolling trump. :mm:

TFB that annoys you so.

trump-sharpie-mexico-check.jpg

TFB .. ?... I'm guessing Too F'n Bad

TFB (meaning)

CNN: the most reliable source of fake news
Louder with Crowder
September 8. 1919

View from 1:29 to 20:25: behold precisely the stupidity and naiveté that CNN counts on.

No one who has called CNN "fake news" has ever shown HOW CNN is fake news. Lots of accusations, no facts.

No one who has called CNN "fake news" has ever shown HOW CNN is fake news. Lots of accusations, no facts.
You answered yourself dingbat. I'm sure it was inadvertent.
How so, dingbat? CNN, when it gets something wrong, corrects it. Point out that which is accusations without facts. Specifics are necessary here. What has been reported wrongly and left uncorrected? From what you are writing, you must know something about this.

How so, dingbat? CNN, when it gets something wrong, corrects it. Point out that which is accusations without facts. Specifics are necessary here. What has been reported wrongly and left uncorrected? From what you are writing, you must know something about this.
You can use google, can't you? CNN is full of bull and backs out by spreading shit and then claiming that shit did not meet their high standards. Puke!

You can use google, can't you? CNN is full of bull and backs out by spreading shit and then claiming that shit did not meet their high standards. Puke!
You can use google, too. Provide me with links.

Biggest and most dangerous source of fake news and information is Donald Trump and his White House staff. No source of misinformation and lies is more influential than the President. CNN is seen by only a fraction of the population compared to the reach of the President whose words are carried by literally all news sources. It is not a coincidence that news sources that diligently report lies told by Trump are also the sources he accuses of fake news.

CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

So cnn said Alabama! Ok then wow isn’t that easy

CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

So, expecting a poster with a reputation for lying and promoting misinformation and criticized for seeming like a Russian troll because of language gaffs to provide evidence of a claim is insulting in your mind. How do we know you are not just another Russian troll?
I’m Russian? Interesting ha

Biggest and most dangerous source of fake news and information is Donald Trump and his White House staff. No source of misinformation and lies is more influential than the President. CNN is seen by only a fraction of the population compared to the reach of the President whose words are carried by literally all news sources. It is not a coincidence that news sources that diligently report lies told by Trump are also the sources he accuses of fake news.

CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

LOLOL

Hey look, you said Alabama too. That's about as relevant .

CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

I’m Russian? Interesting ha
I do not know if you are Russian, but you make language gaffs that indicate you are of some Russian affiliated nation or former USSR place.

CNN said the same thing
LOLOL

LOLOL

Hey look, you said Alabama too. That's about as relevant .
Hey so didn’t cnn

Forum List

Back